My new controller

Discus and support My new controller in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; My Birthday Present for April 7th.... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by KingTrollington, Mar 17, 2014.

1. My new controller

KingTrollington, Mar 17, 2014
  2. My new controller

Hi bought a second controller for my xbox one so connected it no the gamer tag on home screen continually flash with a white square and so does the pad charger symbol there's also an era code0x87b20c19 I have little control with any controller I can only
    turn of the console and If I repeatedly press the buttons on my controller help anyone

OperatorZeus542, Mar 17, 2014
  3. mikee66
    mikee66 Guest
    My new custom controllers

So after waiting for nearly a month my new controllers arrived yesterday from Colorware in the USA.

I went for a NY Knicks inspired colour scheme and I think it works really well.

If you look at the touchpad on the DS4 you'll see I also had my 10 month old son's name engraved there My new controller :)

I'm really happy with how they turned out the paintwork is exquisite and my poor photography skills really don't do it justice!

Thanks for looking

Mike

My new controller [​IMG]

My new controller [​IMG]

My new controller [​IMG]

My new controller [​IMG]

My new controller [​IMG]

My new controller [​IMG]

My new controller [​IMG]

My new controller [​IMG]

My new controller [​IMG]

My new controller [​IMG]

My new controller [​IMG]

My new controller [​IMG]

My new controller [​IMG]

My new controller [​IMG]

mikee66, Mar 17, 2014
  4. Ketroah Win User

My controller disconnect and reconnect randomly while playing game

Hello !

Last week I purchase my new controller.

So, the issue is with the controller and not the console, I have no problems with my new controller ! :)

I will replace my old controller in the next few days, thanks for your help.
  5. NW EXPRESS Win User

Controller keeps disconnecting from Xbox One

My controller keeps disconnecting from my xbox. I have bought new controllers and it still disconnects even with the new controller. I have the Day one xbox. Any help will be nice.
  6. MarcoCologne Win User

get dark in idle run, with new controller?

well, but why doesn't it happen NEVER, with my old controller but now with my new controller?
  7. JeboYo Win User

KI3 Season 1 Patch Update issue with Heavy Punch and Heavy Kick failing to work in game

After more tests, including a new profile and re-installation of my profile and borrowing a friends controller to compare, the controller is the culprit. Although the controller functioned fine in other games, w/in KI3, it would cancel my heavy attacks.
    Now.....I just need a new controller.
  8. gds1972 Win User

Why do Xbox wireless controllers still require batteries?

But the rechargeable battery is my biggest issue with my PS4 controller is that it feels like I'm always charging controller where my Xbox One controller with play and charge kit attached lasts for ages between charges.

In addition to this if my play and charge battery dies I can just buy a new battery and not have to buy a complete new controller.
Thema:

My new controller

1. My new controller - Similar Threads - controller

2. My Controller isn't recognizing my head set

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Controller isn't recognizing my head set: My head was working with the controller and the it just stopped I tried ot tried it with a different controller on the same xbox and it worked I tried all of the trouble shooting and nothing...
  3. Fortnite new "foot controller" setting NOT available for xbox version!!! WHY????

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fortnite new "foot controller" setting NOT available for xbox version!!! WHY????: Please can you include the new "foot controller " setting into the xbox one version of the game. This setting removes aim acceleration and is the best setting for controller players since the...
  4. Headset won't work with wireless controllers

in XBoX on Consoles
    Headset won't work with wireless controllers: I have a Turtle Bay 50X wired headset. It doesn't not work with either controller. It did for approximately 2 months, but then it stopped. The company sent me a brand new headset and had the same...
  5. Je souhaite faire remplacer ma manette [Translate] I want to have my controller replaced

in XBoX on Consoles
    Je souhaite faire remplacer ma manette [Translate] I want to have my controller replaced: Bonjour certains boutons sur ma manette ne fonctionne plus elle est sous garantie je souhaiterai donc la faire remplacer sauf que quand j'appelle votre sav une personne dit ne pas m'entendre et...
  6. Xbox One Elite Controller - Headset Sound Flipped

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One Elite Controller - Headset Sound Flipped: I dropped my standard Xbox controller from a height of 1-2ft and now it doesn't pick up sounds through the mic. I had exactly the same problem with my last controller and it makes it unusable. I...
  7. Problem with selecting TV models when setting up device control in TV & OneGuide; will not...

in XboX Insiders
    Problem with selecting TV models when setting up device control in TV & OneGuide; will not...: [IMG] submitted by /u/chubodea_fatman [link] [comments]
  8. Xbox One Wireless Controller randomly disconnects from PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox One Wireless Controller randomly disconnects from PC: Hey guys, so i have the Xbox One controller with the wireless adapter and since 3 or 4 days the controller disconnects while i'm playing and starts to blink (but not as fast as it blinks when you...
  9. Controller issue

in XBoX Accessibility
    Controller issue: How can I fix this problem? <blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">How can I fix this issue? It&#39;s been happening since Monday night! <a...
  10. Exchanging a bad controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Exchanging a bad controller: I just bought Xbox One X, and the controller is faulty. It randomly disconnects from the console, even while I'm playing a game. I went through the process of setting up an exchange through...