My Minecraft World Got Deleted On Xbox One

Discus and support My Minecraft World Got Deleted On Xbox One in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello. My siblings and I were playing Minecraft when the system all of a sudden crashed. This was a world that we have had for the past two months,... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Noor ul AinBhatti, May 14, 2019.

1. My Minecraft World Got Deleted On Xbox One

Hello. My siblings and I were playing Minecraft when the system all of a sudden crashed. This was a world that we have had for the past two months, with tons of progress and was 2 GB's big. We had collected many achievements, had many diamonds, emeralds,
    ender pearls, you name it. Today we earned the Hero of the Village and the world crashed. When we opened Minecraft back up, the world had disappeared. Every other world was there except for this one. This was a survival world. Please help.

:)

Noor ul AinBhatti, May 14, 2019
  2. ooD0C H0L1DAYoo Win User

Sorry but if you're save got corrupt.There nothing you can do.Sorry.
  3. {Parity} Win User

If the world has been deleted or corrupted and there are no saves available to load it to a previous checkpoint then there is nothing that can be done.
  4. Atomic Ari Win User

Oh man dude, that sucks. I'm so sorry that happened. Hope you get your progress back somehow...
  5. DesertedClown Win User

Im very sorry it is gone and you cant get that deleted stuff back. I wish you good luck in your next one!
  6. Alucario Ultra Win User

Maybe the file went corrupt. Try contacting the game support.
Thema:

1. My Minecraft World Got Deleted On Xbox One - Similar Threads - Minecraft World Got

2. My friends can't join my Minecraft Worlds anymore

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My friends can't join my Minecraft Worlds anymore: I just recently got back from college, so I moved my xbox from there back home. I've been playing with them on pocket edition for a few days and before that everything seemed to work just fine. As...
  3. Minecraft World Transfer

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft World Transfer: I recently bought Minecraft for the Xbox One in the hopes that I could get back on my world from the Xbox 360. However, I can't for the life of me get the world to transfer to the Xbox One. It...
  4. Minecraft Windows 10: Xbox players can't connect to my PC hosted world (But I can join them)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Windows 10: Xbox players can't connect to my PC hosted world (But I can join them): When hosting a Minecraft (Bedrock edition) world on my PC, people on Xbox can't seem to connect to my world - getting the message: "Unable to connect to world". However PC players can join me fine...
  5. "Unable to connect to world Minecraft" Windows 10/Nintendo Switch Edition

in XBoX Games and Apps
    "Unable to connect to world Minecraft" Windows 10/Nintendo Switch Edition: So, My friend and I can't play on my world on Minecraft (he's on Switch and I'm on Windows 10) I'm hosting the game and there's a 3rd guy that is on Nintendo Switch and he can play with me on my...
  6. Failed To Sync World Data - Minecraft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Failed To Sync World Data - Minecraft: I was having trouble with my Xbox One and contacted their support to try and fix a microphone issue. They told me to perform a "Reset and keep my games & apps". Since then, now I've re-enabled all...
  7. Unable to Connect to World Minecraft Xbox One

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to Connect to World Minecraft Xbox One: About two weeks ago I all of a sudden was not able to host any multiplayer minecraft worlds. Anyone who tried to join would recieve unable to connect to world message. My NAT type and their NAT...
  8. Unable to connect to friends world - Minecraft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to connect to friends world - Minecraft: Ive recently run across the issue of my friend no longer being able to join my world that we have been playing on. For some reason, when he tries to join through invite or the friends tab, it...
  9. Minecraft PE World Gone Forever? ):

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft PE World Gone Forever? ):: I had an iphone 7 with a world saved to it and my iphone 7 broke so i wasn’t able to transfer my world into another device (not sure if i’m even able to do that anyway).Is there any way i could...
  10. Minecraft world

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft world: my minecraft updated and now my world is gone :( please help me. Me and my girlfriend have used plenty of months :( it says that it dosent sync or is corrupted 6103b2c8-6665-4eb5-9f7c-9e37863fa286