My Modern Warfare uninstalled because I cancelled my update

Discus and support My Modern Warfare uninstalled because I cancelled my update in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Why when cancelling an updade dors it uninstall the game. It was a frozen update so i thought to restart by cancelling and restarting the update, this... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Gussy Sug, Jun 11, 2020.

1. Gussy Sug
    Gussy Sug Guest

Why when cancelling an updade dors it uninstall the game. It was a frozen update so i thought to restart by cancelling and restarting the update, this then wiped the whole game. I know my progress is stored but i dont care about that, i now have to do
    a 4-5 hour installation amd a firther 1-3 hour update. Why dies it uninstall when cancelling??

:)

Gussy Sug, Jun 11, 2020
  2. NaZoooom Win User

Hi Gussy Sug,

I would first check out the Troubleshoot slow game or app downloads on Xbox One support page before
    attempting another download.

As for the game being removed, i have not encountered that happening before myself, could be a bug on Activision’s end with the update/installation process but anything is possible.
  3. JuanVidrio Win User

error code 0X80072F8F

I’m currently having the same problem. I tried to update call of duty modern warfare, but it refuses to update. I canceled the update and uninstall the entire game, I am even went as far as to factory reset my Xbox. But to no prevail I am unable to install
    call of duty modern warfare.
  4. Blood Like Ice Win User

NAT Strict after latest update.

I can't even play Modern Warfare 2 without finding a host giving everyone 1 bar or not finding a game at all for 2+ minutes. I'm thinking I am just going to cancel my Live because Microsoft updated their system and screwed me over.
  5. The Geeky Panda Win User

Be Honest. Who's re-preordering!?

I never cancelled my pre-order, paid off my PC but I am switching my Modern Warfare 3 pre-order for the 360 version of BF3.
  6. PlatinumSpectre Win User

Why Did You Get An XBox 360?

Because I played Modern Warfare 4 at my cousins house and thought it was awesome.
Thema:

1. My Modern Warfare uninstalled because I cancelled my update - Similar Threads - Modern Warfare uninstalled

2. PLEASE HELP PLEASE MODERN WARFARE 2019

in XBoX Games and Apps
    PLEASE HELP PLEASE MODERN WARFARE 2019: Data packs I only have spec ops 1 multiplayer pack & campaign pack 1&2 I thought that was it so I opened the game and I clicked on multiplayer and it said it doesn't look like you have the DLC...
  3. call of duty modern warfare 2019

in XBoX Games and Apps
    call of duty modern warfare 2019: started installing offline showed all updates were finished so I went in and I cant play campaign it says I need to go online and the only thing I can do in multiplayer is speedball map a new...
  4. COD Modern Warfare series x

in XBoX Games and Apps
    COD Modern Warfare series x: I had COD MW on my xbox one x. Upgraded to xbox series x and while COD loads ok, cold war and warzone, when I put the disc in for MW it asks me to purchase it again. Any ideas how to fix this?...
  5. Can’t hear voice chat in call of duty modern warfare online

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can’t hear voice chat in call of duty modern warfare online: I’ve just switched from the orginal xbox one to a xbox series X and I’ve been having all sorts of problems in different games. When I’m playing call of duty modern warfare multiplayer, I cant hear...
  6. Modern Warfare add-ons won't download on disc for me

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Modern Warfare add-ons won't download on disc for me: I got my disc about a year ago and it's in great condition, it's just that whenever I try to install the game, Campaign packs 1 and 2 and Multiplayer pack 1 get stuck at a certain percentage and I...
  7. Modern warfare shows error message of corrupt uninstall, reinstall. Doesn’t work. Help. I...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Modern warfare shows error message of corrupt uninstall, reinstall. Doesn’t work. Help. I...: All of a sudden my cod is sending me an error message saying my game is corrupt and i need to uninstall ans reinstall. Ive done it, nothing changes. Get the same message almost immediately. Ive...
  8. My xbox one has uninstalled all of call of duty modern warfare and it now says that i have...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox one has uninstalled all of call of duty modern warfare and it now says that i have...: I know don't have any of the game apart from warzone which is a separate things and it is saying that I have to buy a completely new version of the game having already spent 60 pounds on it....
  9. Modern Warfare, Data Pack 1 somehow uninstalled itself, then I reinstalled it

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Modern Warfare, Data Pack 1 somehow uninstalled itself, then I reinstalled it: So... I can't play modern warfare. Data Pack 1 somehow deleted itself. I went and reinstalled it last night. When I go into the game it's still listed as not installed (it asks me to install...
  10. Modern warfare 3 terminal keep uninstalling

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Modern warfare 3 terminal keep uninstalling: I tried to download terminal on my xbox one and as soon as I open the game or leave the download screen the map uninstall. It says that it is downloaded and I can open it but the uninstall. I...