My minecraft world has been corrupted and I want to get it back

Discus and support My minecraft world has been corrupted and I want to get it back in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello to any helpers ive logged into minecraft after around 3 months due to the new update being released and it has said that my world is corrupted... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by JAZZofTHEland, Jun 30, 2020.

1. My minecraft world has been corrupted and I want to get it back

Hello to any helpers

ive logged into minecraft after around 3 months due to the new update being released and it has said that my world is corrupted or cannot be synced, i really wanna get this wrold back as i spent many hours on it, can anyone help?

:)

JAZZofTHEland, Jun 30, 2020
  2. Bushy_Brow Win User

Hello JAZZofTHEland, sorry for the inconvenience. Have you tried removing your account off of the Xbox, restarting the Xbox, and adding it back on. If not, this has worked for me in the past with this problem. Hope that your world is fixed soon, and have
    a Great day.

Your pal
  3. Fak-DB20D086-CDB5-4C Win User

minecraft

Maybe your whole Minecraft data is corrupted. Try to save your worlds on a flashdrive and then delete Minecraft and then redownload it and put your worlds back on it.
  4. benjaminhedstrom Win User

Minecraft Pocket Edition has stopped working

I have been having a problem with my Minecraft forum on Xbox1. Logging onto my world I can play for approximately for seven to ten minutes before my screen goes a purple and black saying that this world is to corrupted and quit unexpectedly. This has been
    going on for quite sometime and it is really bothering me. If anyone has a fix please let me know ASAP!
  5. Atherza Win User

Corrupted Minecraft Save...

Minecraft saves are backed up on both the Cloud and on the console. Unfortunately if you the saved world has already been deleted from the old Xbox, there's no way of getting the worlds back. I suffered it when transferring my Xbox One Edition worlds to
    Bedrock edition, unfortunately nothing can be done.
  6. Mr daffypyle Win User

I’m trying to play on my survival world but it keeps saying it’s corrupted.

Access Application Data\.minecraft\saves. ...

1. Make a copy of the corrupted world folder & all files & folders inside, and rename it however you please. ...
    2. Start Minecraft and create a new world, then save and close Minecraft. ...
    3. Go back to Application Data\. ...
    4. Cut the files (but not the folders) from the new saved world folder.
    5. how-to-recover-corrupted-saved-world
Thema:

1. My minecraft world has been corrupted and I want to get it back - Similar Threads - minecraft world has

2. Cant connect or even see my friends worlds on minecraft

in XBoX on Windows
    Cant connect or even see my friends worlds on minecraft: Hi there, I've been trying to play Minecraft with my friends and I can't seem to connect to their worlds. They have the recent 1.16.1 Bedrock version of Minecraft (me on PC and them on PS4) and...
  3. Minecraft PE "Unable to connect to world"

in XBoX on Mobile
    Minecraft PE "Unable to connect to world": Me and a friend bought minecraft PE to play online together but when we try to join the world it says "unable to connect to world". Both of us have this problem and I searched for a solution and...
  4. My worlds keep getting deleted in minecraft xbox edition

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My worlds keep getting deleted in minecraft xbox edition: I've been playing the xbox version of minecraft on my laptop for a few years, and recently my worlds keep getting deleted. the first time it happened was to my favorite world that i worked really...
  5. My world has gone in minecraft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My world has gone in minecraft: There was a problem with sound on my xbox so I reset it and logged back on with my account.Everything worked fine but then I realised my hard worked minecraft survival world had gone. My other...
  6. Minecraft new version saying This world is not fully synced or has been corrupted

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft new version saying This world is not fully synced or has been corrupted: Yesterday i reset my xbox one because it was not performing well it finishes reseting and i go in minecraft to make sure my world was not deleted i went to go on my world and it said “The world is...
  7. If i now leave the minecraft beta, i will lose my world which has built in beta or i can...

in XboX Insiders
    If i now leave the minecraft beta, i will lose my world which has built in beta or i can...: I saw some posts but i wanna make sure... submitted by /u/reinki [link] [comments]
  8. Minecraft: The World Is Not Fully Synced or Has Been Corrupted Message

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft: The World Is Not Fully Synced or Has Been Corrupted Message: Hey, So, my sister and I were having issues with Fortnite being slow and laggy. It would randomly freeze, disconnect us from the game and do a lot of weird things. So I decided to restart the...
  9. Minecraft World has a problem loading

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft World has a problem loading: Hi, my Minecraft world. (1.14.20) won't load in. My other worlds load in like it has no problem. Then my one world says it has a problem loading in. Maybe a reason might be it is about 297 MB? I...
  10. My minecraft world has been deleted after the update D:

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My minecraft world has been deleted after the update D:: Bevore the update I played with my friends in my Minecraft world . We have been building for months. As i started minecraft bevore one hour my minecraft needed a update. As the update was finish I...