My Minecraft world got deleted, but in an unusual way

Discus and support My Minecraft world got deleted, but in an unusual way in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; My world was deleted, and nothing is showing up in previous saves. but the thing is, in my saves folder the world is still there, but in game it does... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by SawyerMakl, Aug 14, 2019.

1. SawyerMakl
    SawyerMakl Guest

My world was deleted, and nothing is showing up in previous saves. but the thing is, in my saves folder the world is still there, but in game it does not exist. does anybody know how to fix this?

:)

SawyerMakl, Aug 14, 2019
  2. Miku Sakuya Win User

That's strange im assuming it's the pc version idk much about it myself but I wonder if it's a corrupted file or if theres an edit you can make on the file to fix it
  3. SawyerMakl Win User

My world was deleted, and nothing is showing up in previous saves. but the thing is, in my saves folder the world is still there, but in game it does not exist. does anybody know how to fix this?

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    Here
    is a picture of my game and picture of the file for some more context
  4. SatanicoDrCadillac Win User

5. HyperVenom523 Win User

But hiw it got deleted just like that?
  6. wouzbak Win User

Minecraft

But its my world in Minecraft as deleted and i deleted the game and re instaled but the world Don't came
Thema:

1. My Minecraft world got deleted, but in an unusual way - Similar Threads - Minecraft world got

2. I can´t connect to my friend´s world and he can´t connect to in Minecraft ´´could not...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can´t connect to my friend´s world and he can´t connect to in Minecraft ´´could not...: He is playing in PS4 and me in Pc Minecraft windows 10 edition, we added like friends in xbox live and when i´m connecting to his world the message ´´could not connect to the world´´...
  3. Minecraft PE unable to connect to world

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft PE unable to connect to world: Im trying to play with my friend and everytime i try to join it says, “unable to connect to world.” How am i supposed to play with him? 559a2869-86a9-4243-a6b0-0545955504c1
  4. Minecraft for Windows 10 worlds lost after reinstalling

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft for Windows 10 worlds lost after reinstalling: A few months back, I had a cool Minecraft world that I started with a few of my friends. We had a lot of stuff in it and a bunch of memories too. But suddenly, my Minecraft had some problems, so I...
  5. Minecraft world deleted itself

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft world deleted itself: So i have had this really good minecraft world since xbox one edition and I transfered it over and all was well. But today when I went to get on it had deleted itself and I have no idea how to get...
  6. Minecraft world synced old version of world please help!!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft world synced old version of world please help!!: Minecraft world syncd an old version of my world. I was logging into the world as I normally would and all of a sudden I was playing an old version of my world... half the stuff that I had was...
  7. i can access all my minecraft worlds apart from this one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i can access all my minecraft worlds apart from this one: I can get into every world but this one every time i try to get into my world it says there was a problem loading this world i dont know what the problem is its a big world because its 45.5MB so...
  8. My friend continued a Minecraft world on my console and when he got back to his the...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My friend continued a Minecraft world on my console and when he got back to his the...: Basically I had a friend come over and we played minecraft on our world that he hosted, (he created the world on his console a while back) and we had a bunch of progress, yet when he got back to...
  9. My Minecraft world got self deleted

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Minecraft world got self deleted: My minecraft world that i have been working on for about a month in time now got self deleted. I was just on it earlier in the day and it was a little bit slow but it wasnt anything bad. Then i...
  10. My Minecraft World Got Deleted On Xbox One

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Minecraft World Got Deleted On Xbox One: Hello. My siblings and I were playing Minecraft when the system all of a sudden crashed. This was a world that we have had for the past two months, with tons of progress and was 2 GB's big. We had...