My Monitor always Turn Black when i play a game match

Discus and support My Monitor always Turn Black when i play a game match in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; So... i just upgrade my GPU to Radeon RX 580 X 8G i was just testing if this work so i play CSGO, Apex, etc. Everything Just doing Great except when... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by BaraKartasasmita, Apr 4, 2020.

1. My Monitor always Turn Black when i play a game match

So... i just upgrade my GPU to Radeon RX 580 X 8G

i was just testing if this work so i play CSGO, Apex, etc. Everything Just doing Great

except when i play WoT the Lobby when i pick a tank just fine, but when i find a server and loading to the map my screen just turn black and my earphone just turn from the chill sound to bzzpzpzpzpzbzbbzbzzzz

What Happened can someone help me?

:)

BaraKartasasmita, Apr 4, 2020
  2. Jaxpug Win User

It could possibly be a driver issue with the video card. Ensure the latest drivers are updated and compatible with the game.
  3. ChasedGibbon45 Win User

Buying new TV - X1 already preordered

I find gaming on a monitor to be the best for gaming. There are plenty of gaming monitors out there.

If I were going to game on a HDTV, it would be LCD. It doesnt match the black levels, but I don't get the trailing win playing action games. Plus Plasma screens come with crappy speakers.
  4. evilfangs Win User

Protect your kids

I was always monitored by my parents while playing games, granted this was years when when I was a kid and it was my first console the NES and it wasn't online but my parents knew what games I was playing all the time.

-

Kids today are just put in front of their consoles and the console becomes the baby sitter while the parents go drink booze or do house work.

I'm always hearing 10-15 year old kids online and I was want to tell them to turn they console off and go enjoy the outside.
  5. timtheriault Win User

black screen happens randomly while playing minecraft

We are using an xbox 10 that we got at Christmas. My problem is happening more frequently. The black screen happens when we are in the middle of playing minecraft, but now it happens while we are signing in. It would turn to a black screen on the tv at
    random times, but we would always continue to have audio. We get no error codes or messages when it happens, just a black screen. I have it set up so we get updates loaded automatically and when I checked it we were up to date already. Now it will turn black
    even during login. I looked at every problem listed in the above suggestion and none of them matched my problem. Can you please help us? My grandson is so disappointed. Thank you for your support.
  6. Raman4434 Win User

Windows 10 HDR gaming screen blanking issues

I've been having the same issue. Anytime I get a notification or achievement my screen goes black for a second or two then returns to the game and it usually does it twice every time while the monitor resets back to HDR mode. This not only happens with the
    game bar but anytime my fullscreen game is interrupted, like when adjusting volume from my keyboard and the Windows volume UI pops up. It kicks my monitor out of HDR and screen goes black, comes back on, goes black again, then comes back on until the next
    interruption. I'm assuming that's what is causing it at least. I am using the Dell S3220DGF monitor with HDR turned on.

Hopefully, they find a fix soon.

Very Respectfully,

Randall
Thema:

1. My Monitor always Turn Black when i play a game match - Similar Threads - Monitor always Turn

2. Monitor

in XBoX on Consoles
    Monitor: Can someone tell me if the acer nitro vg271upbmiipx 27 inch 1440p 144hz monitor would work for xbox one s 9647a029-acd8-46e3-be9e-495af33461d3
  3. Monitor desliga e liga sozinho xbox one [Monitor turns off and turns on xbox one alone]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Monitor desliga e liga sozinho xbox one [Monitor turns off and turns on xbox one alone]: Ola... Esse problema começou ontem. Eu estava jogando no meu Xbox One tranquilo, daí o monitor começou a desligar e ligar sozinho. Às vezes acontece com frequência, mas normalmente acontece poucas...
  4. : Xbox one x not working with computer monitor.

in XBoX TV Hardware
    : Xbox one x not working with computer monitor.: : Xbox one x not working with computer monitor. Hi, Try going to the settings and check the output resolution of the Xbox one and make sure it's compatible with your monitor's resolution. also...
  5. Monitor

in XBoX on Consoles
    Monitor: I'm using the Samsung c32hg70 as my monitor and the xbox one s is it normal I can't use the settings voor 1440p 120hz I can only use 1440p 60 hz and 1080p 120hz Why does that come is it an...
  6. Audio is not working with HDMI with television monitor. Will it be working again in the...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Audio is not working with HDMI with television monitor. Will it be working again in the...: is ther a way to get the HDMI feature back or not. If not what can be used to hear something? Thanks a bunch, i do not want to buy grammerly [mod removed] Marian...
  7. Need some Monitor help on Xbox one X

in XBoX on Consoles
    Need some Monitor help on Xbox one X: I have purchased a Viotek GFT27DB that supports 1440p at 144hz and when I have it plugged in to HDMI 2.0 it only lets me use 1440p at 60hz or 1080p at 120hz, why cant i use 1440p at 120hz .? The...
  8. *Continued* Unable to get 120Hz at 1440p Even Though Monitor Supports 144Hz at 1440p

in XBoX on Consoles
    *Continued* Unable to get 120Hz at 1440p Even Though Monitor Supports 144Hz at 1440p: I'm still hoping Microsoft will have a fix soon for this problem with my AOC AGON AG322QC4 hooked up to an Xbox One X in the hdmi 2.0 port using a hdmi 2.0 cable. The best I can set it to is...
  9. HDMI 2.1 4K 144hz Gaming Monitor's for Xbox Series X

in XBoX on Consoles
    HDMI 2.1 4K 144hz Gaming Monitor's for Xbox Series X: For awhile now, I've been on a search for a 4K 144hz Gaming Monitor that has HDMI 2.1, to be compatible with the next gen consoles to be able to use 4K at 120hz, As of right now there are 4K...
  10. Monitor for my Xbox one X

in XBoX on Consoles
    Monitor for my Xbox one X: Hello, Sorry for my language, (google translate). I'm looking for a monitor for my Xbox one X, ... My question is, is it worth buying a monitor at more than 60HZ in 4k ??? Does Xbox One x...