My new controller

Discus and support My new controller in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; My Birthday Present for April 7th.... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by KingTrollington, Mar 17, 2014.

1. My new controller

KingTrollington, Mar 17, 2014
  2. My new controller

Hi bought a second controller for my xbox one so connected it no the gamer tag on home screen continually flash with a white square and so does the pad charger symbol there's also an era code0x87b20c19 I have little control with any controller I can only
    turn of the console and If I repeatedly press the buttons on my controller help anyone

OperatorZeus542, Mar 17, 2014
  3. mikee66
    mikee66 Guest
    My new custom controllers

So after waiting for nearly a month my new controllers arrived yesterday from Colorware in the USA.

I went for a NY Knicks inspired colour scheme and I think it works really well.

If you look at the touchpad on the DS4 you'll see I also had my 10 month old son's name engraved there My new controller :)

I'm really happy with how they turned out the paintwork is exquisite and my poor photography skills really don't do it justice!

Thanks for looking

Mike

My new controller [​IMG]

My new controller [​IMG]

My new controller [​IMG]

My new controller [​IMG]

My new controller [​IMG]

My new controller [​IMG]

My new controller [​IMG]

My new controller [​IMG]

My new controller [​IMG]

My new controller [​IMG]

My new controller [​IMG]

My new controller [​IMG]

My new controller [​IMG]

My new controller [​IMG]

mikee66, Mar 17, 2014
  4. Ketroah Win User

My controller disconnect and reconnect randomly while playing game

Hello !

Last week I purchase my new controller.

So, the issue is with the controller and not the console, I have no problems with my new controller ! :)

I will replace my old controller in the next few days, thanks for your help.
  5. NW EXPRESS Win User

Controller keeps disconnecting from Xbox One

My controller keeps disconnecting from my xbox. I have bought new controllers and it still disconnects even with the new controller. I have the Day one xbox. Any help will be nice.
  6. AmberC0215 Win User

What controller you use?

With the new release saying that the new Xbox Series Controller Elite 2 will now work on the new Xb****y be my new go to controller. With the grip on the sides and the all-round cleanness of the controller, you can’t go wrong.
  7. MarcoCologne Win User

get dark in idle run, with new controller?

well, but why doesn't it happen NEVER, with my old controller but now with my new controller?
  8. JeboYo Win User

KI3 Season 1 Patch Update issue with Heavy Punch and Heavy Kick failing to work in game

After more tests, including a new profile and re-installation of my profile and borrowing a friends controller to compare, the controller is the culprit. Although the controller functioned fine in other games, w/in KI3, it would cancel my heavy attacks.
    Now.....I just need a new controller.
Thema:

My new controller

1. My new controller - Similar Threads - controller

2. Elite series 2 controller charging dock

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite series 2 controller charging dock: Anyone know if i can buy another one of those cloth that helps protect the contacts.. 8fd1636c-98c9-4e99-b908-4131c4af4bb8
  3. Elite 2 controller warranty

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite 2 controller warranty: I bought 2 elite 2 controllers through the microsoft store. Got one November and the other in December, microsoft site shows my controllers and says one year warranty but ends March 2020? 3 months...
  4. Mapping an Elite Controller to mimic a PS4 controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Mapping an Elite Controller to mimic a PS4 controller: I've got one of the new Elite 2 controller. One of the profiles is "standard", the second is to optimize the controller for watching TV, and I figure the third will be to mimic a PS4 controller....
  5. 我的xbox无线适配器无法和xbox one手柄连接 I can't connect the xbox one wireless controller with the...

in XBoX on Windows
    我的xbox无线适配器无法和xbox one手柄连接 I can't connect the xbox one wireless controller with the...: 我购买了xbox one 线手柄和配套的Xbox 线适配器,在安装驱动后并不能连接,手柄只能通过有线和蓝牙模式连接。我尝试在其他电脑上连接时,手柄可以与 线适配器连接,我已经尝试过更改usb口,重装驱动,重新启动电脑等办法,均没有反馈。 I purchased the Xbox One wireless controller and the accompanying Xbox...
  6. How can I unpair new Xbox One controller from console?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How can I unpair new Xbox One controller from console?: So this is the exact same question as here: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/xbox/forum/all/how-do-i-unsync-unpair-disconnect-a-wireless-xbox/65e9c144-a882-48a3-80aa-ba6bf8cf916b However none...
  7. Add on screen controls for Xbox Game Streaming Android and IOS

in XboX Insiders
    Add on screen controls for Xbox Game Streaming Android and IOS: It would be perfect for people who doesn't have a bluetooth controller submitted by /u/CyanWizzz [link] [comments]
  8. Gears 5 Limited edition Controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Gears 5 Limited edition Controller: I recently purchased a Gears 5 limited edition one x console about a month ago, RB button on the controller started acting up and not registering 100% of the time when being pressed. I submitted...
  9. How Do I Connect A Wireless Xbox One Controller To Windows 10?

in XBoX on Windows
    How Do I Connect A Wireless Xbox One Controller To Windows 10?: I have been using an Xbox 360 wireless controller for several years now, on my Windows 10 PC, and use a Wireless Receiver as shown below. I have just bought an Xbox One wireless controller, and...
  10. Why has ms never made a controller that either doesn’t have a guide button. Or the ability...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why has ms never made a controller that either doesn’t have a guide button. Or the ability...: I have a small 2 year old who is obsessed with the xbox at the moment. He loves super luckys tale...( actually enjoying it myself) however he get annoyed when he presses the guide button and cant...