My NBA2k20 “my career” is age restricted

Discus and support My NBA2k20 “my career” is age restricted in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, I was playing NBA2k my career in normal way and suddenly I got that message “one or more users are under the age requirement or restricted from... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by AhmetHafiz, Aug 1, 2020.

1. AhmetHafiz
    AhmetHafiz Guest

Hello,

I was playing NBA2k my career in normal way and suddenly I got that message “one or more users are under the age requirement or restricted from mycareer”.

knowing that I am already over the age and never added any other profile for under age..

i searched a lot to fix this problem but there is no way.

kindly help

:)

AhmetHafiz, Aug 1, 2020
  2. MarshallRodgers Win User

2k20 my career age restriction

Same Here For Sum Reason This Isnt Working
  3. gmOlds Win User

NBA 2K20 - RESTRICTED ACCESS TO MYPLAYER

I'm just piling on... the entire reason for buying this xbox w/ nba2k20 was for my 15 year old son who plays and love BBall. No notices that he wouldn't be able to play.

I setup the xbox on my account (adult) and then added him to my family. He's truthful on his account for age but even I can't play myCareer. I set his restrictions (on the XBOX) to unrestricted just to test it and he can't play a career.

I'm hoping this gets fixed real quick-like....

-gmO

I'm wondering if I had installed the game code on my account rather than his if it would have made a difference but I'm doubting it since I can't even play myCareer on mine.
  4. LiamHuppke Win User

NBA 2K20 - RESTRICTED ACCESS TO MYPLAYER

I have the same exact problem and and no matter what i do it doesn’t want to work it keeps saying "One or more users are under the age requirement, or restricted from my career". If you know any other way to fix let
    me know. Thanks
  5. osvaldocastaneda Win User

My Account is age restricted?

Tengo un problema mi xbox one se desconecta muy seguido de mi Red wifi no puedo jugar ni hacer otras cosas por ese problema alguien me puede ayudar
  6. XBF Erick C Win User

My Account is age restricted?

Hey there rudi,

Have you already taken a look at your Xbox privacy and online safety settings? Make sure that you are set to "allow user content" set up this way you have access to that. If the issue persists then I would advise attempting to Physically Power Cycle your
    Xbox One and then giving it another try once the console has restarted.

Please remember to follow the
    Xbox Forums Guidelines
    at all times when posting on the forums.

Give this a try and let us know if it has helped.
Thema:

1. My NBA2k20 “my career” is age restricted - Similar Threads - NBA2k20 “my career”

2. NBA2K20 Do not meet requirements

in XBoX Games and Apps
    NBA2K20 Do not meet requirements: MY son signed into 2k20 and created a my player account and now hw can not get back in it, he gets error message do not meet requirements. I changed players and I tried to sign in and I get the...
  3. How do I get my NBA2K20 deleted player back?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I get my NBA2K20 deleted player back?: My best player (96) was just deleted from my Xbox One, I spent a lot of money for it to be deleted. How can I get it back? b2c37934-57d0-40ed-a9a5-cbc5f192a1ec
  4. Unable to access MYPLAYER in NBA2k20 - Tried everything!!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to access MYPLAYER in NBA2k20 - Tried everything!!: Hi, I am unable to access Myplayer. I only have one acct on my xbox and against 2k and my DOB is in 1984 so im well over 18. I have tried everything and find that i am stuck. I have Xbox gold...
  5. Nba2k20 still crashing?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Nba2k20 still crashing?: I played this game for months and just all of a sudden opening Nba 2k20 crashes my WHOLE XBOX. LITERALLY cant do anything but shut it off. Open crash shut off on rinse and repeat. Please do no...
  6. Trouble Accessing to NBA2k20

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Trouble Accessing to NBA2k20: We have a game pass and we can't play NBA2K20 because we get the message "You do not meet the requirements to have a MyPLAYER Account and play online" 2k support says it is a microsoft setting...
  7. MyCareer NBA2K20

in XBoX Games and Apps
    MyCareer NBA2K20: So I was so excited to play mycareer after i got it and it says im under the age limit. So i went on to my dads account and it says it is restricted? How do i fix this?...
  8. My son get a restricted error when playing NBA2k20 on his account in some specific game...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My son get a restricted error when playing NBA2k20 on his account in some specific game...: This game is rate E but for some reason to play mycareer mode in the game he gets some "age restricted" error. (That's a terrible idea in itself for a rated E game, but that's a question for the...
  9. NBA2K20 domination in the all star games and historic challenge not recording my wins

in XBoX on Consoles
    NBA2K20 domination in the all star games and historic challenge not recording my wins: In NBA2k20 in my team, I won 90 out of 99 games in domination. I got to the all star games beat the 1 star about 8 times and my wins never counted. Then I tried a 1 star game in the historic and...
  10. While playing NBA2K20 I cant hear people in game chat unless my headphones are plugged in...

in XBoX on Consoles
    While playing NBA2K20 I cant hear people in game chat unless my headphones are plugged in...: NBA2K20 on xbox one x. I never hear anyone talking in game chat when I dont have my headset plugged in on xbox one x. In previous years I could still hear the other players speaking over my tv...