My Nightmare

Discus and support My Nightmare in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello, yesterday I had a nightmare of a xbox platform gamer. I found that the total G points decreased in my xbox profile. The last result was about... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Wspider, Jul 31, 2020 at 11:42 AM.

1. Wspider
    Wspider Guest

My Nightmare

Hello, yesterday I had a nightmare of a xbox platform gamer. I found that the total G points decreased in my xbox profile. The last result was about 110000G, now my WhiteSpider RUS profile shows a total of 50565G points.

When I look at the list of games in the achievements section, I see that on many games the achievements of which were opened are now closed and shows 0 / 1000G. although I have long and persistently discovered all the achievements in the games I liked.
    For example, 1000 / 1000G points were unlocked in Soma, SpongeBob, Resident evil 2, quantum break, a way out and many others, now the achievements are reset and 0/1000 is displayed. Also, achievements were dropped, not only where they were fully earned, but
    for example in Forza Horizon 2 where about 1350/2000 were received and there are many such games on the list.
    The guys don't know what to do, I contacted Microsoft technical support, but they just shrug their shoulders and advise you to contact the forum here for help or write to the developers of these games on which the glasses disappeared. I don't see any
    point in writing to developers, since games of different genres, publishers and developers are more like the consequences of a technical failure in the Xbox ECO system. My guess is that this may be due to the fact that Microsoft is moving games from the Xbox
    360 store to the Xbox one store.
    This incident saddened me greatly, I do not know how to restore all the earned G points back. I can say one thing, I have been playing only on consoles from Microsoft for 20 years, but I could not even imagine that this could ever happen. If I fail
    to fix this, then my hands will drop and most likely I will never play again on Xbox consoles, because all my works are simply erased from history in an instant. How many hours I spent playing my favorite games, how many difficult achievements were discovered,
    now my legacy has simply disappeared. I am very depressed. I ask you if someone knows how to fix this, leave a comment or tell me where you can find a solution to the problem. I thank in advance everyone who will help, there is still a small hope.

:)

1 person likes this.
  2. Hookins-5EDEA817-FD2 Win User

My First Nightmare

It's actually highly influenced by the Twin Peaks tv series, so that's why they did that. Fyi when you're all done with the came, check out the dlc. It helps to explain things...
  3. iL0XY Win User

My First Nightmare

@Thookins: yeah - I played for a couple of hours, and completed Episode One. I love how it's presented like a tv series!
  4. Hookins-5EDEA817-FD2 Win User

My First Nightmare

Enjoy! It's a good one. Out of the hundreds of games I've played in my life, AW is definitely on my top ten list.
  5. Jograd-A0D4F781-D8F6 Win User

1750/1750 Club

Signed. The harvester on nightmare was...well...a nightmare.
  6. Pyramid Head15 Win User

Tumbleweeds

^Basically. DAII is just burst damage. I had to change my entire strategy from Origins because everything is damage. And why is there no Waking Nightmare! Sleep and Waking nightmare RIP :(
Thema:

My Nightmare

1. My Nightmare - Similar Threads - Nightmare

2. I can't start Halo Master Chielf Collection - Sync File Nightmare

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't start Halo Master Chielf Collection - Sync File Nightmare: I can't start either the game with the disc or the digital Game Pass download version. Xbox One (original model). The Master Chief Collection. I have it both on disc and on digital copy (Game...
  3. Awakening the nightmare in streaming

in XboX Insiders
    Awakening the nightmare in streaming: The error code is 80820010. Really great game great if I can play the next campaign too. I should clarify this is in the new streaming service it doesn't work. Should be a quick fix if you get...
  4. Unable to install "Halo Wars 2: Awakening the Nightmare" on PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Unable to install "Halo Wars 2: Awakening the Nightmare" on PC: I purchased "Halo Wars 2 Complete Edition" for Windows 10 PC today, and installed it. In the "my library" section of the Microsoft Store app, all the components of the "complete edition" show up,...
  5. Nightmare

in XBoX on Windows
    Nightmare: My xbox games wont launch on my pc every time I click it goes to load then shuts it self straight away a3e173aa-0924-4e88-8eef-6402f52dc4f4
  6. Xbox Elite Controller v2 stick drift nightmare

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Elite Controller v2 stick drift nightmare: I'd like to speak to a Microsoft ENGINEER about the problem with the Xbox Elite Controller v2 stick drift. There have been many threads on it and there doesn't appear to be a fix. I have two...
  7. bought red dead redemption Undead nightmare and the box says xbox one AND xbox 360 but when...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    bought red dead redemption Undead nightmare and the box says xbox one AND xbox 360 but when...: cant get a game to play that says both xbox one and xbox 360 on the case. We get a message that we have to go to xbox.com/backcompat. cant find any answers there either. How can I get it to play?...
  8. tim burton's the nightmare before christmas oogie"s revenge not xBox game not support on...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    tim burton's the nightmare before christmas oogie"s revenge not xBox game not support on...: tim burton's the nightmare before christmas oogie"s revenge will not launch on my xbox console. Says to check with xbox/games for an update or how to play the game....
  9. Live Account password recovery nightmare

in XBoX on Consoles
    Live Account password recovery nightmare: So I haven't used my live account in a few years (probably 4+) and I decided I wanted to log in to Uplay for assassin's creed, so I connected the old 360 to the internet and I was immediately...
  10. Dead by Daylight Nightmare Edition Content MISSING

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Dead by Daylight Nightmare Edition Content MISSING: My wife and I received Dead by Daylight Nightmare Edition as a gift. According to the case, the game chapters, "Curtain Call," "Shattered Bloodline," and "Stranger Things" are included in this...