my network

Discus and support my network in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I tried to delete a game from my Xbox but accidentally pressed wrong button and have set my X box back to factory settings, now when I put it on it... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by GillFulbrook, Mar 21, 2020.

1. GillFulbrook
    GillFulbrook Guest

my network

I tried to delete a game from my Xbox but accidentally pressed wrong button and have set my X box back to factory settings, now when I put it on it doesn't recognise my wifi password. I can't even get the guide screen to come up on the tv.

:)

GillFulbrook, Mar 21, 2020
  2. DarthLegacy905 Win User

My network

If you go into your network setting and you run a scan, what does it say your NAT type is?
  3. {Parity} Win User

My network

Try performing a hard reset EXACTLY like this. Hold the power button on the console for 8 seconds or until the power shuts down completely. Unplug the power cord from the back of the console for 5 minutes. Plug the power cord back in and restart
    the console
  4. XBF Leo G Win User

my network

Hey Gill,

Thanks for keeping us updated. We recommend
    power cycling the console
    by holding down the power button on the console for ten seconds. If this does not allow you to navigate through the console, you may need to perform a soft factory reset. This type of factory reset will keep all games and applications
    installed. You need to access the Xbox Startup Troubleshooter in order to do a factory reset. We'll provide steps on how to access it. Once the console goes back to the initial startup, let us know how it goes from there. Thanks again Gill, and we look forward
    to hearing from you!

How to access the Xbox Startup Troubleshooter:

1. Power off your console, and then unplug the power cord to ensure that the console is completely powered off.
    2. Wait 30 seconds, then plug the power cord back in.
    3. Press and hold the BIND button (located on the left side of the console) and the
      EJECT button (located on the front of the console), and then press the Xbox button on the console.
    4. Continue holding the BIND and EJECT buttons for 10-15 seconds.
    5. Listen for two “power-up” tones a couple of seconds apart. You can release the
      BIND and EJECT buttons after the second power-up tone.
    6. The console should power up and take you directly to the Xbox Startup Troubleshooter.
  5. XBF Lance J Win User

My network

Hey Adam,

Thank you for reaching out. Having "full bars" under your network status does not indicate a full connection, it is simply the strength of the wireless signal coming from the router. Try restarting both your router and your Xbox, and if you haven't done
    so already, run a
    connection test
    by doing the following:

1. Press the Xbox button
      to open the guide.
    2. Select Settings.
    3. Select All Settings.
    4. Select Network.
    5. Select Network settings. Any known outages will appear in the middle of the screen.
    6. On the right side of the Network settings screen, select
      Test multiplayer connection
  6. GillFulbrook Win User

my network

Hi,

I am using the Xbox one s console. All I get is the screen which ask you to choose your wireless setting and language etc but can't access any other pages if that makes sense.

There is no error code etc as it won't do anything, it seems to be just the page as I said above that is showing.
Thema:

my network

1. my network - Similar Threads - network

2. Network connection?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Network connection?: Im having trouble connecting my xbox one to my network all my other devices will connect fine. i have turned off and unplugged my router and xbox turned it all back on again and still wont work...
  3. Network connectivity issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Network connectivity issues: Hi i recently updated my wifi but now my xbox will not conbect to yhe internet server. Ive tried restarting the Wi-fi and xbox but that didnt work ive also tried to do a DNS test and a connection...
  4. Can't register for Xcloud regardless of device, browser, network...

in XboX Insiders
    Can't register for Xcloud regardless of device, browser, network...: I've tried 5 devices across as many networks, 4 OSes, and 4 browsers (Chrome, Edge Firefox, Safari). No matter the setup, I can't sign in to the registration site*. I get a gateway timeout. This...
  5. Unable to authenticate with Xbox Live network. Please ensure your account is an Xbox Live...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to authenticate with Xbox Live network. Please ensure your account is an Xbox Live...: i dont know why it does this just trying to log in to rockstar social club a7175274-aa3a-4d06-a2f9-433e7fe07676
  6. Done network transfer, games don’t work

in XBoX on Consoles
    Done network transfer, games don’t work: Hi all, so i recently did a post about getting my son a new. Xbox and that until now we have both been using my xbox. i did the network transfer of a few of the games he plays, signed him in and...
  7. GTA5 unknown network error unable to connect to session

in XBoX Games and Apps
    GTA5 unknown network error unable to connect to session: So trying to play online gta 5 in solo session it is fine no drop out out but as soon as i go to do an online misson it drops the connection. I have cleared the mac adress tried different ports...
  8. Network Access

in XBoX Accessibility
    Network Access: I recently changed the email affiliated with my microsoft account and needed to update my security info. Upon doing so I was sent to a page that said that I have to wait until May 4th (1 month...
  9. Xbox one s network transfer

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox one s network transfer: Hi, i recently bought a new xbox one s. I installed all my games from my old xbox onto the xbox one s. All except Halo MCC, which did not show up on the owned games section, so i proceeded to...
  10. Auto Restart on Downloads after forced stop due to network

in XBoX on Consoles
    Auto Restart on Downloads after forced stop due to network: This has happened a few times too many. I leave the console on for overnight downloads due to my internet speed not being fast, so I leave it running when a game is like 70gb. But the next...