: My nat type is open but unable to play live games with friends

Discus and support : My nat type is open but unable to play live games with friends in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; : My nat type is open but unable to play live games with friends Thanks for the help man. However i haven't yet got the chance to check.. I will try... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by Subhadeepnath, Nov 9, 2019.

1. : My nat type is open but unable to play live games with friends

Thanks for the help man. However i haven't yet got the chance to check.. I will try the suggested step and definitely let you know.

Hopefully it works

:)

Subhadeepnath, Nov 9, 2019
  2. XBF Steven R Win User

My nat type is open but unable to play live games with friends

Hey there Subhadeepnath,

Thanks for reaching out to the Forums for advice on how to hopefully get back playing online with your comrades. I can totally understand how this could be pretty disheartening for anyone to run into. If your NAT type is in fact open, I would suggest

power cycling
    your console or trying a
    soft reset
    of the console.

It's best to keep in mind that it's best to try a soft reset of the console with a reliable network connection and when you are certain that you know any sign in information for any gamertag on your console. When you have confirmed that is so, follow the
    directions in the link to select the option denoted reset and keep my games & apps.

When you get the chance, give those steps a shot and let us know if that helped.

Many thanks!
  3. NeoDan123 Win User

My nat type is open but unable to play live games with friends

Do you have an active Xbox Gold subscription? As Gold is required to play online multiplayer.
  4. Subhadeepnath Win User

Thanks for the help man. However i haven't yet got the chance to check.. I will try the suggested step and definitely let you know.

Hopefully it works
  5. ellapippkin Win User

can anyone help...... open nat on xbox moderate on cod ghosts

iam having the same problem as Jason,

My console says NAT Type: Open

Cod Ghosts says NAT Type: Moderate

I can play other multi player games like forza 5 with friends no problem but ghosts it just says unable to connect, i can play random players but not my friends?

I have a sky hub uk if this is any help. Thanks
  6. bowski477 Win User

have open nat however cant connect to moderate nat types

If you have an open NAT then you are fine. You are having trouble connecting because your friends have moderate or strict NATs. I would advise your friends to try an open their NATs so that they can play with you and all other players.

support.xbox.com/.../nat-type-strict
Thema:

1. : My nat type is open but unable to play live games with friends - Similar Threads - nat type open

2. NAT Type failed to obtain, but I have open NAT?

in XboX Insiders
    NAT Type failed to obtain, but I have open NAT?: [IMG] submitted by /u/Swordeaser [link] [comments]
  3. Another NAT type error, does anyone have a fix for this? All other network tests shown open...

in XboX Insiders
    Another NAT type error, does anyone have a fix for this? All other network tests shown open...: [IMG] submitted by /u/ienjoytomatoes [link] [comments]
  4. Nat type : Open -- server connectivity : Blocked (can't find fix for the blocked) would...

in XBoX on Windows
    Nat type : Open -- server connectivity : Blocked (can't find fix for the blocked) would...: i would love any help i tried this fixes https://support.xbox.com/he-IL/xbox-on-windows/social/server-connectivity-xbox-app-displays-blocked but still nothing its same i can't have a fix for it...
  5. Xbox App says NAT type strict; it's set to Open.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox App says NAT type strict; it's set to Open.: This is only one among the countless problems I've encountered on the windows 10 xbox app. I tried to join a party to chat with friends, but the app says my NAT type is set to strict. It's not....
  6. AT&T: Open NAT types for two Xboxes?

in XboX Networking Hardware
    AT&T: Open NAT types for two Xboxes?: AT&T (ISPs): Open NAT types for two Xboxes? I did this but dmz is not working correctly it has strict nat type and cant even connect to xbox Could you go over the steps once more and assign each...
  7. Netgear Netgear 6200: Double NAT Type detected unable to change to open

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Netgear Netgear 6200: Double NAT Type detected unable to change to open: Netgear (Modems/Gateways) Netgear 6200: Double NAT Type detected unable to change to open bump it's insane how bad my xbox one experience in gaming has become due to this issue. literally gives...
  8. Server Connectivity Blocked (NAT Type: Open)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Server Connectivity Blocked (NAT Type: Open): Hi guys, I recently purchased State of Decay 2 Ultimate Edition Preorder and attempted to play multiplayer online. After wondering why nobody was joining for a day, I invited a friend and all we...
  9. NAT Type open/strict problem with multiple Xbox' s in home

in XBoX on Consoles
    NAT Type open/strict problem with multiple Xbox' s in home: so basically my family has an Xbox in the living room. I wanted one of my own so I could use it whenever i want. I got one for Christmas. On the network settings on the first one it says the NAT...
  10. Nat type open, nog steeds geen multiplayer

in XBoX on Consoles
    Nat type open, nog steeds geen multiplayer: Hello, My nat type is open but i still got a error and im not able to play multiplayer. Can someone help me? Gz 454cd547-8704-4a50-b352-4aaf74ce4393