My Minecraft will load in but it will sat "We couldn't get your latest saved data"

Discus and support My Minecraft will load in but it will sat "We couldn't get your latest saved data" in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I press "Try again" but it shows the loading screen for 1 second and goes back to the same screen i started on. So then i press "Use offline" and it... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by ArtfulKittyCat, Apr 1, 2020.

1. My Minecraft will load in but it will sat "We couldn't get your latest saved data"

I press "Try again" but it shows the loading screen for 1 second and goes back to the same screen i started on. So then i press "Use offline" and it loads but then puts me on the looped screen of the 360 turning of the bee update for 1.14. I did restart
    my Xbox and also i shut it off for 30 seconds and it still shows the same screen. I asked my friend that was in the party if he could help but he couldn't help.

:)

ArtfulKittyCat, Apr 1, 2020
  2. QUEENMISFITS Win User

My Minecraft will load in but it will sat "We couldn't get your latest saved data"

https://beta.support.xbox.com/help/games-apps/troubleshooting/cloud-storage-sync-error-messages
  3. I Rezyl Azzir I Win User

Try holding the power button down on the face of your console for 10-15 seconds and then unplug your console for a few minutes then plug it all in and start it up again, if that doesnt work the world file may be corrupted.
  4. XBF Brad A Win User

We couldn't get your latest saved data

5. IRB Win User

Hi

This is currently a known issue that the Engineering team are working on. Hopefully it won't be long before its get restored.

You can monitor the service status here: https://support.xbox.com/en-gb/xbox-live-status
  6. CovetingLotus20 Win User

same thing is happening to me I just want to play because I have nothing else to do. Any tips?
Thema:

1. My Minecraft will load in but it will sat "We couldn't get your latest saved data" - Similar Threads - Minecraft load sat

2. Minecraft will not load on my Xbox1

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft will not load on my Xbox1: Hi My Xbox 1 will no longer load MineCraft. What do I need to do to get it to work again? 4fc53ba4-8f80-461e-94cb-f8f04db65769
  3. Minecraft Bedrock Edtion "There was a problem loading this world".

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Bedrock Edtion "There was a problem loading this world".: So I was just casually playing on my world and tonight I encountered a problem where it would move without my input on my keyboard. I plugged in a controller and it would work but after I stop I...
  4. Minecraft bedrock won't load! 2019

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft bedrock won't load! 2019: HELP! I've tryed everything! Uninstall and reinstall the game, un plug, reboot the consol. I don't know what to do! The game stays with the Synchronization Loading panel. And I can't do anything....
  5. Minecraft bedrock xbox one "There was a Problem loading this world

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft bedrock xbox one "There was a Problem loading this world: I don't come into my world for 3 days and I don't know why. I can still create and play other worlds but only this one no longer. I've called support twice, but to no avail. Maybe there is someone...
  6. Issue with Minecraft Xbox bedrock - message 'there was a problem loading this world'

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Issue with Minecraft Xbox bedrock - message 'there was a problem loading this world': I am unable to access my minecraft worlds, latest message is 'there was a problem loading this world' and I have also lost 2 other worlds in the last week. Can you help?...
  7. Minecraft not loading (May 24th)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Minecraft not loading (May 24th): Minecraft digital game wouldn‘t load so I tried uninstalling it and now it won‘t reload. It gets to 99% and then I get a message to say that installation has stopped. All my other games are...
  8. Minecraft Beta markeplace issue.Won't load purchases.

in XboX Insiders
    Minecraft Beta markeplace issue.Won't load purchases.: I am in the Minecraft Beta and by console is in the Alpha skip ahead program.When I try to play Minecraft, i get the message 'There is an error with your account .You will be unable to use the...
  9. Microsoft account won't load on Minecraft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft account won't load on Minecraft: Hi! I have bedrock edition on my computer that I use. Usually, I can play with nothing happening, but lately it hasn't been that way. On the page where you hit play, the profile name states,...
  10. Minecraft world not syncing data loading progress

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft world not syncing data loading progress: I have a world that ive been one alot and it is about 190MB I went onto a differnt xbox and it did not snyc and the same world now only has 43MB and I lost lots and lots of progress....