My more recent game appeared lost but I see them in Saved Data

Discus and support My more recent game appeared lost but I see them in Saved Data in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I hope someone has experiencing this because I have been having the hardest time getting answers. While playing my game I was disconnected from Xbox... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by PertSquash4, Oct 7, 2019.

1. PertSquash4
    PertSquash4 Guest

I hope someone has experiencing this because I have been having the hardest time getting answers. While playing my game I was disconnected from Xbox Live. Normally, my system reconnects me but this time it didn't. I was attempting to save my game and
    an error message popped up on the game screen saying my game will not save. I went out of the game completely because it was not saving at all. I went back to the game and my original saved game was completely gone. In fact, the only games appearing on
    my screen were old games from last year. In addition to this heart-wrenching disaster, My family member that has their profile connected to my Xbox Live account also lost her game. I was trying to see what happened when I went to Manage My Games and Add
    -Ons and saw my saved games data and my family members and I felt a little ray of hope. Can someone please help me to understand what could have happened and if my current games are retrievable under the save game data?

:)

PertSquash4, Oct 7, 2019
  2. PalmettoBling Win User

Can you provide some more details on what game this is? Each game can handle save data differently, so knowing the title can help us troubleshoot.

As for the file being there, depending on the game, that might be a generic save file created when you select your profile or save game and, even though it has a modern date on the save, might not reflect modern save data. But again, this is speculation
    depending on the title.
  3. XS1CkSk1LLZX94 Win User

Saved data should be on the cloud even when you delete a game maybe try this to see if it will help you a bit more mate
    https://support.xbox.com/en-gb
  4. CryingHero Win User

If you see the saved data you'll be able to download the game again and the save should be recovered!

Have fun!
  5. Spazpol Win User

It's sad time

What was the one time you lost save data that really bothered you, like accidentally deleting the wrong save or if a save corrupted etc. For me it was when I got a really high rank on halo reach and my save data randomly deleted and I lost everything.
    :(
    probably only minor save data. I'm very big about backing up data. Be it on cloud (one drive / dropbox) and I have dual 4 drive NAS devices on my nextwork. I will back up my xbox 360 USB sticks once every few years and now that xbox one cloud data is
    pretty solid, I think my boggest issue is glitcjed acvhievements, or trying to find what the most recent version of something is....
  6. Dadtendo Win User

Forza Horizon 4 my all data is gone :(:(:(

Try going to My Games & Apps. Hit the button for More options. Manage Games and Addons and see if your saved data is there. I thought the Xbox would store save data on the cloud
Thema:

1. My more recent game appeared lost but I see them in Saved Data - Similar Threads - more recent game

2. Allow more controller range to play games from a farther range

in XboX Insiders
    Allow more controller range to play games from a farther range: When you stream from your xbox to another device you would need to be in range to be able to play because of the controller. you could connect a controller to your phone and use some way of...
  3. More than 3 xbox share games in the same house and network

in XBoX on Consoles
    More than 3 xbox share games in the same house and network: Hi if i could share the same game that i downloaded on one console on all the consols in my house and on the same network e.g. three i would buy a 3 console. what you lose on games you would gain...
  4. Microsoft Solitaire Collection - Spider, no more moves.

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft Solitaire Collection - Spider, no more moves.: Hi everyone, when does the game end with the message "no more moves"? When I move the ace to the empty column, the game ends although I still have more than one move. These moves won't take me...
  5. taking up more space while downloding

in XBoX on Windows
    taking up more space while downloding: hello! today I decided to download Forza Horizon 4 for my pc. I cleared up 90GB of storage space for the game, so I shouldn't have problems with storage space, but I do. so when I pressed...
  6. Need More Security Against Booters

in XboX Insiders
    Need More Security Against Booters: Why is it so easy for attackers to get your IP and why does Microsoft not have any security against it. I know a popular way people get your IP is if you are in a party with them. I had a friend...
  7. Adding more Gold to Ultimate

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Adding more Gold to Ultimate: I currently have a Ultimate subscription that upgraded my previous 24 month Gold Membership (purchased at Costco). I was wondering if I'm able to purchase another 24 month card and it will be...
  8. The guide feels quite a bit more “to the point” with this recent change. I can’t wait to...

in XboX Insiders
    The guide feels quite a bit more “to the point” with this recent change. I can’t wait to...: [IMG] submitted by /u/ThatsNotThePoint-__- [link] [comments]
  9. Are the more recent Xbox One controllers of better quality?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Are the more recent Xbox One controllers of better quality?: Each user has a different style of gameplay, Some are more aggressive and hard on their controllers. Others are not. General wear and tear is common for all electronics too. So it's hard to pin...
  10. Looking for more information on a recent enforcement action and cant find where to contact the ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Looking for more information on a recent enforcement action and cant find where to contact the ...: Hi there, I am the main admin of a very active club (Club UFC) and have been receiving very strange enforcement actions on some of my clips which are not even listed for me so that I know what...