My Minecraft wont install the 1.16 snapshot.

Discus and support My Minecraft wont install the 1.16 snapshot. in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; So I'm in a call currently and I'm trying to get the minecraft 1.16 snapshot on my XBOX. I've been trying and all my attempts haven't been successful.... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/lavenderscouter, Jun 13, 2020.

1. My Minecraft wont install the 1.16 snapshot.

So I'm in a call currently and I'm trying to get the minecraft 1.16 snapshot on my XBOX. I've been trying and all my attempts haven't been successful. I've hard reset, uninstall and reinstall, and all that. I've even unrolled and re-enrolled into the insider content for Minecraft. I've heard it gives it to you, and my friend, (who has It on his XBOX who did what I'm trying to do) got it. I'm using the gamepass version though, while he used the disk? Maybe there is a difference? If theres a way to fix this, I'd like to know, thank you, thank you!

submitted by /u/lavenderscouter
    [link] [comments]

/u/lavenderscouter, Jun 13, 2020
  2. ElmlishWoods Win User

Cannot Connect to World via LAN in Minecraft 1.16. World hosted on iPad.

Both the iPad and Windows 10 box in question have been updated. Both are running minecraft 1.16.
  3. thundernathan14 Win User

I can't play cross platform in win10 edition Minecraft

So i installed minecraft for play with my friends in my computer, i tried to enter into a world of my friend but it says, it is out date and the version to play wa 1.14.60 but my win10 edition is the version 1.16. They are from ps4 an they have
    a xbox account. Can someone help me?
    Can you check your time and date on your PC?
  4. Stigachi Win User

No upload screenshot option? Here is your fix!

i was looking all around my xbox dashboard and minecraft start guide for the snapshot button and then reailsed i was not connected and then i was thinking i'm a *** retard! lol
  5. javitolo66 Win User

Minecraft update

I am playing Minecraft windows 10 while my friend is playing on xbox one. While I tried to join his game it said Outdated client. I went to check to see if my game has an update and it does not. My friends game does not have an update either. I
    am on 1.14 and he is on 1.16. So basically we can't play with each other. And I know 1.16 came out on march 16th this year.
    The same happens to me
  6. MASTER BOSS 077 Win User

Minecraft 1.16 Multiplier error

Thema:

My Minecraft wont install the 1.16 snapshot.

1. My Minecraft wont install the 1.16 snapshot. - Similar Threads - Minecraft wont install

2. Minecraft wont install on device.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft wont install on device.: After I uninstalled Minecraft for windows 10 because I could not get it to update. I tried to reinstall it and it would load for a second and then pop up with an error. I've made sure my computer...
  3. Minecraft Windows 10 is Owned, I install it on a "new" device and it wont let me login -...

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft Windows 10 is Owned, I install it on a "new" device and it wont let me login -...: I don't understand why it won't let me play or login to a game I own, the Store show's I own it. But when I got to play it tries to get me to spend 49.99 to buy the Master Collection but I just...
  4. Minecraft RTX beta wont install after enrolling and pending

in XboX Insiders
    Minecraft RTX beta wont install after enrolling and pending: I'm dealing with a problem with the Minecraft RTX beta. I enrolled in the beta and after it finished pending it opened the Minecraft page on the Microsoft store and nothing would happen. It just...
  5. I just want to play the latest version of minecraft but it wont install

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I just want to play the latest version of minecraft but it wont install: So I updated to the latest version of minecraft about a year ago. I was playing it just fine and even bought a load of the new textures and mash ups etc. Then I had to uninstall it and I've never...
  6. minecraft dungeons wont re-install

in XBoX Games and Apps
    minecraft dungeons wont re-install: Ive been playing minecraft dungeons since it came out and recently it needed a update. I update my game and then it wanted me to re-install it so i clicked on the blue install button and the...
  7. MINECRAFT WINDOWS 10 WONT INSTALL

in XBoX on Windows
    MINECRAFT WINDOWS 10 WONT INSTALL: Minecraft Windows 10 won't install "this device not compatible for this app" When trying to install it in the Microsoft store, the install button is grayed out. So I have to do it another way but...
  8. My minecraft disc wont fully install. It gets to 94% then errors the code 0x80073cf6. Can...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My minecraft disc wont fully install. It gets to 94% then errors the code 0x80073cf6. Can...: It gets to 94% then errors the code 0x80073cf6. Can someone help.tia ebe393b1-0f08-433c-95d6-708d57374691
  9. Minecraft bedrock wont install. Stuck at 0 of 0

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft bedrock wont install. Stuck at 0 of 0: I've had minecraft bedrock on xbox one since it released as I upgraded then. Recently an update for it wouldn't install. It sat at 0 of 0. One solution I was told to try was to uninstall and...
  10. Minecraft for Windows 10 Wont Go Past Mojang Screen After Installing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft for Windows 10 Wont Go Past Mojang Screen After Installing: I recently installed/reinstalled Minecraft for Windows 10 on my son's PC and we can't get it to get past the Mojang White Screen when running it. Any thoughts? We have rebooted, checked for...