My minecraft keeps 'softlocking'

Discus and support My minecraft keeps 'softlocking' in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; For some random reason all of a sudden after a few minutes my minecraft becomes unable to be opened I play on bedrock (mcpe) and this started... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by angusgamer311, Apr 21, 2019.

1. My minecraft keeps 'softlocking'

For some random reason all of a sudden after a few minutes my minecraft becomes unable to be opened

I play on bedrock (mcpe) and this started happening after i installed an addon

The only way i know how to 'reset the timer' (fix it until it happens again) is to uninstall and reinstall minecraft but thats obly ttemportary and then i have to uninstall and reimstall minecraft app again its super annoying

If anybody can tell me a possible solution to stop this please tell me

:)

angusgamer311, Apr 21, 2019
Thema:

My minecraft keeps 'softlocking'

1. My minecraft keeps 'softlocking' - Similar Threads - minecraft keeps 'softlocking'

2. Minecraft Realm will not start. Keeps saying failed attempt over and over.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Realm will not start. Keeps saying failed attempt over and over.: Restarted game numerous times. Deleted world and replaced many times. Keep getting failed attempt. Anybody else out there got a solution to this??? This has been going on for 4 hours now....
  3. Minecraft keeps crashing my Xbox One X

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft keeps crashing my Xbox One X: Every time I try to start loading up a map or try to get past the title screen the game seems to crash my Xbox One X. I have no idea what it is causing this especially since my Xbox One X should...
  4. Minecraft ipad Air keeps crashing when loading a new game

in XBoX on Mobile
    Minecraft ipad Air keeps crashing when loading a new game: Minecraft on ipad air keeps crashing when loading a new game What I have done so far reinstalled the MCPE app restarted the device My son can not play the game now and it has been like it for...
  5. minecraft PE won't let me keep playing my worlds ... IN ENGLISH :)

in XBoX on Mobile
    minecraft PE won't let me keep playing my worlds ... IN ENGLISH :): I've been playing a world in minecraft Pe for a while but today it doesn't let me in, I get this [img] The thing is that I have a lot of space on my device, approximately 10 GB to spare and I...
  6. Minecraft windows 10 world keeps getting disconnected from my microsoft account please help.

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft windows 10 world keeps getting disconnected from my microsoft account please help.: [img] My minecraft windows 10 world keeps getting disconnected from microsoft account/xbox live then nobody can join.It does it instantly and I don't know why.I can join others perfectly but noone...
  7. I am trying to connect to minecraft pocket edition and the IOS xbox app but i keep getting...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I am trying to connect to minecraft pocket edition and the IOS xbox app but i keep getting...: This is the message. Translated to english it says "We are sorry, an error has occured. Try again in xbox.com but still doesnt work [img] f9a52549-6e90-42d5-a0c0-2de5866d02f5
  8. Minecraft Keeps Crashing

in XboX Insiders
    Minecraft Keeps Crashing: For the last couple of updates, Minecraft continually crashes the system in to a hard reset - effectively switching the console off entirely and rebooting it. I've tried uninstalling and...
  9. Minecraft Bedrock IOS keeps saying "unable to connect to world" when joining someone's word...

in XBoX on Mobile
    Minecraft Bedrock IOS keeps saying "unable to connect to world" when joining someone's word...: When i try to join someone's world through xbox live it says "unable to connect to world" everytime, and i've tried restarting my phone, reinstalling minecraft, unfriending and refriending...
  10. PC Minecraft worlds keep deleting themselves

in XBoX Games and Apps
    PC Minecraft worlds keep deleting themselves: So i have an old laptop, i play Java Minecraft or PC Minecraft, whatever you want to call it. I only play 1.14 out of fear of messing up my worlds. Yet somehow my worlds just delete themselves. I...