My Minecraft World Got Deleted On Xbox One

Discus and support My Minecraft World Got Deleted On Xbox One in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello. My siblings and I were playing Minecraft when the system all of a sudden crashed. This was a world that we have had for the past two months,... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Noor ul AinBhatti, May 14, 2019.

1. My Minecraft World Got Deleted On Xbox One

Hello. My siblings and I were playing Minecraft when the system all of a sudden crashed. This was a world that we have had for the past two months, with tons of progress and was 2 GB's big. We had collected many achievements, had many diamonds, emeralds,
    ender pearls, you name it. Today we earned the Hero of the Village and the world crashed. When we opened Minecraft back up, the world had disappeared. Every other world was there except for this one. This was a survival world. Please help.

:)

Noor ul AinBhatti, May 14, 2019
  2. ooD0C H0L1DAYoo Win User

Sorry but if you're save got corrupt.There nothing you can do.Sorry.
  3. {Parity} Win User

If the world has been deleted or corrupted and there are no saves available to load it to a previous checkpoint then there is nothing that can be done.
  4. Atomic Ari Win User

Oh man dude, that sucks. I'm so sorry that happened. Hope you get your progress back somehow...
  5. DesertedClown Win User

Im very sorry it is gone and you cant get that deleted stuff back. I wish you good luck in your next one!
  6. Alucario Ultra Win User

Maybe the file went corrupt. Try contacting the game support.
Thema:

1. My Minecraft World Got Deleted On Xbox One - Similar Threads - Minecraft World Got

2. Minecraft world won’t load

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft world won’t load: hi! I started this world about a week or two ago and made a lot of progress on it. But now when i start the world, it sticks on the loading screen. The actual game doesnt freeze at all, it still...
  3. Unable to connect to world on minecraft bedrock edition, PC to PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Unable to connect to world on minecraft bedrock edition, PC to PC: I Been trying to join my friends minecraft game (not a realm) and it keeps saying unable to connect to world and we dont know how to fix it help please [img] ***Moved from Gaming on Windows...
  4. My Minecraft world disappeared from the list

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Minecraft world disappeared from the list: I was playing Minecraft and the wifi turned off. And when I went back and loaded Minecraft the world was not there 7a42a5b5-915b-4cd8-9ab7-5e646232a370
  5. Minecraft on Ipad appears to lose worlds after I sign in to microsoft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft on Ipad appears to lose worlds after I sign in to microsoft: My kids asked to sign in to microsoft so they can play Minecraft on the Xbox and iPad. We signed into iPad and when we did that the app on the iPad won't launch. We rebooted the iPad and still no...
  6. Minecraft xbox one world stuck on generating

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft xbox one world stuck on generating: I have a minecraft world on xbox, it was made on survival and I've put alot of work into it. About a week ago I was in the neather and I logged off when I came back the world generating bar would...
  7. Corrupted world on Minecraft Bedrock Edition X Box One

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Corrupted world on Minecraft Bedrock Edition X Box One: During the process of loading one of my creative worlds on Minecraft Bedrock Edition X Box One, the game crashes whilst generating. I have tried restarting console and game, as well as cloning the...
  8. Minecraft world not generating

in XBoX on Consoles
    Minecraft world not generating: I was in the minecraft end cities with my friend and he had to get off xbox so we saved and quit the game and when he next got on the world would not generate and the green bar would be full. All...
  9. My Minecraft world got deleted, but in an unusual way

in XBoX on Windows
    My Minecraft world got deleted, but in an unusual way: My world was deleted, and nothing is showing up in previous saves. but the thing is, in my saves folder the world is still there, but in game it does not exist. does anybody know how to fix this?...
  10. My Minecraft world got self deleted

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Minecraft world got self deleted: My minecraft world that i have been working on for about a month in time now got self deleted. I was just on it earlier in the day and it was a little bit slow but it wasnt anything bad. Then i...