My minecraft keeps 'softlocking'

Discus and support My minecraft keeps 'softlocking' in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; For some random reason all of a sudden after a few minutes my minecraft becomes unable to be opened I play on bedrock (mcpe) and this started... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by angusgamer311, Apr 21, 2019.

1. My minecraft keeps 'softlocking'

For some random reason all of a sudden after a few minutes my minecraft becomes unable to be opened

I play on bedrock (mcpe) and this started happening after i installed an addon

The only way i know how to 'reset the timer' (fix it until it happens again) is to uninstall and reinstall minecraft but thats obly ttemportary and then i have to uninstall and reimstall minecraft app again its super annoying

If anybody can tell me a possible solution to stop this please tell me

:)

angusgamer311, Apr 21, 2019
Thema:

My minecraft keeps 'softlocking'

1. My minecraft keeps 'softlocking' - Similar Threads - minecraft keeps 'softlocking'

2. Minecraft Bedrock IOS keeps saying "unable to connect to world" when joining someone's word...

in XBoX on Mobile
    Minecraft Bedrock IOS keeps saying "unable to connect to world" when joining someone's word...: When i try to join someone's world through xbox live it says "unable to connect to world" everytime, and i've tried restarting my phone, reinstalling minecraft, unfriending and refriending...
  3. PC Minecraft worlds keep deleting themselves

in XBoX Games and Apps
    PC Minecraft worlds keep deleting themselves: So i have an old laptop, i play Java Minecraft or PC Minecraft, whatever you want to call it. I only play 1.14 out of fear of messing up my worlds. Yet somehow my worlds just delete themselves. I...
  4. My minecraft pocket edition keeps crashing when i log in to specific xbox live account.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My minecraft pocket edition keeps crashing when i log in to specific xbox live account.: My minecraft pocket edition always crash when i log in this account to the minecraft. Then i tried log in to another account and it doesn't crash anymore, but i wanted to play in my main account....
  5. MINECRAFT keeps making creepy noises

in XBoX Games and Apps
    MINECRAFT keeps making creepy noises: we were building a statue just playing around building a map and then... drrr frrr arrrr! then we hear noises that sound like talking and bacon sizzling. then backround music says AHHHHHHHHHHH can...
  6. Minecraft Windows 10 keeps crashing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Windows 10 keeps crashing: My Minecraft windows 10 (bedrock) keeps crashing after attempting to load a world or server. I'm not sure if it's my computer or a Minecraft bug. Before the recent update, minecraft would work...
  7. My minecraft worlds keep disappearing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My minecraft worlds keep disappearing: I play on minecraft bedrock edition on cbox and my worlds have been deleting themselves. This is happened to me more than 3 times already.But when it first happened the world came back. I am very...
  8. Please help my account keeps failing to sync data when I open minecraft.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Please help my account keeps failing to sync data when I open minecraft.: When i open minecraft it says syncing user data and immediately afterwards it says failed to sync user data. I waited for a while but nothing happened. I tried again but said cancel instead and it...
  9. My Minecraft World Keeps Kicking Me From The Game When It's Single Player (Xbox one...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Minecraft World Keeps Kicking Me From The Game When It's Single Player (Xbox one...: Can Someone Please Tell Me How To Fix This Because This World Is Filled With Tons Of Buildings And Is Quite Old (Probably 2017). 16a25a05-afda-405f-8364-b6a4fc1a742e
  10. Help! My Minecraft world keeps crashing when I approach a specific area!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Help! My Minecraft world keeps crashing when I approach a specific area!: Hi everybody, I'm currently having trouble in my Minecraft world, and I can't seem to find anyone who is encountering the same problem, so I figured I'd ask about it here... My problem is exactly...