My new Xbox 360 wont let me search/download apps

Discus and support My new Xbox 360 wont let me search/download apps in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I recently bought a 'new' Xbox 360, it was pre owned (obliviously), there are no issues other than me not being able to download apps for some reason.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by LanyQueen, Jul 8, 2019.

1. LanyQueen
    LanyQueen Guest

I recently bought a 'new' Xbox 360, it was pre owned (obliviously), there are no issues other than me not being able to download apps for some reason. Everytime I try and search for an app it says "Sorry, search isn't available. Try again in a while."
    then below the message it says "Status code: 403". I'm a bit worried because I don't want to have to send it back lol. If anyone could help me I would be very grateful!

:)

LanyQueen, Jul 8, 2019
  2. M3tal Daz3 Win User

The 403 Forbidden error is a status code which means that accessing the page or resource you were trying to reach is absolutely forbidden for some reason. It could also mean that the page or website you're trying to access is no longer available.
    You may check the internet connection on your computer to make sure that this is not an internet connection issue. If the network connection is fine check if your account is registered as under 18+
  3. chrisovls26 Win User

Dec 11/13 Update has made things worse

hi my xbox 360 wont let me update the new update any1 got any tips please
  4. MosesIsVeryFit Win User

Can't connect to xbox live on backwards compatible games

This morning I deleted my 360 profile on my xbox one and cleared the cache, now it wont let me re-download my 360 profile. So guessing I'm screwed.
  5. MannerlyWall1 Win User

Download profile problems

it wont let me download my profile on the xbox
  6. JollyJoey279225 Win User

xbox live cant sign in 800705b4

Ok so it let me download the update now on my other xbox but still wont let me recover or download my profile
Thema:

1. My new Xbox 360 wont let me search/download apps - Similar Threads - 360 wont let

2. I have the xbox one version of gta 4 and my friend has the 360 version wont let me invite him?

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have the xbox one version of gta 4 and my friend has the 360 version wont let me invite him?: I have the xbox one version of gta4 and my buddy has the 360 version of it , but it won’t let me invite him online to a multiplayer session, is it my xbox or his? Or is it just the game?...
  3. Wont let me play mw3 cant download my 360 profile

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Wont let me play mw3 cant download my 360 profile: everytime i try to play mw3 multiplayer it brings up the xbox 360 menu to download my profile but says i cant becuase im not connected to xbox live 8be1b874-7153-4f3d-9c3f-29f4d11deefd
  4. my Xbox 360 wont let me download my Xbox live user

in XBoX on Consoles
    my Xbox 360 wont let me download my Xbox live user: my main Xbox live account delete espontaneament and try to download it again but I could not since the Xbox gives a notice of that at the moment no account cannot unload. I've been 3 days with...
  5. 360 games wont let me save on Xbox One

in XBoX on Consoles
    360 games wont let me save on Xbox One: hi so i just bought the free trail Xbox One Game pass and when i try to play a 360 game it wont let me save it says i gotta sign into a profile does anyone have a answer to this because if im...
  6. When i go to download a profile on xbox 360 it wont let me for about 3 hours

in XBoX on Consoles
    When i go to download a profile on xbox 360 it wont let me for about 3 hours: When i got to download a profile on xbox 360 it says sorry, Xbox plive profiles cant be download right now. Try again later. 0 I have to get this fixed 8d7c65b5-9d36-4eb9-9f12-20e1e825263c
  7. Help xbox 360 wont let me download my xbox live profile

in XBoX on Consoles
    Help xbox 360 wont let me download my xbox live profile: Help my xbox 360 wont let me download my xbox live profile when ever i try it tells me "sorry, Xbox Live profiles can't be downloaded right now. Try again later. code - 0 what do i do? i tried...
  8. My Account wont let me buy Xbox 360 games on my Xbox One

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Account wont let me buy Xbox 360 games on my Xbox One: So I believe I made a mistake at the very beginning when I and my sibling had got an Xbox One. I was the one above the age of 18 at the time so I was supposed to be the adult in the Xbox family,...
  9. Iv just added my account on xbox one from 360 and it wont let me send messages

in XBoX on Consoles
    Iv just added my account on xbox one from 360 and it wont let me send messages: Iv just added my account on xbox one from 360 and it wont let me send messages, I have checked if I am blocked and or suspended but im not. I have also tried to remove and then re add the account...
  10. xbox 360 live profile wont let me change microsoft account connected to it.

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox 360 live profile wont let me change microsoft account connected to it.: my father does not want his microsoft email/account to be associated with my xbox 360 live profile and when i try to change this on my xbox 360, it wont work and my membership runs out on the 26th...