My minecraft on ps4 is completly bugged and cant sign into microsoft account. Please help.

Discus and support My minecraft on ps4 is completly bugged and cant sign into microsoft account. Please help. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; It started out that i was connected to a microsoft account but it wasnt allowing me to play servers or realms and i couldnt press the button in... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by DankDazMclaz487, Dec 4, 2020.

1. My minecraft on ps4 is completly bugged and cant sign into microsoft account. Please help.

It started out that i was connected to a microsoft account but it wasnt allowing me to play servers or realms and i couldnt press the button in settings to log out and unlinking didnt work. I looked up some advice and cleared my minecraft data on the ps4
    which hasnt helped. I now have the ability to see servers and realms but cant join becuase im not signed into a microsoft account. Now whenever i try it either infinite loads or says we tried to sign in but something went wrong. I also cant clear my account
    sign in data from settings either because i just cant press the button it dosent work for some reason. I have tried uninstalling and clearing my data like 10 times but nothing is changing. Please someone help.

:)

DankDazMclaz487, Dec 4, 2020
  2. stubourget Win User

Minecraft on ps4

Still cant sign in to my mircosoft account on my ps4 for minecraft
  3. XSophiaProwettx Win User

I can't sign into my Microsoft account via Minecraft on ps4

I cant sign into my minecraft with my account i have watched all of the videos and I have tried signing in through xbox and microsoft I have tried EVERYTHING and none of it will work please help me.
  4. Suda aids Win User

we tried to sign in to your microsoft account, but something went wrong.

hi, i need help because i tried to login to my minecraft ps4 edition with my microsoft account and all it says is "we tried to sign in to your microsoft account, but something went wrong." and now i cannot switch an account or do anything about
    this. can anyone help.
    Can you fix my minecraft its saying we tried signing u in your Microsoft account
  5. RED_Racing24 Win User

How to unlink playstation account

How do i unlink a playstation account from windows?
    I linked my wifes Microsoft acount to my ps4 by a accident. Is there a way to unlink hers so i can link mine. Pls

I did the same thing but i have two accounts but i didnt remember which account was my best microsoft account and then i choose the wrong account but i cant unlink the wrong account is there a way on the microsft page to unlink the ps4 account?
    Something alike happend to me. I was signing in my Microsoft account in the new updated Minecraft. But when I tried to sign in it said that my account was signed in to annother PSN account so I don't know what to do because I had never used my Microsoft
    account on any PS4. I need help!!!!!!!!!
  6. RED_Racing24 Win User

How to unlink playstation account

How do i unlink a playstation account from windows?
    I linked my wifes Microsoft acount to my ps4 by a accident. Is there a way to unlink hers so i can link mine. Pls

I did the same thing but i have two accounts but i didnt remember which account was my best microsoft account and then i choose the wrong account but i cant unlink the wrong account is there a way on the microsft page to unlink the ps4 account?
    Something alike happend to me. I was signing in my Microsoft account in the new updated Minecraft. But when I tried to sign in it said that my account was signed in to annother PSN account so I don't know what to do because I had never used my Microsoft
    account on any PS4. I need help!!!!!!!!!

Update. I was just triyng to make anew account (which I did) but I couldn't sign in with this one either, even though it was 100% new. I'm pretty sure this is a problem with the Minecraft itself.
Thema:

My minecraft on ps4 is completly bugged and cant sign into microsoft account. Please help.

1. My minecraft on ps4 is completly bugged and cant sign into microsoft account. Please help. - Similar Threads - minecraft ps4 completly

2. Minecraft PS4

in XBoX Accessibility
    Minecraft PS4: (I've put this under Xbox because that's the closest thing to PS4) This is hard to explain: I linked my PSN with this account to play Minecraft on my PS4, and it worked fine, but I had to...
  3. Unlinking Microsoft Acnt for PS4 Minecraft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unlinking Microsoft Acnt for PS4 Minecraft: I've read a lot of other questions about this but I seem to be the only one having this issue. I had my MInecraft Ps4 make me a microsoft account (that I have no direct access to such as email or...
  4. Minecraft - How can I unlink my profile on a suspended PS4 account?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft - How can I unlink my profile on a suspended PS4 account?: I recently got suspended on PS4 and i need to unlink on that profile to play on my alt account. I cant unlink it, i need to sign into PSN to do so. Any help? ba16e975-ce88-49fc-ab68-eadaf32eb6db
  5. Minecraft PS4

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft PS4: Hi so I have been trying to log into my microsoft account on Minecraft PS4 to play realms with my friends and it pops up with “Oops! Looks like the Microsoft Account you are trying to use is...
  6. Minecraft Ps4: linked Microsoft Account forgot

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Ps4: linked Microsoft Account forgot: I don't remember my Microsoft i linked on my psn so i can't login anymore what can i do????? 4e5f1d63-c0d3-4d2c-9fdf-4a0a6baacf96
  7. Microsoft account won't link to PS4 account (minecraft)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft account won't link to PS4 account (minecraft): I newly made a microsoft account and attempted to link it to my PS4 minecraft account. After logging in I got an error message saying it's linked to another PS account. This is impossible as I've...
  8. Issues signing into ps4 Microsoft minecraft account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Issues signing into ps4 Microsoft minecraft account: I have been trying to sign in since the bedrock update was released I have tried to sign in hundreds of times without it working even when I get to safely close this window I close it and it still...
  9. Minecraft PS4 Microsoft unlinking problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft PS4 Microsoft unlinking problem: I need to switch Microsoft accounts so that I can play my friend's realm (long story). I have unlinked my old account but when I try to sign in to my new account it says I have to use the old one,...
  10. ps4 minecraft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    ps4 minecraft: this is pure ****. 2 years ago i tried to log in to minecraft with my microsoft acount, it said i already loged in somewhere else. i did not. here i am sitting at my desk 2 years later wanting to...