: My nat type is open but unable to play live games with friends

Discus and support : My nat type is open but unable to play live games with friends in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; : My nat type is open but unable to play live games with friends Thanks for the help man. However i haven't yet got the chance to check.. I will try... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by Subhadeepnath, Nov 9, 2019.

1. : My nat type is open but unable to play live games with friends

Thanks for the help man. However i haven't yet got the chance to check.. I will try the suggested step and definitely let you know.

Hopefully it works

:)

Subhadeepnath, Nov 9, 2019
  2. XBF Steven R Win User

My nat type is open but unable to play live games with friends

Hey there Subhadeepnath,

Thanks for reaching out to the Forums for advice on how to hopefully get back playing online with your comrades. I can totally understand how this could be pretty disheartening for anyone to run into. If your NAT type is in fact open, I would suggest

power cycling
    your console or trying a
    soft reset
    of the console.

It's best to keep in mind that it's best to try a soft reset of the console with a reliable network connection and when you are certain that you know any sign in information for any gamertag on your console. When you have confirmed that is so, follow the
    directions in the link to select the option denoted reset and keep my games & apps.

When you get the chance, give those steps a shot and let us know if that helped.

Many thanks!
  3. NeoDan123 Win User

My nat type is open but unable to play live games with friends

Do you have an active Xbox Gold subscription? As Gold is required to play online multiplayer.
  4. Subhadeepnath Win User

Thanks for the help man. However i haven't yet got the chance to check.. I will try the suggested step and definitely let you know.

Hopefully it works
  5. Ellarianora Win User

What bugs are you experiencing lately on Xbox ?

Haven't had any problems in a while. I was however unable to play MW with friends the other day due to my NAT type. My Xbox said my NAT type was Open but MW said it was strict. I was either thinking it was Activision servers or my internet connection.
  6. ellapippkin Win User

can anyone help...... open nat on xbox moderate on cod ghosts

iam having the same problem as Jason,

My console says NAT Type: Open

Cod Ghosts says NAT Type: Moderate

I can play other multi player games like forza 5 with friends no problem but ghosts it just says unable to connect, i can play random players but not my friends?

I have a sky hub uk if this is any help. Thanks
Thema:

1. : My nat type is open but unable to play live games with friends - Similar Threads - nat type open

2. How to open NAT type on Arris Router

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to open NAT type on Arris Router: Thanks in advance if you can help! Model is Surfboard SBG6580-2 91799d6c-41d2-4497-a936-01ec2ee6e315
  3. : I Need Help! I've tried everything to change my NAT Type from Moderate to Open and...

in XboX Networking Hardware
    : I Need Help! I've tried everything to change my NAT Type from Moderate to Open and...: : I Need Help! I've tried everything to change my NAT Type from Moderate to Open and nothing has worked yet! These problems can be very complicated I suggest you contact your internet provider for...
  4. Xbox-Network NAT-Type open and Server-connectivity blocked

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox-Network NAT-Type open and Server-connectivity blocked: Hey, I have problems with the connectivity of the xbox network to play forza horizon multiplayer on windows 10. When I check the network in the settings, I always get that the server connectivity...
  5. Service info is Unavailable but NAT Type is Open

in XBoX on Consoles
    Service info is Unavailable but NAT Type is Open: 5 days ago i started up my Xbox and saw i was offline. I went to my settings and saw that the NAT Type was Open but service info was Unavailable.. I've, • Cleared MAC Address • Entered...
  6. Xbox Live NAT Type: Open but Server Connectivity is Blocked

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Live NAT Type: Open but Server Connectivity is Blocked: I added all the ports microsoft said, i added DMZ on my router, i did all the Teredo things but still same. Can't connect to servers. (Before this the NAT was Moderate, Server was blocked, i...
  7. How to get NAT Type Open when using phone as hotspot

in XBoX Accessibility
    How to get NAT Type Open when using phone as hotspot: My xbox has been struggling with connecting to multiplayer when using my phone as a hot spot. Has been fine previously but now says cannot get a Teredo IP adress and NAT Type is unavailable. Any...
  8. Service info unavailable but Nat type is open

in XBoX on Consoles
    Service info unavailable but Nat type is open: Ok so I’ve been playing Xbox for a long time and I have always had a wired connection, with my router/modem behind my tv. That being said, I have great network statistics: 586.58 Mbps download,...
  9. Xbox Networking, NAT Type Open, but Server connectivity Blocked

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Networking, NAT Type Open, but Server connectivity Blocked: Hello, I will thank you now for your time this I believe is unsolvable, prove me wrong? So, of course I have done a lot of troubleshooting already and this is what I have done: I followed this:...
  10. NAT Type failed to obtain, but I have open NAT?

in XboX Insiders
    NAT Type failed to obtain, but I have open NAT?: [IMG] submitted by /u/Swordeaser [link] [comments]