My Mouse cursor won't move or react

Discus and support My Mouse cursor won't move or react in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I've been trying to connect my mouse and keyboard so if can play games like Roblox, Fortnite, and Warzone with my friend. For some reason, my mouse... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Kokujiin_, Nov 21, 2020.

1. /u/Kokujiin_
    /u/Kokujiin_ Guest

I've been trying to connect my mouse and keyboard so if can play games like Roblox, Fortnite, and Warzone with my friend. For some reason, my mouse doesn't work. Google isn't showing anything helpful so I decided to turn to reddit. The keyboard is connected and I can control my characters and navigate the menus with it. The mouse is clearly connected but I can't move the cursor. I've resetted the Xbox plenty of times. Is there anything else I can do to fix this?

submitted by /u/Kokujiin_
    [link] [comments]

/u/Kokujiin_, Nov 21, 2020
  2. DarenM1 Win User

(Xbox One Minecraft) can’t use mouse to look around

Same issue here just started happening today. I can move the mouse cursor in the menus but it wont register clicking and wont look in game
  3. Nicknoalot Win User

Keyboard and Mouse Support

As someone said before me, you can suggest that at https://xboxideas.uservoice.com/

As I was going through the web searching for a full list of keyboard + mouse supported games, now I don't remember if I received this information off reddit or on the xbox site, but it mentioned they don't have mouse support on the Microsoft Edge app because
    there is already an onscreen cursor. That right there is a weird reason for not implementing the use of a mouse to move use said cursor. 🤔 I do hope they add mouse support on a web app, it'd be more convenient to the user I would think.
  4. CptMorgnNoBeard Win User

Keyboard and Mouse Navigation

The adition of the mouse cursor would be great.
  5. XBF Diego M Win User

mouse cursor moves away from game

Hi wizardOS,

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums. I looked around for a solution and came across one on the

Steam
    forums that many said worked for them. Try the following steps:

1. Open TaskManager (right click on taskbar or CTRL_ALT+DELETE)

2. Right-click on Windows Explorer, than click on Restart.

I advise you to look over the thread on Steam that I linked above if you need more information about this solution.
  6. wizardOS Win User

mouse cursor moves away from game

Basically when i play a windows 10 game my cursor isnt locked to my game. If i go to high the title bar pops up(today i hit the close button because i was trying to aim up and shoot) when i go down the task bar pops up.

Any other game i have doesnt do that it acts normal. its only for the games i play from the windows 10 store (deep rock or minecraft in this case)
Thema:

1. My Mouse cursor won't move or react - Similar Threads - Mouse cursor won't

2. Is there a way I can play my already installed Xbox games on my pc with a keyboard and mouse

in XBoX on Windows
    Is there a way I can play my already installed Xbox games on my pc with a keyboard and mouse: im thinking of getting a PC and all my mates are on xbox, is it possible to play my xbox games on my pc whilst playing with my friends but on keyboard and mouse 5a7520e0-c65b-4b59-901b-9043ffa1be3a
  3. Mouse cursor control on Microsoft Edge

in XboX Insiders
    Mouse cursor control on Microsoft Edge: Just got myself a keyboard and mouse for my Xbox and thought it would be a cool feature to allow the mouse cursor control on the internet app. :) submitted by /u/AddisonsDisease [link] [comments]
  4. MCW10 oyununda fare imlecinin görev çubuğunda gözükmesi[Translation-Mouse cursor to appear...

in XBoX on Windows
    MCW10 oyununda fare imlecinin görev çubuğunda gözükmesi[Translation-Mouse cursor to appear...: Merhaba,bilgisayarımda yüklü olan MCW10 Oyununda 1.16.0 güncellemesi geldikten sonra fare imlecim oyunda iken görev çubuğunda gözükmeye başladı ve bu benim oyun deneyimimi değiştirdi,Lütfen...
  5. Static when moving mouse cursor on xbox one x

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Static when moving mouse cursor on xbox one x: When I load up call of duty and swap to keyboard and mouse control I get a static noise through my headset when I move the cursor. Anyone got any ideas on how to solve this issue?...
  6. Windows 10 Gamebar Mouse Cursor

in XBoX on Windows
    Windows 10 Gamebar Mouse Cursor: Hello! How do I disable gamebar in recording my mouse cursor? d20e6d28-9266-4ca4-a76c-fbd75b2e0940
  7. mouse cursor moves away from game

in XBoX on Windows
    mouse cursor moves away from game: Around this week when I was playing deep rock galatic I was having an issue with the game while try to play on mouse + KB. When I would move my mouse to somewhat high or low it would leave my my...
  8. Курсор мыши выходит за пределы окна в игре Sea Of Thieves [The mouse Cursor extends beyond...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Курсор мыши выходит за пределы окна в игре Sea Of Thieves [The mouse Cursor extends beyond...: Во время игры в Sea Of Thieves на PC, когда персонаж смотрит вверх или вниз, всплывает панель задач. Уже пробовал делать как советуют вот тут...
  9. My mouse cursor has become very erratic and jerky. Very hard to control!

in XBoX on Consoles
    My mouse cursor has become very erratic and jerky. Very hard to control!: This started in jigsaw after a Win 10 update on Oct 24, 2016. I have changed mice, wireless, usb, touchpad, all have same results. Only affects MS Jigsaw. bae06cfa-afa1-43f8-9f00-2b8741639caf
  10. mouse cursor keeps randomly jumping to upper right corner in Jigsaw Daily challenges

in XBoX on Consoles
    mouse cursor keeps randomly jumping to upper right corner in Jigsaw Daily challenges: mouse cursor keeps randomly jumping to upper right corner in Jigsaw Daily challenges 5b05e042-91c5-4104-bdd5-45bc728aa82b