My new console (Xbox one S) can't get past the initial update page & can't download updates...

Discus and support My new console (Xbox one S) can't get past the initial update page & can't download updates... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I just bought a new console but for 5 days now, i can't get past the initial setup pages because my console can't connect to the xbox live servers to... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by obiabunike 9ja, Sep 24, 2019.

1. My new console (Xbox one S) can't get past the initial update page & can't download updates...

I just bought a new console but for 5 days now, i can't get past the initial setup pages because my console can't connect to the xbox live servers to download updates.

-yes, I've tested the network and my network connection is good (Say's "Everything is Good)

- I've also switched from wireless to WiFi connections too

-I've downloaded and applied offline update through the diagnostic page

- I've checked my network on other devices too, it works perfectly and it's super fast.

****PLEASE HELP ME, I HAVEN'T PLAYED ANY GAMES IN 5 DAYS NOW.

:)

obiabunike 9ja, Sep 24, 2019
Thema:

My new console (Xbox one S) can't get past the initial update page & can't download updates...

1. My new console (Xbox one S) can't get past the initial update page & can't download updates... - Similar Threads - console can't past

2. Sorry, can't start game - Try restarting your console!

in XboX Insiders
    Sorry, can't start game - Try restarting your console!: Is there a fix to this? I don't want to restart my Xbox everyday to play any game, and yet, I get the message every few days - wait 10 seconds, or literally restart the console. submitted by...
  3. Can't log into console companion or xbox beta, because it can't find the file

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't log into console companion or xbox beta, because it can't find the file: I've recently updated my PC so that I could try the Xbox beta, but since the update it won't let me log into the app or Xbox companion. When I try to log in it says that I couldn't log into xbox...
  4. Can't update the [Removed] console

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't update the [Removed] console: i reseted my Xbox one S, but then i always got stuck on the update part everytime, because everytime i tried to update the console, then it always says 'Something went wrong' and say the error...
  5. Why can't there be a Farsi Language on the Xbox One or any of Microsofts Gaming Consoles?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can't there be a Farsi Language on the Xbox One or any of Microsofts Gaming Consoles?: tens of millions of people are already fluent with this language so why don't we add it to the list? 56fae805-6a7e-40d7-97e5-c1273a61a703
  6. Project xCloud console streaming message "We can't stream from your console right now".

in XboX Insiders
    Project xCloud console streaming message "We can't stream from your console right now".: "Try again in a while We can't stream from your console right now." Confused why I am getting this message. I' m on a Xbox one x with an open NAT type. I have been having a lot of fun with...
  7. I'm in the xcloud streaming and the insider program, but I can't stream from my console....

in XboX Insiders
    I'm in the xcloud streaming and the insider program, but I can't stream from my console....: [IMG] submitted by /u/BabySharkBoi [link] [comments]
  8. Can't get console streaming to work

in XboX Insiders
    Can't get console streaming to work: I went through all the steps and joined the insider program but I am not able to go past the learn more screen. "Console streaming join the Xbox insider program to stream games from your Xbox one"...
  9. Can't access console streaming(?)

in XboX Insiders
    Can't access console streaming(?): I'm relatively new to being an Xbox Insider. I managed to get an invitation to xCloud testing but I can't seem to access console streaming, despite the fact that I have the Insiders app,...
  10. xbox update will not go past 15% so I can't update console

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox update will not go past 15% so I can't update console: I turned on my Xbox today and noticed there was an update. I tried updating it, and it won't go past 15% when it verifies the update. I have tried resetting the console multiple times, unplugging...