My Minecraft XBox Doesnt Work

Discus and support My Minecraft XBox Doesnt Work in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; If i try to log into minecraft i get sended to the X-Box login screen, But if i log in to my microsoft account, instead of going to my own Minecraft... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by LordChicken2077, Aug 5, 2022.

1. My Minecraft XBox Doesnt Work

If i try to log into minecraft i get sended to the X-Box login screen, But if i log in to my microsoft account, instead of going to my own Minecraft account im getting forced to make a new one and i dont know why. Because my account isnt migrated

:)

LordChicken2077, Aug 5, 2022
  2. Dérek Augusto Win User

3. LordChicken2077 Win User

you see, thats the problem. if i try to log into xbox it wont go to my normal account i have minecraft on, instead xbox forces me to make a new account and i dont know why because i also checked the password 60 times changed it aswell but every tije i login it doesnt work
  4. Dérek Augusto Win User

if you bought the game from mojang, and created the account after purchasing the game directly from microsoft, then just have the account logged into the microsoft store and the xbox app
  5. Dérek Augusto Win User

Hello!

My name is Dérek, I'm an independent platform consultant and I'm grateful for the opportunity to help you.

LordChicken2077,to use the game, you need to migrate.

This account that migrated, needs to be logged into your microsoft store and the xbox app.

Then redownload the launcher with the correct version.

That way, your login will work and your account will be migrated.

I am available for any further questions.
  6. LordChicken2077 Win User

microsoft, and yes, its just the xbox that doesnt let me log in
Thema:

1. My Minecraft XBox Doesnt Work - Similar Threads - Minecraft Doesnt

2. Minecraft world doesnt show up on LAN

in XBoX on Consoles
    Minecraft world doesnt show up on LAN: I'm on windows 10 minecraft and my sisters cannot connect to my world. f6cbf303-9a5e-4f68-a4ff-85d16ba8ab2d
  3. minecraft now doesnt work????????? cant access anything, and now i dont own it?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    minecraft now doesnt work????????? cant access anything, and now i dont own it?: first off, i would like to say thank you microsoft for messing up the easiest game there was. messing up the logins and convoluting the process to get help so bad that you now have to go to a web...
  4. Minecraft java doesnt work

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft java doesnt work: Hello, I am trying to download minecraft java, I put in all the correct numbers for my credit card and I bought it last year but I was only able to use it for a day. I am trying again but it is...
  5. new computer doesnt have minecraft bedrock but i bought it

in XBoX Games and Apps
    new computer doesnt have minecraft bedrock but i bought it: a while ago i bought minecraft: bedrock edition but i uninstalled it and now apparently its saying that ive never bought it? when clearly i have. and im not paying for this again please help...
  6. My minecraft doesnt work on microsoft account :/

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My minecraft doesnt work on microsoft account :/: So i tried sign in with a microsoft account. i entered in my stuff, but it said "oops this is already connected" :/ i dont know what happened can someone help? (bedrock edition)...
  7. Minecraft dungeons doesnt working

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft dungeons doesnt working: My Minecraft Dungeons dont opening. When i start the game in loading screen doesnt passing. Redstone block turning but i cant play the game. (sorry for my bad english im not english)...
  8. it doesnt let me change my settings for minecraft realms and stuff like that

in XBoX on Windows
    it doesnt let me change my settings for minecraft realms and stuff like that: everytime i try to buy a realm it just comes up with an error and then ok or get help fixing this a9b87979-fcb6-4e20-a43d-4c21cbe9bfea
  9. Minecraft Bedrock Edition Shadow Mute/Chat Suspension/Doesnt work.

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft Bedrock Edition Shadow Mute/Chat Suspension/Doesnt work.: Ever since I got Minecraft bedrock edition on the switch, i was never able to to see chat in servers. No matter how many times i tried to fix this, it ended up fruitless. After a couple of months...
  10. My windows 10 minecraft account isnt connected to my mojang account and doesnt show...

in XBoX on Windows
    My windows 10 minecraft account isnt connected to my mojang account and doesnt show...: Hello! my minecraft account wont let me log in to it. I play on Pc, windows 10 and had bought my minecraft via gift code around 2016 I think. Now though when I try to log into it, it wont allow me...