my old account got banned?

Discus and support my old account got banned? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I was wondering why my old Xbox account eG Grams was banned and for what reason. 50ea2cf4-4465-4239-a447-bd3da4ad8d16 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by AGU STUNT 101, Jan 22, 2014.

1. my old account got banned?

I was wondering why my old Xbox account eG Grams was banned and for what reason.

:)

AGU STUNT 101, Jan 22, 2014
  2. Jack Le
    Jack Le Guest
    Help. My account got hacked

My account has been banned from communications because someone hacked my account. Please help me.

Jack Le, Jan 22, 2014
  3. Algera
    Algera Guest
    Help. My account got hacked

Hey, can you give us some more details about how it happened? If I understand correctly, you're currently in possession of the account? The hacker is no longer using it?

If yes, I really suggest that you immediately contact the Xbox support and explain to them what exactly happened. If you can somehow prove, or make them believe that you truly got hacked they might revert the communication ban. I think that it's your best bet my old account got banned? :) good luck!

Algera, Jan 22, 2014
  4. davemcfly85
    davemcfly85 Guest

davemcfly85, Jan 22, 2014
  5. davemcfly85 Win User

6. SteelyPenny1053 Win User

Account Doesn't Exists?

kinda same issue here.

so two years ago i deleted my ms account now two years late got a xbox one and created a new account but now i want my old gamertag back so thinking my old account had been deleted i tried to change my gamertag to my old gamertag but got a message that
    "that gamertag has already been taken" then i searched about that gamertag and found out that my old account hadnt been deleted yet and then when i tried to log in to my old account it said " there is no account by that email address". so i guess that old
    ms account got deleted but not the xbl account as i can still see my old gamertag,acchivement,account description and all.so is there any way to recover that old xbl account or the gamertag now by deleting that old xbl account so that gamertag be available
    to put in my new account?

im searching for a solution too.let me know if u find one.
  7. Absumption Win User

Xbox GamerTag Hacked!!!! Everyone watch out.

Yes my old old old gamertag got taken it sucked I didn't even call xbox support but I love my account now.
  8. Bulldozer51 Win User

Error codes

I got the same error also. I just got an xbox x and trying to share the account that was on my old xbox. Do I need to remove it from the old one?
  9. OriginalEyeball Win User

Minecraft X1 upgrade

Thanks alots guys.I've figured it out.I originally bought it on an old account but was able to play it on my current account on 360.I've just got it on Xbox one on my old account with the discount and it's working fine on this account.Thanks alot for your
    help.
Thema:

1. my old account got banned? - Similar Threads - old account got

2. Account recovery to get my old gamertag back

in XBoX Accessibility
    Account recovery to get my old gamertag back: A long time ago I made an account at a friends house with the gamertag ZTBowza. I would like to obtain the account back but I can not remember the email that was linked to it because I was 10...
  3. Trouble accessing an old account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Trouble accessing an old account: I recently started using my more recent Microsoft Account to play some games using the GamePass for PC. I decided I would like to use my old account from back in the 360 days again so I went...
  4. Access to old Accounts games dont want repurchase something that i already bought

in XBoX on Consoles
    Access to old Accounts games dont want repurchase something that i already bought: So few years ago my old Account Minecrafter239 was banned for gamesharing back on 360 which me and friend did, and i never got an option for case review at all when we both consented to do this...
  5. Recovering old account, got banned.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Recovering old account, got banned.: Kinda a long story but ill try to make it short. I used to play Xbox 360 a lot when I was younger but eventually stopped and lost access to my account. I was interested in getting back into...
  6. Amnesty and fix for an old account that once got a suspension and a ban that effected...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Amnesty and fix for an old account that once got a suspension and a ban that effected...: I posted about this before and I even tried going to support but I believe my answer can be found here if an administrator can handle this case and contact the enforcement team to investigate a...
  7. Created new email address for old account, mistakenly got a new account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Created new email address for old account, mistakenly got a new account: Hi there, I'm having trouble with my account. I recently changed my email address to a new one for my account, Honour Spartan, and was somehow given a new account called . Not only that, but my...
  8. My account got Xbox One achievements deleted after logging in my old Xbox 360

in XBoX on Consoles
    My account got Xbox One achievements deleted after logging in my old Xbox 360: So, yesterday i decided to turn on my old 360 to upload some Fallout New Vegas game files to the cloud so i could play in my Xbox One, Logged on normally to XLive, my profile got updated to the...
  9. Old account got banned a couple of years ago but was never able to submit a case review?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Old account got banned a couple of years ago but was never able to submit a case review?: So my old gamertag Leer0yxjenk1nsx got banned in 2011 around this time but I could never submit a case review for it to try to maybe see if I could at least transfer my licenses or possibly even...
  10. Old account got corrupted, want to get back the files - need help.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Old account got corrupted, want to get back the files - need help.: Hi, this is a problem that I've managed to ignore until now. I don't know how logical this will seem but here goes: To have a Xbox account you need a Email account (Microsoft account) and a few...