My minecraft pocket edition keeps crashing when i log in to specific xbox live account.

Discus and support My minecraft pocket edition keeps crashing when i log in to specific xbox live account. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; My minecraft pocket edition always crash when i log in this account to the minecraft. Then i tried log in to another account and it doesn't crash... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by shirohimee, Jul 10, 2019.

1. shirohimee
    shirohimee Guest

My minecraft pocket edition keeps crashing when i log in to specific xbox live account.

My minecraft pocket edition always crash when i log in this account to the minecraft. Then i tried log in to another account and it doesn't crash anymore, but i wanted to play in my main account. Anyone can help?

:)

shirohimee, Jul 10, 2019
  2. shirohimee Win User

My minecraft pocket edition always crash when i log in this account to the minecraft. Then i tried log in to another account and it doesn't crash anymore, but i wanted to play in my main account. Anyone can help?
    edit: now i need to relog the app twice in order to make the game working correctly.
  3. shirohimee Win User

So i've tried the Setting Adjustment you gave, The FOV i lowered it to 50 or something and the render distance to 6 chunks, and still, MCPE

crashes.
  4. shirohimee Win User

It didn't goes back to not having any account, i do have to wait a while to get my account to get signed in and sometimes it crashes while logging in.

the problem i was showing was when i change the custom skin, then i re-launch, it didn't stay there, instead it changes to Steve or Alex Skin or other Minecraft Store Skins.

I am using Realme 3 Pro (Android)

And i'll try adjusting the settings you've given.
  5. shirohimee Win User

I have tried uninstalling it, then reinstall, clear data, and now i'm going to reset factory my phone, but it is quite risky tho.

I could upload an video of how it keeps crashing. And whenever i tried to use custom skin, it worked when i changed it, but when i close the app, it always resets.

Here's the video, i just got it

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1PgJl94QqJPSmI21RKQbyl4sQal04ntuo/view?usp=sharing
  6. XBF Amber M Win User

Hey there,

We will be locking this older thread due to it being revived by a new post. If the issue is
    on going, we recommend creating a new thread
    detailing the issue at hand and any troubleshooting steps (if any) you’ve tried so far. We will be more than happy to answer any questions.

Thank you!
Thema:

1. My minecraft pocket edition keeps crashing when i log in to specific xbox live account. - Similar Threads - minecraft pocket edition

2. Minecraft Pocket Edition has stopped working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Pocket Edition has stopped working: I have sent out a bug report at mojang.com yesterday. https://bugs.mojang.com/projects/MCPE/issues/MCPE-61661?filter=allopenissues However, today I told some of my friends my issues. And one of...
  3. My minecraft pocket edition keeps crashing when I log in to Microsoft account.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My minecraft pocket edition keeps crashing when I log in to Microsoft account.: For some reason my Minecraft app was crashing every time I opened the app. And it would automatically sign me in to my microsoft account. In order to by pass the freezing, I had to uninstall the...
  4. Minecraft Windows 10 Edition and Minecraft Pocket Edition

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft Windows 10 Edition and Minecraft Pocket Edition: Hi, I bought the Minecraft PE on android. Is it possible to create a gift code to install Minecraft Windows 10 Edition by purchasing the Minecraft PE? c8e98796-56c6-41e6-959e-98e13eaabd3c
  5. Não consigo logar no xbox live no Minecraft Pocket Edition[Translation-I can't log on xbox...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Não consigo logar no xbox live no Minecraft Pocket Edition[Translation-I can't log on xbox...: Eu comprei o jogo, quando clico em entrar ele abre uma tela verde carregando e fecha, voltando ao jogo. Como resolver isso? [Translation-I bought the game when I click on entering it opens a...
  6. Друг не может зайти на сервер Minecraft Pocket edition по Xbox Live [Edit - Translation] -...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Друг не может зайти на сервер Minecraft Pocket edition по Xbox Live [Edit - Translation] -...: Мой друг не может зайти ко мне на сервер, когда другой с легкостью заходит. Я могу заходить к нему, но он ко мне нет, пишет "не удалось подключиться к серверу". Всё делаем правильно. Версия...
  7. Minecraft pocket edition realms?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft pocket edition realms?: So I have MCPE but I'm currently trying to buy realms. It keeps popping up this message even though these are my settings. I've tried on two different Microsoft/Xbox app accounts with the same...
  8. Minecraft pocket edition

in XBoX on Mobile
    Minecraft pocket edition: Hello Microsoft, i am having trouble logging into Minecraft pocket edition with my Xbox live account. I try to sign in but it keeps saying: something is wrong, try again or try on xbox.com. i...
  9. Error de inicio de sesión en Minecraft pocket edition[Translation-Minecraft pocket edition...

in XBoX on Mobile
    Error de inicio de sesión en Minecraft pocket edition[Translation-Minecraft pocket edition...: Mi problema es que no me deja iniciar sesión en Minecraft pocket edition. Ya intenté cambiar la contraseña de mi cuenta y usar otras cuentas pero no se solucionó. Aquí les dejo los dos errores y...
  10. If you get Minecraft Pocket Edition, Do you get Minecract Windows 10 for free?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    If you get Minecraft Pocket Edition, Do you get Minecract Windows 10 for free?: Alright Someone told me, that if you get Minecraft Pocket Edition. You do get Minecraft Windows 10 since if you bought MCPE and, link your account to Xbox. You will get MC Windows 10 edition. Is...