My Minecraft Bedrock keeps saying that I'm offline dispite me not being offline.

Discus and support My Minecraft Bedrock keeps saying that I'm offline dispite me not being offline. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello! I am trying to fix this issue in all of my worlds where when I go in, after a while it will simply just tell me that "Oops! Your Microsoft... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Bloodlust5621, Apr 10, 2020.

1. My Minecraft Bedrock keeps saying that I'm offline dispite me not being offline.

Hello! I am trying to fix this issue in all of my worlds where when I go in, after a while it will simply just tell me that "Oops! Your Microsoft Account was disconnected. To invite more players, sign in on the Main Menu and restart your world." when I'm
    still online and fully connected! I don't know how to fix it at all, I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling to no help.
    My Minecraft Bedrock keeps saying that I'm offline dispite me not being offline. [​IMG]

:)

Bloodlust5621, Apr 10, 2020
  2. Jayhab4real Win User

My Minecraft Bedrock keeps saying that I'm offline dispite me not being offline.

Does anyone else gave access to your account anc could be signing in on a different console?
  3. Bloodlust5621 Win User

No, my account does not get signed into by anybody else, as then it would kick me out of the game.
  4. BeigeMacaroon74 Win User

Minecraft

It's already automatically offline cause I don't have internet access at my house. What I'm trying to say is the add guest option isn't available offline. How can I connect a 2nd player while being offline?
  5. JEEPERGUY-623DE162-3 Win User

appearing offline even though profile says "appearing online"

So, I also am having this same issue. I have tried all the above things as well and even though it shows on my screen that I'm online ...... I appear offline to everyone. I have power cycled the unit. I have unplugged all my internet stuff. I have tried
    to change myself to Offline and back to Online. still shows to everyone on my friends list as being Offline. I'm online now, but if you're to look me up : JEEPERGUY you will find me as offline. I'm a little frustrated because I actually had put myself as
    Offline for a few days, then when I changed myself back to Online, my friends still say that I'm Offline. Any thoughts or suggestions are welcome.
  6. H3KryptHD Win User

Receiving Hack Threats! Help!

Thank you very much. As far as I know, he has my IP. He also has a "host booter" which can keep me offline. What can I do about this if he starts booting me through the day at random times? Can you gets detect this if he does hit me offline? Im not so scared
    anymore about the hack, I think I'm more concerned about being constantly hit offline in the middle of my H3 games.
Thema:

1. My Minecraft Bedrock keeps saying that I'm offline dispite me not being offline. - Similar Threads - Minecraft Bedrock keeps

2. Minecraft bedrock won't load! 2019

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft bedrock won't load! 2019: HELP! I've tryed everything! Uninstall and reinstall the game, un plug, reboot the consol. I don't know what to do! The game stays with the Synchronization Loading panel. And I can't do anything....
  3. Minecraft bedrock. Wrong account!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Minecraft bedrock. Wrong account!: I reported a major security issue on the 13th December which many people replied to having experienced the same issue. Over 5 months later and with the issue not being fixed a MS agent has just...
  4. Minecraft bedrock xbox one "There was a Problem loading this world

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft bedrock xbox one "There was a Problem loading this world: I don't come into my world for 3 days and I don't know why. I can still create and play other worlds but only this one no longer. I've called support twice, but to no avail. Maybe there is someone...
  5. I am not receiving my minecraft bedrock edition code

in XBoX on Windows
    I am not receiving my minecraft bedrock edition code: I want to redeem my minecraft bedrock code that I apparently have since I've had Minecraft java for about 5 years or so. But whenever it says the code will be added to my email, it doesn't show...
  6. Issue with Minecraft Xbox bedrock - message 'there was a problem loading this world'

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Issue with Minecraft Xbox bedrock - message 'there was a problem loading this world': I am unable to access my minecraft worlds, latest message is 'there was a problem loading this world' and I have also lost 2 other worlds in the last week. Can you help?...
  7. Saves lost on minecraft bedrock edition

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Saves lost on minecraft bedrock edition: Hi. My world saves have been lost and there are only saves from December. So, one evening, i logged onto a world and it said that i was out of storage (which i wasnt). So i logged onto my realm...
  8. Minecraft Bedrock keeps crashing and auto exiting game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Bedrock keeps crashing and auto exiting game: I play Minecraft Bedrock Edition for Xbox One and it freezes up and crashes. I load up a world to play on and it lets me walk around, but only for a few seconds or rarely a minute. It freezes, and...
  9. Minecraft Bedrock Keeps Crashing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Bedrock Keeps Crashing: I play Minecraft Bedrock Edition for Xbox One and it freezes up and crashes. I load up a world to play on and it lets me walk around, but only for a few seconds. It freezes, and then a few more...
  10. Minecraft Bedrock IOS keeps saying "unable to connect to world" when joining someone's word...

in XBoX on Mobile
    Minecraft Bedrock IOS keeps saying "unable to connect to world" when joining someone's word...: When i try to join someone's world through xbox live it says "unable to connect to world" everytime, and i've tried restarting my phone, reinstalling minecraft, unfriending and refriending...