My network isn't working

Discus and support My network isn't working in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; My network isn't working My Network isn't connect and I've done all the steps to fix this except #5. I need help verifying the SSID. Can someone here... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by TamerPenguin835, Feb 22, 2017.

1. My network isn't working

My network isn't working
    My Network isn't connect and I've done all the steps to fix this except #5. I need help verifying the SSID. Can someone here help me out, please?

:)

TamerPenguin835, Feb 22, 2017
  2. wdarrel
    wdarrel Guest
    Wireless network hardware isn't working?

I got this message. "Sorry, the wireless network hardware on this console isn't working. You'll need to send it in for repair. To do this, visit xbox.com/xboxone/repair." My wireless MAC address also says "00-00-00-00-00-00". Is this for real? Is there nothing
    I can do about it?

wdarrel, Feb 22, 2017
  3. Mister Cizl
    Mister Cizl Guest
    Wireless network hardware isn't working?

Hey wdarrel! Because it is a hardware issue, you will need to have the console repaired. You can do so

here
    or by contacting support
    here
    . Thanks!

--------------------------------------

Xbox Forums Staff

Be sure to check out the Xbox Forum Guidelines for the Do's and Don'ts as well as the Xbox Insider
    Program Forums
    for help with Xbox Insider Program troubleshooting.

Mister Cizl, Feb 22, 2017
Thema:

My network isn't working

1. My network isn't working - Similar Threads - network isn't working

2. Teredo isn't working and I can't connect to Xbox networking (Windows 10)

in XBoX on Windows
    Teredo isn't working and I can't connect to Xbox networking (Windows 10): A few weeks ago Forza Horizon 4 has been working just fine with the ability of playing online but suddenly Teredo has stopped working and the Xbox app detects it aswell. I have tried every...
  3. Microsoft Microsoft MN-700: My Xbox One isn't connecting to my wireless network.

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Microsoft Microsoft MN-700: My Xbox One isn't connecting to my wireless network.: Microsoft (Routers) Microsoft MN-700: My Xbox One isn't connecting to my wireless network. Hey there, are you able to gain access to router settings? a3d7f466-49ec-4eb4-9738-2296655b0905
  4. Wireless Gaming Adapters: Xbox one s test connection: your network isn't set up; but xbox ...

Wireless Gaming Adapters: Xbox one s test connection: your network isn't set up; but xbox ...: Wireless Gaming Adapters: Xbox one s test connection: your network isn't set up; but xbox connection worked 2 weeks ago Check this link for a possible solution:...
  5. Wireless Repeaters/Range Extenders: My Xbox isn't connecting to my network

Wireless Repeaters/Range Extenders: My Xbox isn't connecting to my network: Wireless Repeaters/Range Extenders: My Xbox isn't connecting to my network My xbox say the same . How do you fix it ? 471ce277-503e-4d39-a253-d4c9efdd7048
  6. It says my network isn't connected but I have connected my network

in XBoX on Consoles
    It says my network isn't connected but I have connected my network: Hi, My name is Ryan, and I seem to be having a problem with my network connection. When I, wanted to play a multiplayer game it said that I must have a connected network. Although I had...
  7. My Xbox one network connection isn't helping. Please fix it for me.

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox one network connection isn't helping. Please fix it for me.: Please help my network connection on my Xbox one. 6f8cbbeb-c144-45b5-bd94-10570bebc565
  8. My xbox one says wifi password isn't correct for my 5gz network

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox one says wifi password isn't correct for my 5gz network: I have two options for wifi, first one has good range but I lag all the time with it. but my 5gz network doesnt lag at all. when i connect to less faster one it connects fine, but when I try to...
  9. Wireless network hardware isn't working?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Wireless network hardware isn't working?: I got this message. "Sorry, the wireless network hardware on this console isn't working. You'll need to send it in for repair. To do this, visit xbox.com/xboxone/repair." My wireless MAC address...
  10. Wireless network isn't connecting

in XBoX on Consoles
    Wireless network isn't connecting: I need help with my Xbox connecting to my wifi it's not connecting at all I restarted my Xbox and reset it and it won't let me connect to watch Netflix I didn't need to connect to it before and...