My minecraft keeps 'softlocking'

Discus and support My minecraft keeps 'softlocking' in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; For some random reason all of a sudden after a few minutes my minecraft becomes unable to be opened I play on bedrock (mcpe) and this started... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by angusgamer311, Apr 21, 2019.

1. My minecraft keeps 'softlocking'

For some random reason all of a sudden after a few minutes my minecraft becomes unable to be opened

I play on bedrock (mcpe) and this started happening after i installed an addon

The only way i know how to 'reset the timer' (fix it until it happens again) is to uninstall and reinstall minecraft but thats obly ttemportary and then i have to uninstall and reimstall minecraft app again its super annoying

If anybody can tell me a possible solution to stop this please tell me

:)

angusgamer311, Apr 21, 2019
Thema:

My minecraft keeps 'softlocking'

1. My minecraft keeps 'softlocking' - Similar Threads - minecraft keeps 'softlocking'

2. Minecraft Bedrock keeps crashing and auto exiting game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Bedrock keeps crashing and auto exiting game: I play Minecraft Bedrock Edition for Xbox One and it freezes up and crashes. I load up a world to play on and it lets me walk around, but only for a few seconds or rarely a minute. It freezes, and...
  3. My minecraft pocket edition keeps crashing when I log in to Microsoft account.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My minecraft pocket edition keeps crashing when I log in to Microsoft account.: For some reason my Minecraft app was crashing every time I opened the app. And it would automatically sign me in to my microsoft account. In order to by pass the freezing, I had to uninstall the...
  4. minecraft para windows 10 se queda cargando[minecraft for windows 10 keeps charging]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    minecraft para windows 10 se queda cargando[minecraft for windows 10 keeps charging]: buenas, hace unos días que tengo mi laptop y decidí instalar minecraft para windows 10 (bedrock edition) porque ya lo había probado en otro dispositivo. Yo inicie sesion en el compañero de xbox, y...
  5. Minecraft Switch won’t keep me logged in to my Microsoft account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Switch won’t keep me logged in to my Microsoft account: I just bought minecraft for two separate Nintendo switch devices so that my daughter and i could play together. Much to our disappointment, the game will not keep our Microsoft Xbox accounts...
  6. Minecraft keeps stalling while in games Xb1s

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft keeps stalling while in games Xb1s: My nephews game client has been stalling / freezing since the latest update. I am worried about a reinstall option as he would be extremely upste aboit losing his worlds. What can i do to help...
  7. Minecraft Skins Keep Disappearing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Skins Keep Disappearing: About six months ago (before the Minecraft 10-Year Anniversary), I had a bunch of Minecraft skins and texture packs, most of them the free ones (but I did buy one of them). Fast forward to last...
  8. Minecraft Bedrock Keeps Crashing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Bedrock Keeps Crashing: I play Minecraft Bedrock Edition for Xbox One and it freezes up and crashes. I load up a world to play on and it lets me walk around, but only for a few seconds. It freezes, and then a few more...
  9. Xbox one X Scorpio edition keeps shutting down while playing Minecraft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox one X Scorpio edition keeps shutting down while playing Minecraft: Currently having an issue were every time we load up and try to play Minecraft after a few moments the xbox shuts down on its own. We have loaded different accounts on the same xbox and have had...
  10. Minecraft Realm will not start. Keeps saying failed attempt over and over.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Realm will not start. Keeps saying failed attempt over and over.: Restarted game numerous times. Deleted world and replaced many times. Keep getting failed attempt. Anybody else out there got a solution to this??? This has been going on for 4 hours now....