My OG Xbox one

Discus and support My OG Xbox one in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Any ideas as to what might be wrong with my Xbox? It randomly refused to turn on for more than 5 seconds and my power supply is still perfectly fine... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Blu9ty, Oct 26, 2019.

1. Blu9ty
    Blu9ty Guest

My OG Xbox one

Any ideas as to what might be wrong with my Xbox? It randomly refused to turn on for more than 5 seconds and my power supply is still perfectly fine

:)

Blu9ty, Oct 26, 2019
  2. XBF Crystal P Win User

My OG Xbox one

Hi there THEDY1NGKN1GHT,

Thank you for submitting your issue on this thread. If you haven’t already, please go ahead and make a new thread detailing your issue and any troubleshooting steps (if any) you’ve tried so far. That way we can tailor our support specifically
    to you.
  3. Blu9ty Win User

My OG Xbox one

The power supply isn't the issue sorry i didnt say that in the original post (i even bought a new one to try)
  4. Blu9ty Win User

My OG Xbox one

Thank you it seems to be working now
  5. THEDY1NGKN1GHT Win User

My OG Xbox one

hi sorry i have a qustion i cant start a party or join one i can till talk in game an type to mates but it wount let me start a party and im still have the issue with my games telling me i need to reinstall them ive be very happy if you can help ?
  6. Blu9ty Win User

My OG Xbox one

Actually i do have a question about if the console randomly turns off again after lets just say 20 minutes, what should i do then?

Edit: nah no point in trying anymore ill just buy a new one still appreciate the help yall
Thema:

My OG Xbox one