My NEW Xbox One S wont connect to any tv

Discus and support My NEW Xbox One S wont connect to any tv in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; No matter what HDMI I plug it in to, no matter what tv I plug it into, no matter what HDMI cord I use every tv just says “no signal” I’ve tried so many... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by arabellajeann, Jan 13, 2021 at 9:52 AM.

1. My NEW Xbox One S wont connect to any tv

No matter what HDMI I plug it in to, no matter what tv I plug it into, no matter what HDMI cord I use every tv just says “no signal” I’ve tried so many things to fix this and nothing is working, please help me. I have wanted an xbox one s for soooo long
    and finally got one today and I can’t even use itMy NEW Xbox One S wont connect to any tv :(

:)

arabellajeann, Jan 13, 2021 at 9:52 AM
  2. [EX] Win User

Seems to be a warranty case ! Bring it back to the shop and get a new one !
  3. Nidrom Win User

Xbox One-X Fail

Same issue here. Problem on my end seems to be with the passthrough on my receiver. If I hook it up directly to the tv it works fine but it wont work when connected to my Yamaha receiver. All other 4k HDR devices I have work just fine connected to the receiver
    including 4k blur rays on the xbox one S.
  4. kt257 Win User

Unable to connect system to LG TV

have the same issue with my 50pg20d lg tv ,when I turn on the xbox one it says connecting on the tv then after a few seconds says no signal ,

I have tried a dvd player in the same ports and they work fine only the xbox one wont work any help would be great
  5. JCSWW Win User

Xbox One S not recognizing full 4K capabilities through 4K AV receiver

My TV doesn't support HDR at all but it is 4k capable. I have tried having the XBOX One S directly connected to the TV and through the receiver with no luck getting anything 4k out of the One S.
  6. gds1972 Win User

Will LCD TV work with XBOX One S

HI

If the LCD TV has a HDMI port then you can connect the Xbox One S to that and should work without any issues.
Thema:

1. My NEW Xbox One S wont connect to any tv - Similar Threads - wont connect

2. Series x wont connect to static ip after power outage

in XboX Insiders
    Series x wont connect to static ip after power outage: Tried restarting everything and changing preview rings from alpha to beta and can only use automatic settings if I try putting in manual static ip the ip and sub show all zeros not sure if anyone...
  3. WIFI wont connect to my Xbox

in XBoX on Consoles
    WIFI wont connect to my Xbox: My Xbox One will not connect to the internet. It works on my phone and laptop but not my Xbox One. I have tried unplugging my router and power cycling my Xbox but nothing seems to work. Every time...
  4. My xbox wont connect to home wifi connection

in XboX Networking Hardware
    My xbox wont connect to home wifi connection: My xbox wont connect to home wifi connection (dualband 802.1.1) my Xbox hasn't been working for about 10 months now. i've tried everything to restarting my modem and router buying a new router...
  5. Xbox wont connect to TLC Roku TV

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox wont connect to TLC Roku TV: I have my xbox connected through an Elgato for streaming and when i have my stream open i can see my xbox home screen but it wont connect to my tv. Keeps telling me if its on...
  6. XBOX 360 WONT CONNECT TO WIFI GATEWAY

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX 360 WONT CONNECT TO WIFI GATEWAY: I started using my xbox360 to get hulu on a TV. I had an issue initially connecting it, which turned out to be fixed by deleting and re-downloading my profile. It worked for a week or two now I...
  7. Xbox one s Remote play wont connect (Timing out)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one s Remote play wont connect (Timing out): I have been remote playing fine for the past few months, never had an issue before of my laptop. Now it wont connect to the Xbox, I can see the Xbox on the app as an option to stream, but when I...
  8. during a game update it threw me out of the internet connection , it now wont accept my...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    during a game update it threw me out of the internet connection , it now wont accept my...: during a game update it threw me out of the internet connection , it now wont accept my password to reconnect to the internet I have tried hard resets , reconnecting powering down , changing my...
  9. wont connect use wifi

in XboX Networking Hardware
    wont connect use wifi: wont connect use wifi Hello i have a new microsoft xbox series x i can connect to my phone and everything works fine but uses my data and i can use an ethernet cable successfully but if i try to...
  10. My xbox 360 wont connect to my home network

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox 360 wont connect to my home network: It connected last night after hours of trying but now it wont connect [img] 570e7706-9770-41fe-949b-6ad3408620d4