My Minecraft Beta is Broken! its stuck on pending!

Discus and support My Minecraft Beta is Broken! its stuck on pending! in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; So i Wanted to unroll in the Minecraft beta, but when i clicked unroll the box said (Pending) so i waited and waited but nothing happed, its been two... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Little_Toasty420, May 19, 2020.

1. My Minecraft Beta is Broken! its stuck on pending!

So i Wanted to unroll in the Minecraft beta, but when i clicked unroll the box said (Pending) so i waited and waited but nothing happed, its been two days now i cant get my Minecraft out of it because it still says pending!

(Im on Xbox)

submitted by /u/Little_Toasty420
    [link] [comments]

/u/Little_Toasty420, May 19, 2020
  2. {Parity} Win User

Minecraft Beta Pending

Try performing a hard reset EXACTLY like this. Hold the power button on the console for 8 seconds or until the power shuts down completely. Unplug the power cord from the back of the console for 5 minutes. Plug the power cord back in and restart
    the console.
  3. BenignFeather37 Win User

Minecraft Beta Pending

Try performing a hard reset EXACTLY like this. Hold the power button on the console for 8 seconds or until the power shuts down completely. Unplug the power cord from the back of the console for 5 minutes. Plug the power cord back in and
    restart the console.
    Undortunatley, this didn’t work. Their is a measage saying “ Your registration is taking longer then expected. Please check later.”
  4. NeoDan123 Win User

Minecraft Beta Pending

It does take some time as it needs to be approved before you can play the beta.

Once you have the beta you will not be able to play on realms or on friends world unless they are signed up for beta aswell.
  5. ProWarrior21 Win User

XBOX PREVIEW DASHBOARD

Hello

I remove my console and its still pending and i still receive Beta update.

what can i do to remove that?
  6. SCFC JACK0 Win User

After installing Beta i cant connect to xbox live

I cant do a manual Update cause its a beta its stuck
Thema:

My Minecraft Beta is Broken! its stuck on pending!

1. My Minecraft Beta is Broken! its stuck on pending! - Similar Threads - Minecraft Beta Broken

2. minecraft beta stuck force-ably

in XBoX on Windows
    minecraft beta stuck force-ably: i last played minecraft beta 1-2 months ago and iv been playing normal minecraft for a while then my game was lagging and i turned my game off then back on and i was in beta and i cant get back...
  3. Will my Minecraft worlds be deleted if I delete the app which is in beta and reinstall the...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Will my Minecraft worlds be deleted if I delete the app which is in beta and reinstall the...: I want to play with my friends on mobile but they are not on the beta, so if I delete the app in beta, leave the beta program, and reinstall the original app, can I restore my worlds after the...
  4. Minecraft Windows 10 Edition stuck in beta

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft Windows 10 Edition stuck in beta: My copy of the Windows 10 Edition is stuck in beta mode, without previous enrollment in such beta. I have tried all methods used by other people with a similar issue, to no avail. Does anyone know...
  5. Minecraft Beta for Xbox One Bedrock

in XboX Insiders
    Minecraft Beta for Xbox One Bedrock: Me and my buddy share a Xbox and he likes the play Minecraft on the beta, but I only like he non-beta version. Is there any way he can be on the beta while I stay in the non beta? submitted by...
  6. I have enrolled in the minecraft beta but it isn't working. Any ideas as to why?

in XboX Insiders
    I have enrolled in the minecraft beta but it isn't working. Any ideas as to why?: I have tried restarting my xbox, uninstalling and reinstalling the game and it hasn't worked. The game still just remains as normal minecraft. submitted by /u/johnjohnsonthefifth [link] [comments]
  7. I can't leave the Minecraft Beta

in XboX Insiders
    I can't leave the Minecraft Beta: A while back, I managed to get an adult account to install it for me. Only to realize my graphics card is not capable of rendering the GTX. I have no idea how to leave the Beta, as when I log into...
  8. [xbox beta app for windows] Why isn't minecraft in this app ?

in XboX Insiders
    [xbox beta app for windows] Why isn't minecraft in this app ?: So since my microsoft store is broken and i can't update my games, i'm using the xbox beta app. But I wan't to update minecraft too and I can't find it in the app. Why ? Could xbox add it ?...
  9. Minecraft Beta: maps are broken?

in XboX Insiders
    Minecraft Beta: maps are broken?: Maps are broken in my game. I thought this was a ray tracing issue but it persists when I disable the ray tracing resource pack and turn off RTX. When I look down at a held map nothing is there...
  10. Minecraft Beta 1.13.0.9 is broken or maybe it’s laggy

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Beta 1.13.0.9 is broken or maybe it’s laggy: After I made the mistake of unenrolling from the Minecraft Beta I re enrolled because I realized it was dumb. Now all of a sudden I have lag if I look at my house, and my sugar cane farm doesn’t...