My new call of duty modern warfare keeps freezing and shutting off my x box how can I...

Discus and support My new call of duty modern warfare keeps freezing and shutting off my x box how can I... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; my new call of duty game keeps freezing and shutting off my x box how can i resolve this problem it dosent happen to anyother game i play in like like... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by ConnorHolava, Nov 5, 2019.

1. ConnorHolava
    ConnorHolava Guest

My new call of duty modern warfare keeps freezing and shutting off my x box how can I...

my new call of duty game keeps freezing and shutting off my x box how can i resolve this problem it dosent happen to anyother game i play in like like battlefield ?

:)

ConnorHolava, Nov 5, 2019
  2. XBF Leo G Win User

My new call of duty modern warfare keeps freezing and shutting off my x box how can I resolve this

Hello ConnorHolava,

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums. We understand that Call of Duty: Modern Warfare is causing your console to shut down. The ambassador, RoninhoM2906, in stating that this is a known issue with the developer. The
    developer's Twitter account posted that they are aware of the issue, and they provided a form that you can submit to them regarding this issue. They are still taking reports so they
    can work on resolving the issue. Since the issue pertains to the developer and the answer has been provided, we will be locking this thread to prevent repetitive answers. If you need help with anything else, please feel free to create a new thread so we can
    help resolve any issue. We hope this information helps!
  3. ConnorHolava Win User

My new call of duty modern warfare keeps freezing and shutting off my x box how can I resolve this

Anyword on when they will fix it ?
  4. RoninhoM2906 Win User

Activision did not fix this issue yet, We must wait until they do it
  5. Shoshone Vulpes Win User

Can I get a refund for Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2019?

It's not a server issue, it's a infinity ward's call of duty: modern warfare.

The game freezes at a high rate during game play and when I'm in a lobby, then after a few seconds it causes my xbox one x to turn off, this happened with borderlands 3.

I would like a refund and will not be purchasing any more call of duty games.
  6. paulhoward6 Win User

Not able to play any games on Xbox one

I recently downloaded Call of Duty Modern Warfare. When I go to start up and play screen freezes and shuts down my game. I hear that this is an issue that happening throughout the Xbox community. My question is as to how long do I have before this issue
    is fixed. Whose issue is it to fix it Microsoft or the devs at infinity Ward? This is unacceptable this game has been launched for a whole week. also should I continue to try to play this game? I recently just received an update for Modern Warfare and it still
    cut my game off.
Thema:

1. My new call of duty modern warfare keeps freezing and shutting off my x box how can I... - Similar Threads - call duty modern

2. Call of Duty Modern Warfare Multiplayer Pack won't install

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Call of Duty Modern Warfare Multiplayer Pack won't install: So, this happened like two weeks ago, and I was told by the Activision community that it was an Xbox problem, so I'm asking it here. So, my personal Xbox account doesn't own Modern Wardfare (MW),...
  3. Ive been disconnected from the call of duty modern warfare servers .

in XBoX Accessibility
    Ive been disconnected from the call of duty modern warfare servers .: I've been disconnected from the COD modern warfare servers . I went to the web-site support activision to look up info to solve problem and no luck . Can someone help me out ? I have ab XBox one ....
  4. Call of Duty Modern Warfare

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Call of Duty Modern Warfare: I purchased this game from Target about a month ago. I have successfully downloaded everything to download to my Xbox. I am only trying to play offline. I can not play any game mode. It keeps...
  5. Call of duty modern warfare

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Call of duty modern warfare: For those of you out there struggling to access the full game due to an error message reading “you are missing one or more multiplayer dlc packs” on xbox one i have found the solution. Your system...
  6. Call Of Duty Modern Warfare

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Call Of Duty Modern Warfare: I bought COD Modern Warfare at walmart in a disc version, i downloaded everything i was supposed to, but now its saying i cant plag campaign nor mulitiplayer only warzone??!! i need help....
  7. Call of duty modern warfare problems

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Call of duty modern warfare problems: Hi we have just purchased the full game on disc but when the main screen comes up,it says u need to purchase the game 8865779b-2e10-4166-b753-64cb8fb52721
  8. Call of duty Modern warfare Disc read error [3.1]: 'mp_don3_00134_tr.ff'

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Call of duty Modern warfare Disc read error [3.1]: 'mp_don3_00134_tr.ff': Today randomly I started receiving this error. I have looked up just about everything there is on this and I have tried every solution someone else has given that worked for them and none have...
  9. Call of Duty: Modern Warfare Home Sharing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Call of Duty: Modern Warfare Home Sharing: My husband owns COD: Modern Warfare and up until today I’ve been able to play it on our home xbox without him being signed in. Now, i only have the option to play the free Warzone or purchase the...
  10. Call of duty modern warfare

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Call of duty modern warfare: ok so I don't have time to play games a lot with my job so I feel its worthless to pay for gold when i don't use it ...but call of duty wont allow me to play offline multiplayer at all and keeps...