My mobile friends can’t join my game

Discus and support My mobile friends can’t join my game in XBoX on Mobile to solve the problem; So... my mobile friends cant join my game, it always comes up with ‘unable to connect’ We were able to join to the world before but then one day we... Discussion in 'XBoX on Mobile' started by RapidGamer276, Jan 14, 2021.

1. My mobile friends can’t join my game

So... my mobile friends cant join my game, it always comes up with ‘unable to connect’

We were able to join to the world before but then one day we couldnt join.

- Everything is up to date.

- All on mobile (Ipad)

- We all have accounts and are signed in, (And friends)

- Tried all ways of joinin

- Connected to same local Wi-Fi/Internet

Can you please help me?

:)

RapidGamer276, Jan 14, 2021
  2. lxVirtu Win User

Roblox Error Code 103 on Xbox One.

I don’t think servers would be full if my friends game that he created only had 2 ppl in it. I was able to join on mobile, but couldn’t figure out why I couldn’t join on Xbox.
  3. ElectroZeus610 Win User

Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition

Not long ago my friends would always be able go join me, both Xbox One and Nintendo Switch, however now they can”t join me no matter what, I’ve changed the way of joining which is “Friends of friends” to “Friend only” to “Invite only” and nothing works,
    they all get the message “Unable to connect.”
  4. Rodriggrrr Win User

Minecraft online still not working

Playing on Xbox One

Yes, i have all theses things ok

And the problem is only when we try to join other friends worlds, but in servers and realms it works.

About the crossplay, i bought the game for android for knowledge about if i could join my friends game from the mobile to the xbox. Didn't worked either.
  5. FineNerds Win User

Still having friends & messaging issues.

My friends list is still missing, my friends can join my party and my games, but i cant join theirs, nor does my xbox say they are even my friends
  6. AwesomeOndras Win User

HELP CoD BO2

In other games too. After router restart no change. When he join to me result is the same ,,Notice - the game session is no longer available´´ ..One friend join to me and I to him. But second friend can´t join, I too. Advise me. thx.
Thema:

My mobile friends can’t join my game

1. My mobile friends can’t join my game - Similar Threads - mobile friends can’t

2. Cant receive game invites on mobile

in XBoX on Mobile
    Cant receive game invites on mobile: Hey, so i own Minecraft on both PC and Mobile, and i own the same version for both, Bedrock. For some reason i dont know, i cannot recieve game invites from other mobile players to join their...
  3. Xbox Mobile App on Kindle Fire HD 8

in XBoX on Mobile
    Xbox Mobile App on Kindle Fire HD 8: [img] [img] [img] Running on ARRIS NVG599 the app the devices are all laggy Mess I've done all the device and network optimization but I'm still getting same laggy screen tear network...
  4. Xbox app mobile device iphone

in XBoX on Mobile
    Xbox app mobile device iphone: [img] Hi so recently my friend sent me account information to check his settings but his account was locked and i told him that but when i went to try to log out of his account I couldn’t. How do...
  5. Any way to bypass the game details page on the Xbox Game Pass mobile app?

in XboX Insiders
    Any way to bypass the game details page on the Xbox Game Pass mobile app?: I'm having an issue with the Game Pass mobile app where it crashes when I select a game and it goes into its details page. Otherwise it works flawlessly. I can play games using the "Jump Back In"...
  6. Xbox Mobile app won't turn on My xbox Series X

in XBoX on Mobile
    Xbox Mobile app won't turn on My xbox Series X: [img] I go in every Morning hit green startup My console button and the above comes up every time Why ? My setup Xbox series X and Kindle Fire 8 HD running Latest version of the Xbox app that I...
  7. Transparent background on pfp no longer working when changing on mobile

in XboX Insiders
    Transparent background on pfp no longer working when changing on mobile: [IMG] submitted by /u/420apexking [link] [comments]
  8. Minecraft mobile app doesn’t allow addition friends

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft mobile app doesn’t allow addition friends: My son just purchased and downloaded the minecraft mobile app. It is preventing from adding friends. I have gone into my parental account and updated the restrictions multiple times but it still...
  9. Mobile friends list problems

in XBoX on Mobile
    Mobile friends list problems: This is really helpful! Usually, when I load my friends list, in the app, I'm met with "something has gone wrong". Now, lately, when I load, I'm met with the fact that i have friends online, but...
  10. Bring back the edit friends button on PC and Mobile

in XBoX Accessibility
    Bring back the edit friends button on PC and Mobile: I know me and a load of other players who trade on different games have tons of friends who they don't even know, about a year ago you guys removed your edit friends button due to players removing...