My minecraft disc wont fully install. It gets to 94% then errors the code 0x80073cf6. Can...

Discus and support My minecraft disc wont fully install. It gets to 94% then errors the code 0x80073cf6. Can... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; It gets to 94% then errors the code 0x80073cf6. Can someone help.tia ebe393b1-0f08-433c-95d6-708d57374691 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by millandrobac, Jan 4, 2020.

1. millandrobac
    millandrobac Guest

My minecraft disc wont fully install. It gets to 94% then errors the code 0x80073cf6. Can...

It gets to 94% then errors the code 0x80073cf6. Can someone help.tia

:)

millandrobac, Jan 4, 2020
  2. XBF Steven R Win User

My minecraft disc wont fully install. It gets to 94% then errors the code 0x80073cf6. Can someone help.tia

Hey there millandrobac,

Thanks for reaching out to the Forums for advice on how to hopefully get your console to install the game. I can totally understand how this could be pretty disheartening. I suggest trying the steps outlined in our support page entitled How
    to troubleshoot problems playing a disc on your Xbox One

When you get the chance, give the information there a look through and let us know if the links help.

Thanks for reading!
  3. tripix Win User

My minecraft disc wont fully install. It gets to 94% then errors the code 0x80073cf6. Can someone help.tia

4. millandrobac Win User

Hi, yes as i thought his game was outdated i bought him a new version for christmas. So its not the disc.
  5. NeoDan123 Win User

That error there can mean there's something going on with your hard drive and it's failing to recover. Luckily, there's a couple things we can do that might help it out.

First, delete some other games that you may not be using at this time. Delete Minecraft game, then try downloading again.

If that doesn't work, then the only other way to resolve it, that I have seen, is by doing a factory reset.

If that doesn't work for you, then you may need to send it in for a repair. However, I've seen good success with the factory reset, so that should be your resolution.
  6. choppyseize Win User

This usually means the disc is scratched or corrupted. Have you by chance been able to try another disc ?
Thema:

1. My minecraft disc wont fully install. It gets to 94% then errors the code 0x80073cf6. Can... - Similar Threads - minecraft disc wont

2. I own physical Minecraft disc but Game Pass says from there

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I own physical Minecraft disc but Game Pass says from there: Originally started playing Minecraft with Game Pass, but I didn't renew it and instead bought the disc. It was fine for awhile, now it's saying its linked to Game Pass, and won't let me play....
  3. Minecraft: Story Mode - Season Two (Xbox 360) Season Pass Disc Download Issue - XBL support...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft: Story Mode - Season Two (Xbox 360) Season Pass Disc Download Issue - XBL support...: can fix these insue please? buy brand new sealed disc and only able to play ep 1 Minecraft Season 2 Physical Disc Season Pass ep 2 ~ ep 5 right you remove from marketplace digital , but...
  4. Xbox Says I Need to Renew Game Pass Subscription Even Though I Have a Minecraft Disc

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Says I Need to Renew Game Pass Subscription Even Though I Have a Minecraft Disc: I have an Xbox and a Minecraft disc. When I try to play the game it says this: “Looks like you need to renew Xbox Game Pass If your subscription is current, try quitting and relaunching the game....
  5. Won't download minecraft disc

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Won't download minecraft disc: My dad got a brand new xbox one s and i got it setup for him over the weekend and got madden 2k20 disc version downloaded and working. Now im trying to do the same for minecraft and it just keeps...
  6. Minecraft story mode season pass disc on Xbox one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft story mode season pass disc on Xbox one: Ive purchased the disc of minecraft story mode season pass episode 1-5. Ive beat episode 1 and cant download episodes 2-5. the game only says to purchase and when i click on the episode it sends...
  7. Minecraft disc pops up but dosen't install.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft disc pops up but dosen't install.: My Minecraft disc does work because my (normal) xbox reads it but it won't install it because it stays at 0% and after a while it stops completely. I have tried cleaning the disc, restarting the...
  8. I bought a disc for Minecraft XBox One Edition but cannot install it

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought a disc for Minecraft XBox One Edition but cannot install it: Hi guys. I have an old XBox 360 edition of Minecraft and I really want to import my old world to Bedrock on XBox One. I read that it can be done by using the XBox One Edition as a stepping stone,...
  9. Minecraft: Story Mode - Season Two (Xbox 360) Season Pass Disc Download Issue - XBL support...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft: Story Mode - Season Two (Xbox 360) Season Pass Disc Download Issue - XBL support...: Hello again Last month I already created a topic on this issue here:...
  10. my minecraft wont work my disc its new

in XBoX Games and Apps
    my minecraft wont work my disc its new: if any one knows what to do please tell me thank you 362ed7af-703d-473d-8a75-d0a5e0df6ede