My Minecraft account has been hijacked and they changed my microsoft account

Discus and support My Minecraft account has been hijacked and they changed my microsoft account in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I bought minecraft in 2011, And recently had a data breach, Unfortunately my minecraft account was one of the things that was stolen. I have tried to... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by jake grimson, Sep 22, 2022 at 3:42 AM.

1. jake grimson
    jake grimson Guest

I bought minecraft in 2011, And recently had a data breach, Unfortunately my minecraft account was one of the things that was stolen. I have tried to recover my account via mojang but they declare that this must be recovered via microsoft since the user has linked the account to a microsoft address I need to contact microsoft in order to recover it..

But I can't find ANYWHERE to do that here.

:)

jake grimson, Sep 22, 2022 at 3:42 AM
  2. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.

I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today despite this Jake

Sorry to hear that your account has been compromised, you can try recover it following steps here:

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/account-bil...

Please note that here in the public forums no one can assist you with this process / tell your the specific email / modify or share account details due to privacy and security policies
  3. Fyer Win User

My account has been hijacked!

Tell them what your gametag was. They will ask any other questions they need to know. I am pretty sure the old tag would be enough for them to start a case on this. Let me just ask it this way. Is it better to at least try and maybe fail then not to call
    at all and let them get away with it??
  4. StellarLime9818 Win User

It tells you to have your Gamertag when you call though and this isn't my Gamertag!
  5. IntolerantDrunk Win User

Have Just had the exact same thing happen, recieved an email at 11:01 saying I had bought two sets of 5,000 XBL points and after having reset my window's live password (as it had changed!? 14:15) I logged in to find someone had added achievements to Fifa
    12, a game I have never owned and I cant speak to a real person Via a telephone.

my billing states 22/10/2011 PREMIUM GOLD PACK -- Game Consumable -120Microsoft Points 10Microsoft Points

for 10,000 points worth
  6. StellarLime9818 Win User

Thanks, you're right. I just wanted to be sure before I even try.
Thema:

1. My Minecraft account has been hijacked and they changed my microsoft account - Similar Threads - Minecraft account has

2. my microsoft account with minecraft on it has been hacked

in XBoX Accessibility
    my microsoft account with minecraft on it has been hacked: my account got hacked and i cant log in anymore it says its under another gmail wich is called *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. ***. 03029535-fd39-46e1-9754-d67ebea872d1
  3. My migrated Minecraft account has been deleted

in XBoX Accessibility
    My migrated Minecraft account has been deleted: I already tried to compile that form to recovery it, but even if I put all the details it asks me, I keep getting an email that says that I put too less details. And so I can't play Minecraft...
  4. Somwone has closed my minecraft account and I lost my migrated mojang account. I need to...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Somwone has closed my minecraft account and I lost my migrated mojang account. I need to...: Yesterday my Brother opened minecraft client and he started crying when he saw that his account doesn't exist at all despite two evenings ago he was normally playing minecraft. I tried to login...
  5. When signing into my Minecraft account, it logs into someone else’s account. Has this...

in XBoX Accessibility
    When signing into my Minecraft account, it logs into someone else’s account. Has this...: When signing into Minecraft with my email address and password, it logs into someone else’s account. It has happened several times, I am unable to access my actual account. Has this happened to...
  6. Minecraft Account Has Been Hacked

in XBoX Accessibility
    Minecraft Account Has Been Hacked: Hello. My minecraft account has been hacked. I want to get it back - I saw people say that I can use the transaction link as proof but minecraft support hasn't contacted me back. Please tell me...
  7. How to retrieve a Minecraft account that has already been migrated to Microsoft by the hacker?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How to retrieve a Minecraft account that has already been migrated to Microsoft by the hacker?: I have already tried to contact mojang support but they said they could not help me with this due to the fact that the account has aleeady been migrated to Microsoft, I still have the transaction...
  8. My microsoft account has been hacked which is connected to my minecraft account and I am...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My microsoft account has been hacked which is connected to my minecraft account and I am...: I have asked minecraft support on what to do and they have said to contact microsoft support but microsoft support have said that I am unable to recover the account and I should be able to create...
  9. Minecraft account was hacked and my microsoft email has been changed.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft account was hacked and my microsoft email has been changed.: I was recently hacked on Minecraft and the guy who hacked my account has switched the email used for my minecraft account and I can no longer access it. I already removed the virus but I keep...
  10. My Microsoft account connected to my Minecraft account has been hacked and deleted

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Microsoft account connected to my Minecraft account has been hacked and deleted: I have a problem with my Minecraft account. Yesterday, I clicked on a link that brought me to a website that I thought was safe since it said hypixel.net, the biggest server on java Minecraft. But...