My Offical Xbox wireless headset turns off after 4 seconds

Discus and support My Offical Xbox wireless headset turns off after 4 seconds in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; My wireless headset has taken to turning it's self off after only 4 seconds of power on. I've tried resetting and no luck. Anyone else having this... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Mister P1012, Jul 7, 2022.

1. Mister P1012
    Mister P1012 Guest

My wireless headset has taken to turning it's self off after only 4 seconds of power on. I've tried resetting and no luck. Anyone else having this problem.

:)

Mister P1012, Jul 7, 2022
  2. Lucas Lauer Win User

Hello, Mister. Thanks for reaching out! My name is Lucas. I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft user just like you. I'll be happy to assist you today.

Are you trying to use it on what console?

Does it turn itself off after pairing to your console or without pairing to any device?

Waiting for your kind reply.
  3. Xenokai Win User

Xbox Logo Pauseing on boot up!?

UPDATE: Ok this is very weird, if my offical 360 wireless headset is on before i turn on the xbox, (the old model) the stuttering happens, if its off it doesnt. Very weird. Also it still only does it only if the harddrive is in, the headset doesnt
    effect it if i play with on the 4gb internal. very odd.
  4. KALEEF Win User

anyone help me my wireless headset is stuck on port 2 and wont sync to port 1

Turn off and disconnect all controllers from the Xbox 360 and disconnect the wireless headsets from the controllers.

Connect the wireless headset to the Xbox 360 using the USB cable. Turn on the wireless headset.

Sync the headset to quadrant 1 by pressing the "Connect" button on the on the Xbox 360. Then press the "Connect" button on the wireless headset for two seconds. Do not continue to press the "Connect" button on the wireless headset, as this will change the
    quadrant to which it is connected. If the headset now works without the controllers attached, the problem must be with one of your controllers. If the headset still does not work, then the problem is with the headset.
  5. Cryptic Soldier Win User

Pairing Xbox 360 wireless headset with Bluetooth

I assume it's the Official Xbox 360 Wireless Blu-Tooth Headset?

Did a little research on this, and this is what I came up with.

support.xbox.com/.../set-up-bluetooth-wireless-headset

1. Turn your Xbox on.
    2. Move the mode switch to Xbox (Green) on your wireless headset.
    3. Press the power button on the headset for two seconds. The lights will flash green.
    4. After the headset plays the startup sound, press and hold the headset’s connect button for two seconds.
    5. Within 20 seconds of pressing the connect button, press and release connect button on your console.
    The lights flash green three times once your headset is connected to your console. Your headset will now automatically connect to your console whenever you turn on your headset in Xbox mode.

Note: If your headset doesn’t connect within 20 seconds, the lights resume flashing slowly. If this happens, repeat steps 4 and 5. The headset can take up to 10 seconds to connect to your console.
  6. Please Man Up Win User

my wired headset isnt working properly

Try to connect your wireless headset to your console again

The easiest way to connect your headset to your console is to complete step 2 (plug the USB charge cable into the console and turn the console on). If you've completed step 2, unplug the charge cable from the headset and skip to step 4.

Another way to wirelessly connect your headset to your console:

Turn on your console.

Move the mode switch to Xbox (Green) on your wireless headset.

Press the power button on the headset for two seconds. The lights will flash green.

4. After the headset plays the startup sound, press and hold the headset’s connect button for two seconds.

5. Within 20 seconds of pressing the connect button, press and release connect button on your console.

The lights flash green three times once your headset is connected to your console. Your headset will now automatically connect to your console whenever you turn on your headset in Xbox mode.

Note If your headset doesn’t connect within 20 seconds, the lights resume flashing slowly. If this happens, repeat steps 4 and 5. The headset can take up to 10 seconds to connect to your console.

The headset is assigned a position on the ring of light around the console’s power button. Each connected controller is assigned to one of four positions, and each controller can have an associated headset.
Thema:

1. My Offical Xbox wireless headset turns off after 4 seconds - Similar Threads - Offical wireless headset

2. Lost Minecraft and Office after recovering account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Lost Minecraft and Office after recovering account: Last night I was hacked, my account had my phone removed from it and the email was changed. Luckily I managed to "get back" my account through the skype name, and thought that was all. After that...
  3. Will i be able download 365 & office on my xbox one/s?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Will i be able download 365 & office on my xbox one/s?: If i purchase 365 & office will i be able to download it on my one/s? 10f81871-be8c-4e5b-b6cd-21ef86163440
  4. How can I change my account email to a new email? Xbox / Office issue.

in XBoX Accessibility
    How can I change my account email to a new email? Xbox / Office issue.: I am trying to transfer my account to my son since it is largely used for the Xbox account that he uses. I would like to change my account email to his. I am having several problems: I am not...
  5. Unlimited OST to PST Converter Software

in XboX Insiders
    Unlimited OST to PST Converter Software: You can comfortably access all your permanently deleted or lost once emails from corrupted OST file data just with the utilization of SysVita Unlimited OST to PST Converter Tool. It is an...
  6. Offical Xbox Controller Mic Issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    Offical Xbox Controller Mic Issue: I am hoping someone can help!!. I bought my son the xbox controller 4 months ago and now the mic is not working. The mic monitoring is low and is greyed out so cannot turn it up. We have googled...
  7. Got my Xbox back from the offical Servie and repair and now i'm stuck in a loop!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Got my Xbox back from the offical Servie and repair and now i'm stuck in a loop!: Had issues with my Xbox One X, kept randomly resetting itself 5 mins or so after launching a game. Couldn't find a successful workaround so sent it to Microsoft for repair (under warranty) . It's...
  8. Xbox "copilot mode" - Does it work with Office?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox "copilot mode" - Does it work with Office?: I just read this reddit about using Xbox Copilot mode to help people with motor control issues play games. ....
  9. Etiqueta de Envio dos Correios[Translation-Post Office Shipping Label]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Etiqueta de Envio dos Correios[Translation-Post Office Shipping Label]: Alguém já teve o mesmo problema? Dei entrada em uma solicitação de reparo no meu console que se encontra na garantia e o sistema fez o passo a passo orientando que enviasse via Correio para a...
  10. Xbox Live and MS Office

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Live and MS Office: I have MSFS 2020, using an Xbox account, but I also have Office365 using a business account. It is getting REALLY tiresome having to re-login to the business account, just so I can save a Word doc...