My Minecraft Java Edition account got hacked

Discus and support My Minecraft Java Edition account got hacked in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; The Microsoft account details from my Minecraft Java Edition copy were stolen yesterday by malware present on my computer. Since I don't use that... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by IBMPC, Apr 13, 2022.

1. IBMPC
    IBMPC Guest

The Microsoft account details from my Minecraft Java Edition copy were stolen yesterday by malware present on my computer. Since I don't use that account for anything other than logging into Minecraft I am unable to fill out the password reset for at: https://account.live.com/acsr . Is there another way I would be able to recover it?

What the attacker did:

* Change password

* Remove my security information (Phone and Email)

Best regards,

:)

IBMPC, Apr 13, 2022
  2. Ricardo Lechuga Win User

Not really, as that it's connected to the payment method not to the Microsoft account
  3. IBMPC Win User

Hi Ricardo, thanks for your quick reply.

I still have my Minecraft account receipt. Will that be helpful?

Best regards, .
  4. Ricardo Lechuga Win User

Hi IBMPC! My name is Ricardo an independent advisor ready to help you with this situation!

Microsoft understand your frustration if you discover you can't recover your account. The account recovery process is designed to protect your account and its contents.

This means Microsoft support agents and advocates can't do more than you can do for yourself with the account recovery form. They don't have the ability to send you password reset links or provide you other ways to access or change account details.

The steps below will help guide you when filling out the account recovery form. It can be a lengthy process as it's designed to ask questions about your account that only you can answer. Microsoft will review your answers and respond within 24 hours.

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/account-bil...
  5. luxurygamer Win User

Bought Wrong MInecraft Edition

you need to go on the internet,

paste that in or search java minecraft and it should come us with this site

Minecraft Java Edition | Minecraft

then make an account and buy
  6. Bshaw2018 Win User

Minecraft Account

Hello!

Yes, I already own Minecraft on my previous account. I own both Java and Bedrock edition. I have tried logging into my previous account but it still required me to purchase Minecraft Java Edition for the second time
Thema:

1. My Minecraft Java Edition account got hacked - Similar Threads - Minecraft Java Edition

2. Cannot get into my minecraft Java Edition account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot get into my minecraft Java Edition account: I recently migrated my mojang account to be able to play on a bedrock server with some friends. I've had no issues with being able to play on java servers and launching Java edition until now. I...
  3. Minecraft Java Edition not showing up as "purchased" on the computer after a reinstall of...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Java Edition not showing up as "purchased" on the computer after a reinstall of...: So I purchased Minecraft last year or so for its normal price, it was working just fine until I got a new hard drive and reinstalled windows and now it shows up as unpurchased. This was...
  4. Minecraft Java Edition, Offline mode and won't start.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Minecraft Java Edition, Offline mode and won't start.: Good day! My Minecraft is working fine when I'm using the Mojang account, but then when I migrate it to Microsoft it's still working fine but there's a problem. When I changed my primary email to...
  5. Minecraft: Java Edition change login email

in XBoX Accessibility
    Minecraft: Java Edition change login email: My son is playing Minecraft: Java Edition. using my email to log into the account. I don't want him using my email to login any longer because I can't restrict his time using family safety...
  6. minecraft java edition

in XBoX Accessibility
    minecraft java edition: I do own minecraft java edition, I load up the minecraft launcher and launch it with no issues and my account works fine. But when I go to the mojang website to change my name or skin it tells me...
  7. Minecraft Java Edition Won't Let me join multiplayer on my Mac OS

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Java Edition Won't Let me join multiplayer on my Mac OS: Hey guys, like the title says, whenever I try to play Minecraft, it says I can't join multiplayer due to my Microsoft permissions. The problem is I should have, as I took a bunch of steps to allow...
  8. Do you keep the Minecraft Java Edition you get from Xbox Game pass or does it not let you...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Do you keep the Minecraft Java Edition you get from Xbox Game pass or does it not let you...: Its just a question that I had since it was released on gamepass. I do have Minecraft Java Edition but this is for my friend 60e8c3ff-727a-440e-88de-27b5e7b015bd
  9. Can you get Minecraft Java edition for free?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can you get Minecraft Java edition for free?: Is there a way to get Minecraft Java edition for free? 2e72a49a-cc0f-48bf-959a-8b9db54638ff
  10. Online mode was disabled on my Minecraft: Java Edition account, and there's no way to...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Online mode was disabled on my Minecraft: Java Edition account, and there's no way to...: Hello, I'm the owner of a Minecraft: Java Edition account since 2017. It was working PERFECTLY fine with Mojang accounts, and I used to connect to online servers with no trouble. I was forced to...