My mobile hotspot won't connect with my Xbox one

Discus and support My mobile hotspot won't connect with my Xbox one in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I have a galaxy s21 I have been trying for the longest to connect to my Xbox but for some reason it's not connecting at all this is the first time I... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by AllenbrownTV, Jul 22, 2021.

1. AllenbrownTV
    AllenbrownTV Guest

I have a galaxy s21 I have been trying for the longest to connect to my Xbox but for some reason it's not connecting at all this is the first time I connect it

:)

AllenbrownTV, Jul 22, 2021
  2. ChangingSafe183 Win User

Hotspot connect?

I've been using my mobile hotspot to connect to xbox live and watch Netflix and YouTube through the TV apps on Xbox.Today my phone had a software update and now my Xbox won't connect to my hotspot anymore. Any ideas?
  3. IsaacDread Win User

Cant Connect to Xbox Live on Wireless

Another user suggested I try connecting to a mobile hotspot instead of home's wireless network. Strangely, XBL worked when connected to the mobile hotspot. Why would one Xbox One (X) work on my wireless but the other (original) does not?
  4. JuvenileWheat34 Win User

Xbox1 filter issue

my xbox one won't sign into my straight talk mobile hotspot says my filter needs changed how do I do that
  5. KevinCampbell6 Win User

My wifi doesn't work

I'm using my mobile hotspot and my Hotspot did connect wants to my Xbox One with no problems now it's having a problem connecting to my Xbox one can anybody give me any any good information how to fix this I do not have a router
  6. ChangingSafe183 Win User

Xbox not connecting to mobile hotspot

I just connect to xbox live with the mobile hotspot to watch Netflix and YouTube. I've been doing that for a year. Then right after the smartphone update Xbox won't connect to the phones hotspot.

I tried the hard reset and turning off the hotspot and back on again but the Xbox still can't connect to the network.
Thema:

1. My mobile hotspot won't connect with my Xbox one - Similar Threads - mobile hotspot won't

2. Mobile hotspot not working on Xbox one X (beta ring) since last update

in XboX Insiders
    Mobile hotspot not working on Xbox one X (beta ring) since last update: I use a mobile hotspot on my phone to game online rather than on my internet as it provides better ping (internet around 730ms and hotspot around 78ms) and much faster but as of three days ago I...
  3. How to connect my xbox one s to my android mobile hotspot

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to connect my xbox one s to my android mobile hotspot: Hello, first off I appreciate anyone taking the time to help me out! We lost internet due storms and are currently waiting for the repairmen to come out. In the meantime is there anyway I can...
  4. Xbox Series X Takes 45 Seconds to 1:10 to Connect to Mobile Hotspot

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Series X Takes 45 Seconds to 1:10 to Connect to Mobile Hotspot: I timed it several times. It takes 45 seconds to connect to the hotspot and 1:10 to reflect said connection on the Xbox series X home screen. It also crippled my download speed to the point where...
  5. Minecraft not installing on mobile hotspot

in XboX Insiders
    Minecraft not installing on mobile hotspot: Title says it all it also doesn't update either I've had this problem on my series x and my xbox one. This never used to happen until version 1.16.100 and 1.16.200. Everything always updated fine...
  6. Xbox Series X not connecting properly to Boost Mobile Hotspot

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Xbox Series X not connecting properly to Boost Mobile Hotspot: Xbox Series X not connecting properly to Boost Mobile Hotspot My Xbox Series X isnt connecting to my boost mobile portable hotspot. It keeps kicking me offline and telling me i have a double nat....
  7. : Xbox Series X Mobile Hotspot Connectivity Issues

in XboX Networking Hardware
    : Xbox Series X Mobile Hotspot Connectivity Issues: : Xbox Series X Mobile Hotspot Connectivity Issues Im also having the same problem, my xbox doesn't connect to wifi and every other device in my house could. I even restarted my wifi 4 times and...
  8. Xbox Series X Mobile Hotspot Connectivity Issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X Mobile Hotspot Connectivity Issues: I’ve been having Issues for the past day now on having a stable connection with my mobile hotspot. It will connect perfectly fine, 100% signal strengh. Then all of a sudden through out the day it...
  9. Connecting to Xbox Live with iPhone mobile hotspot

in XBoX on Consoles
    Connecting to Xbox Live with iPhone mobile hotspot: I was wondering what setup Xbox Live users who are forced to resort to hotspotting with their iPhone are using. The most stable setup for me ( Xbox One X, iPhone SE, Cricket Wireless/ AT&T,...
  10. Xbox won't connect to mobile hotspot

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox won't connect to mobile hotspot: Hey I have been a loyal microsoft costumer for years now. My Xbox One connects to my phones mobile hotspot at home but it won't work at my grandmother's house. I have WiFi at home know but my...