My minecraft world says failed to sync world data!!

Discus and support My minecraft world says failed to sync world data!! in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; i have been working on this world with my friends for 3 months and i have a bunch of progress!! the world out of no were started saying the world is... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by cookiesr gud, Apr 7, 2021.

1. cookiesr gud
    cookiesr gud Guest

i have been working on this world with my friends for 3 months and i have a bunch of progress!! the world out of no were started saying the world is not fully synced or has been corrupted. im very confused i have no other consle that i could do it on. how do i get it back?? my email is *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** thank you!

:)

cookiesr gud, Apr 7, 2021
  2. Jujuthelioness Win User

Minecraft world saying “There was a problem loading this world.”

The worlds should automatically sync when you usually log on minecraft it says syncing worlds. For the clearing of the cache it is located under settings go down to storage and it will say cached data
  3. tangosmaster Win User

Minecraft syncing

Cant sync data for minecraft gets 99 percentage and a slow pace and then says cannot sync are there any ways 5o resolve the issue without deleting my worlds
  4. XBF Javier R Win User

Failed To Sync World Data - Minecraft

Hey there,

We will be locking this older thread due to it being revived by a new post. If the issue is
    on going, we recommend creating a new thread
    detailing the issue at hand and any troubleshooting steps (if any) you’ve tried so far. We will be more than happy to answer any questions.

Thank you!
  5. XBF Crystal P Win User

Minecraft failed to sync world data

Hi
    SicKi11z77,

Thanks for reaching out! We went ahead and
    split
    your thread to help you resolve this issue with not being able to sync world data. Thanks for providing details concerning the issue and any troubleshooting steps (if any) you’ve
    tried so far. That will allow us totailor our support specifically to you!

Thanks and we hope to hear back :)
  6. XBF Crystal P Win User

Minecraft failed to sync world data

Hey there!

Thank you for letting us know that the issue has been fixed. We'll be locking the thread as the issue has been resolved.
    If you ever require any help with any other issues please feel free to come back to the Xbox Forums for further assistance.

Thank you and have a great day!
Thema:

1. My minecraft world says failed to sync world data!! - Similar Threads - minecraft world says

2. Minecraft World says there is a newer version, but there isn’t.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft World says there is a newer version, but there isn’t.: Hello. I am making this because I have a minecraft world that I spent WEEKS on that I got locked out of. I am aware there are threads about this problem, but I couldn’t find any that were about...
  3. when ever someone trys to join my minecraft world it says unable to connect

in XBoX Games and Apps
    when ever someone trys to join my minecraft world it says unable to connect: i have tried everything no one can connect to my world i can only join how come i cant host this is so annoying unable to connect to world for 20 people 3d63e3e7-1f9a-41ca-8013-36ba634d339a
  4. Minecraft new version saying This world is not fully synced or has been corrupted

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft new version saying This world is not fully synced or has been corrupted: Yesterday i reset my xbox one because it was not performing well it finishes reseting and i go in minecraft to make sure my world was not deleted i went to go on my world and it said “The world is...
  5. Minecraft world saying “There was a problem loading this world.”

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft world saying “There was a problem loading this world.”: So as I was playing on my minecraft world my game froze. I decided to shut down my xbox and then unplug it. When I loaded back into my Minecraft world, it said: “There was a problem loading this...
  6. minecraft world on xbox 1. says there is a problem loading this world.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    minecraft world on xbox 1. says there is a problem loading this world.: hey just wanted to know if anybody has had an issue with their minecraft on xbox 1. not the 360 edition buy the new one thats for xbox 1. i started a world maybe 2 weeks ago. have plenty of stuff...
  7. I can t play with Friends in minecraft,when i join his world appears an error saying,its...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can t play with Friends in minecraft,when i join his world appears an error saying,its...: I don't know why i can t join nos world 81e1895a-d10c-4f6c-af88-8a641bfc7824
  8. Minecraft Bedrock IOS keeps saying "unable to connect to world" when joining someone's word...

in XBoX on Mobile
    Minecraft Bedrock IOS keeps saying "unable to connect to world" when joining someone's word...: When i try to join someone's world through xbox live it says "unable to connect to world" everytime, and i've tried restarting my phone, reinstalling minecraft, unfriending and refriending...
  9. When joining an invite with friends on Minecraft Bedrock Edition says "Unable to connect world"

in XBoX Games and Apps
    When joining an invite with friends on Minecraft Bedrock Edition says "Unable to connect world": whenever I accept a friend's invite to connect to his/her world, it says, "unable to connect world"... Can someone fix this. 57a31260-9fe8-48b8-99eb-1d43e4a32ca1
  10. Minecraft world for xbox one wont open or say anything

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft world for xbox one wont open or say anything: I go to minecraft and try to click on my favorite world in nothing happens but when I do it with other worlds it works perfectly fine. I have tried the thing where you delete the sync then sync it...