My minecraft migrated Acc got hijacked

Discus and support My minecraft migrated Acc got hijacked in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, My name is razka and ive been trying to get my migrated minecraft acc that got hijacked username of Minecraft: and now it change to xwayji from... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Araz23, May 10, 2022.

1. Araz23
    Araz23 Guest

Hello, My name is razka and ive been trying to get my migrated minecraft acc that got hijacked username of Minecraft: and now it change to xwayji from this https://namemc.com/profile/XWayji.1 website PLS help me my microsoft acc got hack im using the acc that i just created i cant log in with this *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** cuz he change the acc name i dont know what to do pls help me!!

:)

Araz23, May 10, 2022
  2. Georges C. Win User

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello Araz23, by the description if your account was actually hacked you have to recover it first, because only the account owners can migrate the game to Microsoft.

Recover your account

https://account.live.com/acsr

Help with the Microsoft account recovery form

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/account-bil...

How to recover a hacked or compromised Microsoft account

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/account-bil...

How to Migrate Your Mojang Account to a Microsoft Account

https://help.minecraft.net/hc/en-us/articles/44...
  3. TheRobReport Win User

Account Stolen, Migrated to Russia and can't be migrated back?!?! Continued!

Hopefully you guys are able to get your accounts migrated back, I do got hijacked and my paypal was used to buy FIFA UT's. Luckily my account didn't get migrated though. Hopefully XBOX actually learns how to treat its loyal customers.
  4. ZuKe Zuchegno Win User

UA investigation - crappy customer service understatement

my account was hijacked/hacked and migrated to south africa

42 days ago the investigation started

have not been contacted by anyone
  5. Ricardo Lechuga Win User

Cant acces Minecraft after migration

Hi Joey1831! My name is Ricardo an independent advisor ready to help you with this situation!

Please from this link Select get and download the Minecraft launcher, after that log in in the Microsoft store app and Xbox app with the same email

https://www.xbox.com/en-US/games/store/minecraf...
  6. AngryOrang1 Win User

Как играть на серверах Майнкрафт на Nintendo Switch[Translation-How to play Minecraft servers on Nintendo Switch]

Hi Brad. Thanks for quick response.

I really have not idea what to do next.

should I link nintendo acc in my profile at microsoft?

could you send the link pls?

At moment. On console nintendo I’m logging with Nintendo acc. In Minecraft I’m logging with Microsoft acc and Minecraft acc.

Where else I should link these accounts?

Thank you!
Thema:

1. My minecraft migrated Acc got hijacked - Similar Threads - minecraft migrated Acc

2. Minecraft Account Migration- unsure where account went

in XBoX Accessibility
    Minecraft Account Migration- unsure where account went: I migrated my mojang account a few months ago, I'm fairly sure I know which microsoft account I sent it to (its for my child). Java edition is not showing up as purchased as it was before the...
  3. I forgot my minecraft email I used to migrate from mojang to microsoft. Is there anything I...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I forgot my minecraft email I used to migrate from mojang to microsoft. Is there anything I...: [img] I forgot the email I migrated with. c6b8fd6f-6480-4564-b5b9-589ad52e3b49
  4. Minecraft migration to Microsoft accounts

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft migration to Microsoft accounts: I have had 3 accounts for Minecraft for years. I play one, and my 2 daughters play along with me on the others. Since they started pretty young, I used my email accounts are hotmail and linked...
  5. After account migration, I have to buy Minecraft for Windows Edition again.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    After account migration, I have to buy Minecraft for Windows Edition again.: I purchased Java edition in 2015, and in 2018 I got a free token to redeem Minecraft for Windows. I played on it for a bit and neglected it, but I recently wanted to get back into it. I have been...
  6. Minecraft migration game lost

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft migration game lost: I bought minecraft with my email address that I use now, I migrated and now my game is missing. My old username which I use to play minecraft with shows up on the Xbox. I am really dissatisfied,...
  7. Migrated minecraft from mojang to microsoft, now only get demo option.

in XBoX on Windows
    Migrated minecraft from mojang to microsoft, now only get demo option.: After migrating my minecraft account from mojang to microsoft I now only get demo option. Also, minecraft doesn't appear in my microsoft account as a product I own. Buck...
  8. Minecraft migration

in XBoX Accessibility
    Minecraft migration: I already had a pre-existing Microsoft account that was linked with my mobile Minecraft. It is the same email for my Mojang, however, it will not let me migrate and says I need to buy Minecraft...
  9. can i still claim minecraft bedrock for free after migrating as my acc was made it 2016

in XBoX Games and Apps
    can i still claim minecraft bedrock for free after migrating as my acc was made it 2016: can i still get it for free? c8dc20f3-3caf-43a1-83d3-09d7f2e943dc
  10. Cant acces Minecraft after migration

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant acces Minecraft after migration: Hello, I bought Minecraft(Mojang) back in 2017 however recently I received a prompt which asked me to migrate my Mojang account to Microsoft. So I did and followed all the necessary steps and it...