My minecraft is stuck in beta

Discus and support My minecraft is stuck in beta in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; So my minecraft keeps switching between beta and recently normal then beta again- i searched how to fix this but all the internet says is to unenroll... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/UtaTSO, Jul 29, 2019.

1. /u/UtaTSO
    /u/UtaTSO Guest

So my minecraft keeps switching between beta and recently normal then beta again- i searched how to fix this but all the internet says is to unenroll from the insider program but the problem is, i dont nor have i ever been part of that program. I tried uninstalling and reinstalling but after a few hours it says im out of date then goes back to beta. Any help?

submitted by /u/UtaTSO
    [link] [comments]

/u/UtaTSO, Jul 29, 2019
  2. UnknonGamer Win User

Stuck in minecraft beta

unroll in xbox insider and reinstall the game.
  3. Ackis Win User

Stuck in minecraft beta

The OP's problem sounds a bit different than what was reported from Minecraft.

I know for myself when I've enrolled into programs it takes some time (in fact I did the same thing as you with Minecraft, enrolled, and then left and it took a few days for some reason). What does the status of the program say on the Insider Hub? Are
    you still enrolled there?
  4. NeoDan123 Win User

Stuck in minecraft beta

There is currently an issue with the beta downloading for certain gamers while not being enrolled.

Mojang is looking into it and advises that you should NOT open any worlds while they look into this.

Sorry for the inconvience.

Now i have to check if im also having this issue.
  5. XBF Crystal P Win User

Stuck in minecraft beta

Hi there owlspeed22,

Thanks for reaching out here in Xbox Forums. Unfortunately, this is an occurring issue reported by Mojang Support. I went ahead and did some research, this is what I found:
    Mojang Status‏.

"Anyone who was inadvertently given the Minecraft 1.11 beta on Xbox- you can uninstall and reinstall the game to get back on v1.10. If you opened any worlds in the beta, they will unfortunately be inaccessible until 1.11 comes out. Very sorry for this inconvenience."

Hope this helps.
  6. Eberfinn Win User

Can't leave beta for Minecraft Windows 10 edition on xbox insider hub

Have the same problem. Unenrolled from beta testing in Xbox Insider Hub. Restarted. Reinstalled Minecraft. Open Minecraft. Is beta. Uninstalled Minecraft, waited 24hrs, restarted. Installed Minecraft from store. Still beta. Have multiple licenses of this
    game to play it with my kids who are under 13 and thus cannot join the Insider hub. I can't use the beta version to play with them so this is keeping me from enjoying this game. please fix.
Thema:

1. My minecraft is stuck in beta - Similar Threads - minecraft stuck beta

2. Minecraft xbox one world stuck on generating

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft xbox one world stuck on generating: I have a minecraft world on xbox, it was made on survival and I've put alot of work into it. About a week ago I was in the neather and I logged off when I came back the world generating bar would...
  3. Minecraft Won't Update Its Stuck On 0% Xbox One

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Won't Update Its Stuck On 0% Xbox One: Whenever I Try To Update Minecraft On Xbox One It's Stuck At 0% I've Tried Everything Whenever I Try And Download Another Game Or Update One It Downloads But For Minecraft It Doesn't...
  4. Attempting to install minecraft, stuck saying "installing"

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Attempting to install minecraft, stuck saying "installing": Does anyone have a proper fix for this, it's always at 0% and I've done everything from restarting to reinstalling the game, but the installation bar won't budge....
  5. Cousin stuck in Minecraft update 1.12 it is the update before aquatic I think.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cousin stuck in Minecraft update 1.12 it is the update before aquatic I think.: so my cousin had minecraft on his xbox and he had the update aquatic he unistalled minecraft and installed it again (idk why). So when it was done installing his minecraft went down to 1.12 and it...
  6. Stuck on Minecraft version 1.12, it won't update

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Stuck on Minecraft version 1.12, it won't update: Stuck on Minecraft version 1.12, it won't update I am on xbox one console playing Minecraft, NOT the old xbox one version. I am stuck on Minecraft 1.12 because it shows no available update. It...
  7. Stuck in minecraft beta

in XBoX on Windows
    Stuck in minecraft beta: Unenrolled from insider hub beta, deleted minecraft and all associated files, hard reset my console, redownloaded, and still stuck in beta. Followed directions given from site multiple times with...
  8. unable to start windows 10 minecraft beta (stuck at "Pending")

in XBoX Games and Apps
    unable to start windows 10 minecraft beta (stuck at "Pending"): Hello, I can't seem to start the beta, no amount of googling seems to help. The attached image illustrated where I am stuck. It has been "Pending" for over 12 hours. If I click "Pending" I get...
  9. Minecraft windows 10 edition stuck in beta

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft windows 10 edition stuck in beta: I joined the Minecraft beta sometime ago but since wanted to play realms with friends. so left the beta through the insider hub. My xbox, phone and laptop have reverted back to the normal version...
  10. My minecraft windows 10 edition is stuck in the beta 1.2 and i want it back to stable 1.1.4. ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My minecraft windows 10 edition is stuck in the beta 1.2 and i want it back to stable 1.1.4. ...: my minecraft windows 10 edition is stuck in the beta 1.2 and i want it back to stable 1.1.4. Please help me! I've unrolled from the beta and everything, it just keeps me in the beta....