My Minecraft won’t launch and I cant find the error code on Xbox help

Discus and support My Minecraft won’t launch and I cant find the error code on Xbox help in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; So i just downloaded minecraft onto my xbox so i could play with my brother. When i had checked for it in the store, it said i needed to buy it, but... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by EvasiveSwordman, Aug 8, 2019.

1. My Minecraft won’t launch and I cant find the error code on Xbox help

So i just downloaded minecraft onto my xbox so i could play with my brother. When i had checked for it in the store, it said i needed to buy it, but when i checked in my ready to install section it was right there. So I installed it and get “something
    went wrong.” I got the error code 0x90072efe and when i went to look it up, i couldnt find it. Does anyone know what could be up with it?

:)

EvasiveSwordman, Aug 8, 2019
  2. Smwutches Win User

3. EvasiveSwordman Win User

Thanks. That seems to be the answer.
  4. XBF Chris J Win User

I log in and thats okthen nothing else loads

Hey Louise,

Thank you for posting here on the Xbox forums. Sorry to hear about this issue. Does this only happen when you try to launch Minecraft? Is this on Xbox one or Xbox 360? Do you get any error codes, and what troubleshooting have you tried out already.

Let us know these details so we can give you a proper solution. This may help for now :

“My Xbox One game won’t start or freezes during gameplay”

Hope this helps!
  5. IjelOrr Win User

Error code 0x97e107df

Cant play any games , throwing error code 0x97e107df.

Xbox support error guide cant find it.
    I recently got the same message on my xbox when i tried to open up Grand Theft Auto V , along with the same error code.
  6. retsam2 Win User

Find all my games I've purchased?

i downloaded minecraft to my xbox and i cant find it

where do i find it
Thema:

1. My Minecraft won’t launch and I cant find the error code on Xbox help - Similar Threads - Minecraft won’t launch

2. Minecraft world won’t load

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft world won’t load: hi! I started this world about a week or two ago and made a lot of progress on it. But now when i start the world, it sticks on the loading screen. The actual game doesnt freeze at all, it still...
  3. Minecraft won’t work

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft won’t work: on minecraft it wont let me make my own worlds it says “you are almost out of data storage space! Minecarft has restricted access to this feature until you clear up space” but i dont know how to...
  4. Minecraft Won’t Load

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Won’t Load: Ive been trying to play minecraft but whenever i open it it says “syncing user data” and “failed to sync user data” ive tried reseting my xbox, uninstalling and reinstalling minecraft, but neither...
  5. My Minecraft won’t let me join my friends worlds

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Minecraft won’t let me join my friends worlds: I have been having this issue and have been searching for an answer for a ling time to find nothing. I play on an Xbox One S and i am trying to play cross console with my friends on PE. We are...
  6. Minecraft world won’t start

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft world won’t start: I’m having trouble with my Minecraft world every time I load up this world on beta I don’t feel like waiting a month or more to play my world on non beta version so please fix this, this world is...
  7. Minecraft Xbox one version won’t download

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Xbox one version won’t download: minecraft xbox one version will not download. I have downloaded mincraft but cannot get the xbox expansion to download. What can i do, i have tried deleting and redownloading and nothing is...
  8. xbox one- Minecraft won’t play

in XBoX Games and Apps
    xbox one- Minecraft won’t play: I have an Xbox one which came with digital version of Minecraft. Recently game will not play and although installed is saying I need to enter disc (which I do not have) or repurchase digitally....
  9. Xbox won’t connect to minecraft pocket edition

in XBoX on Mobile
    Xbox won’t connect to minecraft pocket edition: my Xbox account wont connect to minecraft pocket edition and I keep trying to log in but it won’t allow me (on minecraft) It says to try again or go on Xbox.com ec993644-770b-43a6-88ec-ce045a6ff952
  10. Minecraft world won’t download

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft world won’t download: my kid bought some coins to buy a minecraft world but it wont download. What can i do now? Hes using an ipad 6. I think he downloaded to xbox live. d4fae359-dd44-4937-93c8-f1c41dfaec4d