My need for speed rivals wont start up

Discus and support My need for speed rivals wont start up in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Everytime i try to play the game it freezes up at the beginning of the start up and kicks me out to my home screen e8252f58-a26e-40b7-9798-73e5f2b64d1c Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by johnjuaneiland, Mar 3, 2020.

1. My need for speed rivals wont start up

Everytime i try to play the game it freezes up at the beginning of the start up and kicks me out to my home screen

:)

johnjuaneiland, Mar 3, 2020
  2. UnbendingArc958 Win User

Hello,

Is this for Xbox one or 360?

is there an error message that pops up when it kicks you back to the home screen? Have you tried a full power cycle along with clearing the cache?

Xbox one power Cycle and cache- You can do a full power cycle and clearing the cache by Pressing the Xbox power button for 10 seconds. once the Xbox is fully turned off unplug the cord from the back of the Xbox and press the power button on the console a
    couple of times to make sure all power is out of the Xbox. leave the power cord unplugged for 30 seconds. Plug the power cord back in turn on Xbox and try to open up your game.

You can follow this link for clearing 360 cache: https://beta.support.xbox.com/help/xbox-360/console/clear-system-cache

If the power cycle and clearing cache doesn't work try uninstalling the game and installing it again.

Hopefully, this works and Happy Gaming.
  3. XxL3GITxN1NJA Win User

Future Xbox One friends..

I'm getting

Battlefield 4

Need For Speed: Rivals

to start with
  4. Lofty Who Win User

Need for Speed Rivals

5. Lofty Who Win User

Need for Speed Rivals

6. Lofty Who Win User

Need for Speed Rivals

Thema:

1. My need for speed rivals wont start up - Similar Threads - need speed rivals

2. Need for Speed Rivals Game crash

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Need for Speed Rivals Game crash: Hi, I just spent $23 on this game and when i tried to launch it, it kicked me back to the xbox one home screen. Alot of people have had the same problem and i really hope i didnt waste my money...
  3. Falla o Bug en Need For Speed Rivals

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Falla o Bug en Need For Speed Rivals: Actualmente sigue un problema con este juego, al iniciar el juego en la consola y pulsar A en la pantalla de inicio y comienza a cargar los datos de la juego, este se congela, el sonido del juego...
  4. Need For Speed Rivals

in XBoX on Consoles
    Need For Speed Rivals: Bom dia, o jogo não inicia ele trava na tela inicial "procurando um jogo para participar" e depois fecha o jogo sozinho, o unico jeito de jogar é abrir e tirar o cabo da internet ai ele entra, só...
  5. Need for speed rivals doesnt work.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Need for speed rivals doesnt work.: i bought the game a long time ago. But now, each time i try to play, the game do a weird sound and close by itself. i tried to uninstall the game and redownload it, but it's still doing the same...
  6. Need for speed rivals freezes during startup

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Need for speed rivals freezes during startup: How do I get my game to load? Its been working for for months on 360 then suddenly it stopped when I installed it to xbox 1s 3a890e95-60e7-411a-9a0b-b12d4fd65823
  7. Need for Speed Rivals (360) Error 40010000

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Need for Speed Rivals (360) Error 40010000: I'm unable to play online because of this error. If anyone else has this error I suggest you go here. That's exactly what I'm experiencing. 7bfa6959-654d-4220-b9ef-69ade98bd567
  8. Need for speed rivals

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Need for speed rivals: why is it that Xbox has turned a blind eye on fixing the ongoing problem with need for speed rivals.the game freezing up on load up screen.the only way for me to get the game to work sometimes is...
  9. Need for Speed Rivals

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Need for Speed Rivals: It really is a shame to have to vote for compatibility to xbox one x, some may explain this. Platforms: PlayStation 4, Xbox One, PlayStation 3, Xbox 360, Microsoft Windows Awards: Satellite...
  10. Need for speed rivals

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Need for speed rivals: why is it that I get the run around when I call about this game crashing, just shoot straight with me and then it will be handled but no I get the run around. 4a37f899-6104-4dfa-911e-2381d968e2c4