My odyssey for repair a consolle.

Discus and support My odyssey for repair a consolle. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi everyone.Is been a month i keep havent my consolle fixed why?.The issues with that Xboxone S was everytimes it cover my disc by oil from inside the... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by darkwraight, Oct 7, 2019.

1. darkwraight
    darkwraight Guest

Hi everyone.Is been a month i keep havent my consolle fixed why?.The issues with that Xboxone S was everytimes it cover my disc by oil from inside the reader and so i was tired to clean those disc or sometimes change it because was impossible clean it.So
    because its in warranty i decide to ask a repair and here start the 'ODYSSEY'.

1th time: I explain to the operator the issues the operator just marked 'Hardware issues' (i know this because the next operator told me that the second time i called embarrassing) btw. Send the consolle -> consolle back NOTHING DONE
    the issues still there.

2th time: I explain again to the operator the issues. And olso tell me previosly nothing was done because the operator write just 'Hardware problem'. Send the consolle -> consolle back and again NOTHING DONE still the issues there.

3th time: I call for a replacement at this point.The operator asked me 2 times replacement???? And me YES replacement!

Send the consolle -> consolle back WAS MY OLD ONE!!!!!! Onestly.

4th time:I call i was a little annoyed.And i asked what was the issues this time???Answer: the operator before write 'REPAIR'.Onestly???

Btw the operator write this time 'REPLACEMENT'.

Send the consolle -> consolle back A MESS.

This consolle u replaced have more issues from that i had.

The bearing of the fen sound like there's inside rats playing with eggs.Onestly.

And now i need send again this thing for the 5th TIME!!!!!!!!

:)

darkwraight, Oct 7, 2019
  2. PalmettoBling Win User

What support line are you contacting? I'm having a bit of trouble understanding your situation and question.

If you're having trouble with phone support in requesting service on your console, I would recommend reviewing the
    Microsoft Device Support page. You can submit service requests and chat with support on that site, which might provide more direct support for service requests then where you
    might be calling.

And I don't think the console has oil, that would be able to leak onto a disc, so I would check around your console for external sources of oil leaks that might be causing that issue.
  3. xxxTIMBURYxxx Win User

That sounds really frustrating, sorry. My only advice is to open another request to have your console repaired/replaced.
  4. darkwraight Win User

Yeah but someone hoping stuff get fixed.But what he get is this.A mouth of lies.
  5. darkwraight Win User

Hi. im from italy and because i cant find here the italian forum i write here.

Anyway i called the phone support last numbers are .....7614.

And was like grease came from inside on my disc im sure of that.

Btw now is late because they replaced with another one with a fen sounds realy realy badly.
  6. ADUB104 Win User

Repairing my console

Having a free extended warranty for being in the preview program is what I was told over the phone when I talked to tech support, so I guess they told me the wrong thing I'm not sure, Also posting that service request here is what tech support told me to
    do sorry.
Thema:

1. My odyssey for repair a consolle. - Similar Threads - odyssey repair consolle

2. Please make a Remaster of Lost Odyssey for PC and Xbox one

in XboX Insiders
    Please make a Remaster of Lost Odyssey for PC and Xbox one: I was doing research to see who owns the rights to Lost Odyssey and figured out it was Microsoft. I hope you guys will make a remaster for this especially for PC because this was a really good...
  3. AC Odyssey

in XBoX Games and Apps
    AC Odyssey: So i downloaded AC Odyssey from the game store on my Xbox one. Game started off okay, there was always glitches during the conversational of the cut scenes. However, no I'm having trouble with the...
  4. Assassin’s creed odyssey season pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Assassin’s creed odyssey season pass: I recently just purchased the season pass for ac odyssey on the in game store, the money is pending to come out my account and the fate of atlantis quest became active, but when i check on the...
  5. Installation stopped on one episode of Assassin's Creed Odyssey DLC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Installation stopped on one episode of Assassin's Creed Odyssey DLC: So this weekend AC Odyssey DLC - The Fate of Atlantis Episode 1 was free and the Season Pass was half price. After completing Episode 1 of the DLC, I decided to buy the season pass to get the...
  6. [Xbox One] Free Assassins Creed Odyssey DLC Fields of Elysium Aug 26th - Sept 1

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    [Xbox One] Free Assassins Creed Odyssey DLC Fields of Elysium Aug 26th - Sept 1: Thanks for sharing. I should now go and purchase the game. d04c8bf4-9a77-4956-8789-5a7c8bf49a78
  7. New 4k hdr space odyssey not loading after hard reset Xbox one X

in XBoX on Consoles
    New 4k hdr space odyssey not loading after hard reset Xbox one X: Anyone help please? Thanks in advance f9445597-3a26-421d-ac7c-41be441815f7
  8. Bought Assassins Creed Odyssey Deluxe Edition

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Bought Assassins Creed Odyssey Deluxe Edition: I bought the $112.00 version of Assassins Creed Odyssey and it has the season pass in the bundle and a few other things. I downloaded it and was playing the game fine but recently I hit a wall...
  9. Please put Assassin’s Creed Odyssey on Xbox Game Pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Please put Assassin’s Creed Odyssey on Xbox Game Pass: A request to whoever is responsible for adding games to Xbox Game Pass, please add Assassin’s Creed Odyssey, so that people who are unable to afford the game or don’t have enough money for it...
  10. XBox one X: Bild Flackert bzw. Aussetzer beim Spielen von Assassine Creed Odyssey...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    XBox one X: Bild Flackert bzw. Aussetzer beim Spielen von Assassine Creed Odyssey...: Hallo zusammen, Ich habe seid Samstag (13.7.2019) folgendes Problem: Beim Spielen von Odyssey auf meiner XBox One X (Kaufdatum 22.6.2019) tritt folgendes Problem aus: Das Bild Flackert und wir...