my name was stole by xbox

Discus and support my name was stole by xbox in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; i had it but they took it-why https://www.copyrighted.com/work/lsMoBtWvaUGCeCX1 39cb9185-8512-4f39-b64f-5042a4a4c653 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Player983117763, Jul 29, 2019.

1. my name was stole by xbox

Player983117763, Jul 29, 2019
  2. ngocphi Win User

Well one xcloud was shown in june 2018 which according to your own application Predates your application

Seeing as ms would apply for names beforehand

Two its only a code name not a releasrd name

The ONLY check you should.be usimg is your local copyright office ib the case of the US the uspto

And its Project Xcloud

Trademarks by third party companies are never garenteed only the USPTO or your local office is a check if you check yoir picture it says 2019

And since xcloud actually predates your trademark which is considered prior art which trumps your application

Which is a 2018 and advertised as project xcloud as of 2018

Not your late trademark
  3. Christyna64 Win User

I think talking to a lawyer would be your best bet here. We can't help you here in the Xbox Forums with this.
  4. NeoDan123 Win User

You will need to contact Microsoft legal department in this regard. As we in the forums are just volunteers helping the community.
  5. NeoDan123 Win User

Link to the legal resources.

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/legal?SilentAuth=1&wa=wsignin1.0
  6. ngocphi Win User

Just a fyi you are responcible for researching yoir trademark for.prior art

Since this is an example.of prior art already existing before your trademark I wouldnt take it to court seeing as or any trademark office seeing as prior.aet existed before you even come up with the trade mark

Xcloud has been in existancr as project xclpud for a couple years now it was only revealed recently

So proving they stole your idea is going to be extremely difficult

Since its project xcloud plus it is considered.prior art which nulls your claim

Copy right lawyers assume you did your research along qith any patent office they can also.revoke it if you try and is proven you didnt do your research and prior art existed
Thema:

1. my name was stole by xbox - Similar Threads - name was stole

2. Name change for free glitch

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Name change for free glitch: So there's this glitch that allows you change your name for free, my friend even did it. Is it banable? 1682a2be-8283-4636-9e1b-7bc0652d1152
  3. Seperate Display name.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Seperate Display name.: Having a unique gamertag is not really what people want. Having your own alias in game is what people want, and currently the only way of getting that is through the gamertag. Would it be...
  4. On the new Xbox gamertag change page, can there be an option to display if your name is...

in XboX Insiders
    On the new Xbox gamertag change page, can there be an option to display if your name is...: I'm talking about this page: https://imgur.com/a/XwtLPWb In my opinion it should display if the name is taken (and if so, what it will be changed to) on this page. Otherwise, you can hit next and...
  5. Inactive account has a gamertag i wish to switch my name to.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Inactive account has a gamertag i wish to switch my name to.: I have been looking for a gamer tag to switch to and have come up with a couple cool ones but are sadly taken by inactive accounts which are not in use. I was curious if microsoft could free up...
  6. Three letter name Jam

in XBoX on Consoles
    Three letter name Jam: Hi, is it possible to get the three letter word Jam as my gamertag? 42a97e13-1745-4041-83b1-5b5e9f97d840
  7. Xbox name

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox name: Do anyone knows what your console name was before you changed it? 918182f6-f77f-4417-9993-3e662804d03e
  8. I Want To Change My Name But Its Taken By A Inactive Player

in XBoX Accessibility
    I Want To Change My Name But Its Taken By A Inactive Player: so i just wanted to change my name but the name is taken by a person with no games no achievments and hes just never online is it possible that microsoft can delete the account or should i just...
  9. Account game naam verandren [Translation - Change account game name]

in XBoX Accessibility
    Account game naam verandren [Translation - Change account game name]: Ik heb een xbox naam van microsoft gekregen en ik wil die veranderen maar dan moet ik geld betalen. Het zegt dat ik mijn naam al heb veranderd terwijl ik dat niet gedaan heb en dat ik 10 euro...
  10. I stole someones account and now they have changed my name a ruining me,,,**** yes i did tghis ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I stole someones account and now they have changed my name a ruining me,,,**** yes i did tghis ...: look at my name and look at my old name ...I stole someones account,....**** everyone...you all suc **** 33d28378-2804-4bf2-91ab-8c2e7e032b2e