My minecraft pocket edition keeps crashing when i log in to specific xbox live account.

Discus and support My minecraft pocket edition keeps crashing when i log in to specific xbox live account. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; My minecraft pocket edition always crash when i log in this account to the minecraft. Then i tried log in to another account and it doesn't crash... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by shirohimee, Jul 10, 2019.

1. shirohimee
    shirohimee Guest

My minecraft pocket edition keeps crashing when i log in to specific xbox live account.

My minecraft pocket edition always crash when i log in this account to the minecraft. Then i tried log in to another account and it doesn't crash anymore, but i wanted to play in my main account. Anyone can help?

:)

shirohimee, Jul 10, 2019
  2. shirohimee Win User

My minecraft pocket edition always crash when i log in this account to the minecraft. Then i tried log in to another account and it doesn't crash anymore, but i wanted to play in my main account. Anyone can help?
    edit: now i need to relog the app twice in order to make the game working correctly.
  3. XBF Javier R Win User

Minecraft purchase transfer Google > Xbox live.

Hello Andrew,

We understand that you have an inquiry in regards to content that was purchased within the Google Play store for the game Minecraft on your Android device.

Unfortunately, the content purchased on the Pocket Edition of Minecraft does not correlate with the Xbox Live account due to the content being from a different store. You can, however, choose to ensure that the account signed into the Pocket Edition is a
    linked Mojang and Microsoft account.

As long as you do not experience problems when logging into Xbox Live when prompted on the Pocket Edition of Minecraft, all content should already be available for
    Minecraft on your PC.

We hope that this information helps, and we wish you the best.
  4. SnowfishBlue Win User

Why Minecraft Pocket Edition does not start after (few days ago) upgrade to 1.0.3 on lumia 550 ?

This happened to me on iOS as well. I had to back up my world, delete the app, and reinstall it. The problem came because it was automatically trying to log me in to my Xbox live account. It's a bothersome fix, but until you can get the game to stop trying
    to log you in to Xbox live automatically, it will just continue to happen, in my experience.

To date I still cannot log into my Xbox live account on Minecraft pocket edition without it crashing the game.

I have tried contacting Mojang, I've tried contacting Apple, and I've tried here as well. No one seems to have a good answer. It's unfortunate, because it prevents achievements upgrades and downloads.
  5. smileskybird Win User

Xbox live down again

I should make a log of how many times xbox live core services for xbox 360 and xbox 1 go down, but id probably need a 2B5 exercise book for that a year, just kidding. I can just watch videos and movies or play minecraft pocket edition.
  6. Spiritak Win User

Minecraft: Pocket Edition is crashing

I have the same issue on newest builds of Windows 10 (Lumia 640). You are not alone, user reviews in windows store are mostly about this issue. Everyone is annoyed by it, since this crash problem persists for too long with no fix and we can't play the game
    at all.
Thema:

1. My minecraft pocket edition keeps crashing when i log in to specific xbox live account. - Similar Threads - minecraft pocket edition

2. No puedo jugar con mis amigos en Minecraft pocket edition [I can't play with my friends in...

in XBoX on Mobile
    No puedo jugar con mis amigos en Minecraft pocket edition [I can't play with my friends in...: Yo tengo mcpe en la última versión y mis amigos también pero ellos juegan en xbox one lo que pasa es que en xbox y hace un dia si me dejaba unirme a su mundo pero hoy hace unas horas no me deja...
  3. Cannot Chat In Minecraft Pocket Edition On Phone

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot Chat In Minecraft Pocket Edition On Phone: Hey, I can't type on mcpe. I can't fix it 9bc5b87b-8cd1-446d-8f2f-0f6648bb3fa6
  4. Minecraft Pocket Edition not Opening.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Pocket Edition not Opening.: Hi! I have been playing mcpe for years now, and today this issue occurred. I made a world that I worked on and I wanted to show my xbox live friend. When she tried joining, it was the same error...
  5. Minecraft Pocket Edition

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Pocket Edition: In short the game wants me to keep asking to authenticate to xbox live? I've done the process about twice now and it keeps asking me? fd6a6439-7cdc-4bd0-9449-de4ce98db7c0
  6. Minecraft Pocket Edition

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Pocket Edition: So I have been playing with my friends on Minecraft Pocket Edition since I can't get an Xbox at the Moment, he has created a realm and for some reason now I can't access the realm because I get...
  7. Minecraft: Pocket Edition Licensing Error

in XBoX on Mobile
    Minecraft: Pocket Edition Licensing Error: ive been playing minecraft on my android phone for a long time, but today it said there was a licensing error. i backed out and went back in the game several times to see if that would fix it but...
  8. I can’t join a multiplayer server in Minecraft Pocket Edition

in XBoX on Mobile
    I can’t join a multiplayer server in Minecraft Pocket Edition: Hi there! I am having an issue with connectivity issues in Minecraft PE. Ever since I switched internet providers from Shaw to MTS, I have not been able to connect to an online multiplayer server...
  9. Minecraft pocket edition

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft pocket edition: Please help. Need answer quick. Ever since I made this mcpe account I can't see what people are saying in the chat on ALL the servers I go onto. Please need support...
  10. I cant use Xbox Live in Minecraft Pocket Edition.

in XBoX on Mobile
    I cant use Xbox Live in Minecraft Pocket Edition.: Hello, when i try to login my account in minecraft pocket edition the xbox live window dont show where i have to put my email and my password, i really need help-...