My minecraft world not fully synced or is corrupted

Discus and support My minecraft world not fully synced or is corrupted in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I was having problems with my microsoft account connections, so i called a professional from microsoft website, and i did what he said, but when i... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Owen3_175, Aug 1, 2020.

1. Owen3_175
    Owen3_175 Guest

I was having problems with my microsoft account connections, so i called a professional from microsoft website, and i did what he said, but when i tryed to open up my main world where me and 8 other people are always playing in, it said that the world
    did not fully sync or is corrupted, i have tryed clearing local storage, and i even tryed signing out and restarting minecraft. Nothing worlds, please help me.

:)

Owen3_175, Aug 1, 2020
    1 person likes this.
  2. landj9697 Win User

Minecraft "World is not Fully Synced"

Previous device was an original Xbox One. Unfortunately, once I got the One X up and running (and tested to see if several games synced saved game data properly) I wiped the other unit in preparation to sell it. Sounds like I might be out of luck. Just
    seems weird that all other worlds (both his and my other kids') synced fine. It's just this one that's corrupted.
  3. DanielKing221 Win User

Did you have the Minecraft Beta on your old console?
  4. landj9697 Win User

No, not that I am aware of.
  5. Onyx Is Here Win User

Sorry to hear it. What was the last device he loaded the world on? More than likely it wasn't saved properly. Have log back in on that device and load up the world then save it and let it load back to the main menu. After that close the game out completely
  6. bowski477 Win User

Minecraft World, Failed to Sync fully or is Corrupted. 7year World lost.

Unfortunately unless you made a separate file save of this world there is no way to revert the world from an old cloud save.
Thema:

1. My minecraft world not fully synced or is corrupted - Similar Threads - minecraft world fully

2. My Minecraft World was deleted off my Xbox on Bedrock edition

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Minecraft World was deleted off my Xbox on Bedrock edition: Please someone help i just lost my 1.6 GB minecraft world randomly i got on and it was gone it was the only world i had and it just vanished 03dc69dc-d790-4e8c-92c1-e8067dff65f8
  3. lost all of worlds and other data from Minecraft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    lost all of worlds and other data from Minecraft: My Microsoft name used to be 01 now Microsoft has given me a new one and I have lost all of worlds and other data which I can’t get back unless I get my old Microsoft account. I have inserted the...
  4. Please help! Corrupt Minecraft World on PS4 & Out of Storage Space

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Please help! Corrupt Minecraft World on PS4 & Out of Storage Space: Hi all, My Minecraft World is stored on my PS4's 4TB harddrive; all game data saved there. It's not even close to being full. Within Minecraft itself the storage bar isn't even a quarter of the...
  5. Minecraft World Save

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft World Save: Recently I have created multiple farms and builds along with creating a fully powered beacon on my survival world and once I finished I saved and quit. An hour later I logged onto the world on a...
  6. Minecraft Pocket Edition 1.16.10: Cannot join friend’s world

in XBoX on Mobile
    Minecraft Pocket Edition 1.16.10: Cannot join friend’s world: Hello Microsoft team and community, I have been constantly trying to join my friend’s multiplayer world on Minecraft, but it says “Unable to join game,” or something along those lines. We are...
  7. Minecraft new version saying This world is not fully synced or has been corrupted

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft new version saying This world is not fully synced or has been corrupted: Yesterday i reset my xbox one because it was not performing well it finishes reseting and i go in minecraft to make sure my world was not deleted i went to go on my world and it said “The world is...
  8. Minecraft: The World Is Not Fully Synced or Has Been Corrupted Message

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft: The World Is Not Fully Synced or Has Been Corrupted Message: Hey, So, my sister and I were having issues with Fortnite being slow and laggy. It would randomly freeze, disconnect us from the game and do a lot of weird things. So I decided to restart the...
  9. Minecraft "World is not Fully Synced"

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft "World is not Fully Synced": We upgraded to an Xbox One X and my son is having trouble accessing his cloud saved world in Minecraft. We can see it (reports as 250.06MB) but attempts to access it result in a "world is not...
  10. Minecraft World, Failed to Sync fully or is Corrupted. 7year World lost.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Minecraft World, Failed to Sync fully or is Corrupted. 7year World lost.: Hello and thank you if you dare read my awful writing. Is there any possible way to revert back to a previous save within the cloud, for example, can it be made so that my data that's saved in...