My Minecraft will not be beta it will be normal bedrock

Discus and support My Minecraft will not be beta it will be normal bedrock in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; When I set it to a beta it’s still bedrock submitted by /u/kolmtuhat [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/kolmtuhat, Oct 29, 2020.

1. /u/kolmtuhat
    /u/kolmtuhat Guest

/u/kolmtuhat, Oct 29, 2020
  2. NeoDan123 Win User

Can't get out of Minecraft beta

Here is a step by step way of getting out of the Beta for Bedrock on all devices. Have a look at the link.

https://feedback.minecraft.net/hc/en-us/articles/360004438671-How-to-Join-and-leave-the-Minecraft-Beta
  3. ChiefJoboo Win User

Minecraft version's broken

The latest update that came out very recently is version 1.9.0.5 . It says Bedrock Beta for that new version.

This is normal and it seems that the others have not updated their game yet if they are on that version.
  4. NeoDan123 Win User

Minecraft on xbox one

Good day

Has your friend only tried playing multiplayer with Minecraft or has he tried another game aswell?

There is also 2 versions of the game on Xbox.

Minecraft: Xbox one edition

And Minecraft.

The last one is the bedrock version of the game which is crossplay enabled for windows 10, mobile, xbox one and Nintendo switch.

To play multiplayer on bedrock you will meed to be on the same update version which at the moment is 1.9.0. Anything higher is part of the beta for the next update to be released.
  5. ThisGameIsSucky Win User

Minecraft

With the way things are going as far as PlayStation users just now being able to play Minecraft with cross-platform play on Bedrock... I think it'd be possible eventually but its most likely not something they're looking at right now. The beta/insider builds
    definetly add a little depth to the game and could very well help boost the PS4 sales of the game considering how a lot of people tend to say the PS4 version isn't that good, even though its Bedrock is like normal Bedrock anyway right? I don't know its a whole
    thing I heard from Gameranx I believe on YouTube a while back. Just a thought I suppose.
  6. JamFog Win User

Xbox Insider Hub account locked with minecraft still in beta

I have found a solution. After I deleted my original insider account I created a new one and joined the rtx minecraft beta other than the nether beta which was what I was in. I then updated minecraft to rtx and unenrolled and reverted back to the normal
    minecraft version.
Thema:

1. My Minecraft will not be beta it will be normal bedrock - Similar Threads - Minecraft beta normal

2. I cant join minecraft RTX Beta neither normal Beta.

in XboX Insiders
    I cant join minecraft RTX Beta neither normal Beta.: [IMG] Hello, ive been trying to join the minecraft beta for some time now, i says that im a part of the beta but when i start the game it shows me the normal game, i tried re-installing the...
  3. Can’t unroll my Minecraft back to normal from beta?

in XboX Insiders
    Can’t unroll my Minecraft back to normal from beta?: I’ve uninstalled the game about 3 times and put it back to normal but every time I restart my Xbox it’s in beta again, in the insiders app it doesn’t say I’m still on the beta it says join. Can...
  4. How do i get the normal virsion of Minecraft insead of the beta?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do i get the normal virsion of Minecraft insead of the beta?: I keep on seeing a message saying I can turn the beta virsion off but it's not telling me how so how do I? 79a4702f-a522-4538-8e48-f5a826c8f94f
  5. How to get normal minecraft I have minecraft beta

in XboX Insiders
    How to get normal minecraft I have minecraft beta: I want to play with my friends but I can't how to I get normal minecraft back on my xbox submitted by /u/Henry_Priest [link] [comments]
  6. I cant leave minecraft beta to go back to normal minecraft

in XboX Insiders
    I cant leave minecraft beta to go back to normal minecraft: I went on the minecraft beta to get the free cape but now after i unenrolled i cant play normal minecraft how do i fix this( fyi im probably just an idiot) submitted by /u/Elf-Ghost [link]...
  7. Minecraft RTX Beta and Normal Beta Crossplay

in XboX Insiders
    Minecraft RTX Beta and Normal Beta Crossplay: I have the RTX Beta for PC and my friends have the console version of the game. If they were to update to the beta version without rtx, could we still play together? Or is the RTX version...
  8. Can't join Minecraft RTX beta, already a part of the normal beta

in XboX Insiders
    Can't join Minecraft RTX beta, already a part of the normal beta: Heyo! I'm trying to move from the normal minecraft bedrock beta to the RTX beta and am unable to. I've followed all the instructions but still cannot find the option. Any suggestions? submitted...
  9. Can we have both beta and normal minecraft on he same console?

in XboX Insiders
    Can we have both beta and normal minecraft on he same console?: I find it really annoying as I cant play with anyone because they are not enrolled submitted by /u/DontThinkEntitled [link] [comments]
  10. cant go back to normal version of minecraft windows 10 edition after enrolling for beta

in XBoX Games and Apps
    cant go back to normal version of minecraft windows 10 edition after enrolling for beta: cant go back to normal version of minecraft windows 10 edition after enrolling for beta and i am not able to use realms anymore even after reinstalling the game please help!...