My minecraft doesnt work on microsoft account :/

Discus and support My minecraft doesnt work on microsoft account :/ in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; So i tried sign in with a microsoft account. i entered in my stuff, but it said "oops this is already connected" :/ i dont know what happened can... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by DefNotJoseph, Sep 15, 2021.

1. DefNotJoseph
    DefNotJoseph Guest

So i tried sign in with a microsoft account. i entered in my stuff, but it said "oops this is already connected" :/ i dont know what happened can someone help? (bedrock edition)

:)

DefNotJoseph, Sep 15, 2021
  2. SamQY Win User

In that case, I recommend contacting Sony or Mojang support. If you are trying to log in and are saying that you already have another account linked to your PS account you will need to contact Sony to find out which account is linked.

https://help.minecraft.net/hc/en-us/requests/new
  3. SamQY Win User

I'm Samy an independent advisor.

Welcome to the community. How are you?

Clean your console's MAC and restart your internet devices.

Network Settings> Advanced Settings> MAC Address and Clear.

If the problem persists reset the console to factory defaults, you won't lose anything but you will need to log in with your account again. Email and password are required.

Follow this path and select reset keeping games and app.

In 5 to 10 minutes you will finish reconfiguring your console

To reset the console>

Settings> System> Console Info> Reset Console

***Do not reset your console without having your email and password.***
  4. FireflyFi25 Win User

minecraft bedrock loading problem

tried this now and definitely doesnt work, also disconnected minecraft account rfom nintendo switch and still doesnt work
  5. Chooks1983 Win User

How to unlink playstation account

As i said to someone else If you go on your PS4 MC then got to settings, profile, then while logged into the microsoft account you dont want, go down to Unlink Microsoft Account. It sadly doesnt work for me
    and says maybe check internet connection. Tell me if it say the same for you
    Yes, I get the same error message (check your internet settings) when I try to unlink my sons minecraft account that is connected to his PS4. By accident, I linked MY microsoft account to his (PS4) minecraft account. Is there a way to reset this? Please!
    I really want to play minecraft with my son! :(
  6. chuosss Win User

my account doesnt work

i cant believe i trust xbox and microsoft you messed all my account, just in 1 month i want my money back please, my account have now like 5 problems! and you cant solve any so i thik you are doing this wrong,
Thema:

1. My minecraft doesnt work on microsoft account :/ - Similar Threads - minecraft doesnt microsoft

2. Minecraft dungeons doesnt working

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft dungeons doesnt working: My Minecraft Dungeons dont opening. When i start the game in loading screen doesnt passing. Redstone block turning but i cant play the game. (sorry for my bad english im not english)...
  3. it doesnt let me change my settings for minecraft realms and stuff like that

in XBoX on Windows
    it doesnt let me change my settings for minecraft realms and stuff like that: everytime i try to buy a realm it just comes up with an error and then ok or get help fixing this a9b87979-fcb6-4e20-a43d-4c21cbe9bfea
  4. Minecraft Bedrock Edition Shadow Mute/Chat Suspension/Doesnt work.

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft Bedrock Edition Shadow Mute/Chat Suspension/Doesnt work.: Ever since I got Minecraft bedrock edition on the switch, i was never able to to see chat in servers. No matter how many times i tried to fix this, it ended up fruitless. After a couple of months...
  5. My windows 10 minecraft account isnt connected to my mojang account and doesnt show...

in XBoX on Windows
    My windows 10 minecraft account isnt connected to my mojang account and doesnt show...: Hello! my minecraft account wont let me log in to it. I play on Pc, windows 10 and had bought my minecraft via gift code around 2016 I think. Now though when I try to log into it, it wont allow me...
  6. Minecraft dungeons online doesnt work

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft dungeons online doesnt work: If I try to play Minecraft dungeons online it says I cant play beacause "online play is restricted" and that i have a "privilege error" Any ideas how to fix this?...
  7. Minecraft doesnt work on PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft doesnt work on PC: I recently bought and redeemed a minecraft key but when I go to the Minecraft store page it says i dont have the applicable devices. Any help would be greatly appreciated...
  8. Joining Minecraft Beta doesnt work for me

in XboX Insiders
    Joining Minecraft Beta doesnt work for me: When I go to Insider content choose minecraft and click join it says pending for a while and then just goes back to saying 'join'. It doesnt work in any other insider content but im just trying to...
  9. Minecraft PE doesnt work with xbox live

in XBoX on Mobile
    Minecraft PE doesnt work with xbox live: Hi, i bought Minecraft for android from google Play store. Then I logged im game to Microsoft account, Xbox account to set to my new account. I wanted to Play with my friend ( on different wifi's)...
  10. Minecraft Xbox edition doesnt work with Xbox gamepass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Xbox edition doesnt work with Xbox gamepass: Hi, my minecraft app doesnt open on xbox. I have downloaded it through gamepass and all my other gamepass games works fine. I have tried delete the app and re-install but no success please help...