My Minecraft thinks I don't own it.

Discus and support My Minecraft thinks I don't own it. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I received Minecraft Bedrock Edition for free with the 'Better Together' update however, I recently had to reset my console and now it no longer... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Spencer Naumann, Sep 22, 2020.

1. My Minecraft thinks I don't own it.

I received Minecraft Bedrock Edition for free with the 'Better Together' update however, I recently had to reset my console and now it no longer realises that I own the game. It also seems to think I owned it with Xbox Game Pass saying that I need to renew
    my subscription to play the game. I understand if I can't be helped and that I might just have to buy the game.

:)

Spencer Naumann, Sep 22, 2020
  2. Skyrider Y Win User

Minecraft

I don't think so, especially now that Minecraft is owned my Xbox Game Studios.
  3. ThanosCharles Win User

Minecraft for Windows 10

I don't think you understand, I own Minecraft Xbox One Edition, but it says I need to buy the Xbox Live Edition (the version that is receiving the newest updates)
  4. LegoNinja187 Win User

Minecraft for windows 10

I don't think so, as far as I know, but some more information would be useful.

Are you running Windows 10?

which version(s) of minecraft do you own?
  5. QuackG Win User

Minecraft won't work on my Xbox One, and it says I need the Xbox Game Pass. (i bought the game, i did NOT get it with the Xbox Game Pass) EDIT: It works now!

How long ago did you purchase the game? Are you able to see it listed in your purchase history on account.microsoft.com? Have you tried deleting the game from your console and then re-downloading it?
    So I checked my purchase history, and no, Minecraft is not there. Here's the thing. I have Minecraft: Xbox One Edition still, but not Minecraft. (Minecraft: Xbox One Edition is an old legacy console edition of Minecraft, just like the Playstation 4 Edition
    and Xbox 360 Edition. Then Mojang put Minecraft on the Xbox One into Bedrock Edition, and EVERYONE who had the Xbox One Edition of Minecraft, got the new, simply named Minecraft for free.

I don't know if Minecraft: Xbox One Edition was a Xbox Game Pass Game, but I bought that digitally.

So I uninstalled Minecraft just now and now it isn't in my ready to install, and it is saying I NEVER BOUGHT IT and I don't even OWN it. It used to say you own this game, but since I uninstalled Minecraft, it doesn't even say that anymore.

Now I don't even have it at ALL.

Edit: I bought the Xbox One Edition of Minecraft probably at least 3 years ago. Then they came out with Minecraft on the Xbox on Bedrock Edition, and everyone who OWNED it beforehand, got the new and improved version for free since they had already bought
    the old version. I don't even think they update the Minecraft: Xbox One Edition anymore.

So basically my money was stolen, and now I have to pay more if I want Minecraft back.

(sorry if i sound angry, i just really love Minecraft, and my friends and i get on this EPIC world almost every day together and have fun. Now i can't do that anymore...) :(

Edit 2: It works now! Try restarting your xbox and see for yourself.
  6. Pelayus Win User

No puedo entrar en minecraft realms con wifi [Edit - Translation] - I can't enter minecraft realms with wifi

Hi.

I tried with another wifi network and works 100%

So i think the problem is my own wifi but dont know why doesnt work with minecraft ream (because i can see minecraft marketplace but cant join realm)
Thema:

My Minecraft thinks I don't own it.

1. My Minecraft thinks I don't own it. - Similar Threads - Minecraft thinks don't

2. Changing My Username Resulted in (I think) Minecraft Servers Not Recognizing My Account

in XBoX on Mobile
    Changing My Username Resulted in (I think) Minecraft Servers Not Recognizing My Account: When joining in a server, Portal2Elysium, all my items were gone and it said I was logging on for the first time. Dont know why it said this as I have logged on this server before on this account....
  3. Minecraft Bedrock edition is not authenticating me at all, despite thinking it is.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Bedrock edition is not authenticating me at all, despite thinking it is.: Whenever I'm trying to play Minecraft bedrock edition, be it in xbox one, android or IOs, neither of those respond well to my microsoft account. I don't have access to realms, servers or the...
  4. Minecraft PE Wont Allow Multiplayer (thinks I have Child Account?)

in XBoX on Mobile
    Minecraft PE Wont Allow Multiplayer (thinks I have Child Account?): Trying to set up multiplayer on my android MC PE. But it errors saying settings are wrong. Follow the link and there it claims I have a child account. Log onto account and everything redirects...
  5. I uninstalled Minecraft, thinking my world will be back when I reinstall it. It wasn't there!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I uninstalled Minecraft, thinking my world will be back when I reinstall it. It wasn't there!: Today, I uninstalled Minecraft (Windows 10 Edition). I thought my world would stay, as I searched up on google and it said so it was stored in a different folder. But when I reinstalled it, all my...
  6. I think i found a bug in the Minecraft RTX beta

in XboX Insiders
    I think i found a bug in the Minecraft RTX beta: [IMG] submitted by /u/TitaniumTurbine [link] [comments]
  7. Minecraft normally works, but when I try to use twitch mods it thinks I haven't downloaded...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft normally works, but when I try to use twitch mods it thinks I haven't downloaded...: I have been playing minecraft java edition for a while, mostly vanilla but I used Twitch a lot to play mods. I kind of grew bored of minecraft for a while and when I came back and tried to load up...
  8. Cousin stuck in Minecraft update 1.12 it is the update before aquatic I think.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cousin stuck in Minecraft update 1.12 it is the update before aquatic I think.: so my cousin had minecraft on his xbox and he had the update aquatic he unistalled minecraft and installed it again (idk why). So when it was done installing his minecraft went down to 1.12 and it...
  9. Minecraft glitch I think

in XBoX on Consoles
    Minecraft glitch I think: So, yesterday morning I was playing minecraft and then my account on xbox one got randomly logged out while syncing user data. Now its saying that it failed to sync user data. I left it on that...
  10. I think I may have a problem with the new Minecraft Better Together update...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I think I may have a problem with the new Minecraft Better Together update...: I recently downloaded the new version of Minecraft with the better together update, and it transferred over most of my DLC just fine but for some reason it has not transferred over the DLC I got...