My old Gamertag is in bottom, is there anyway to remove the # name? My old Gamertag isn't...

Discus and support My old Gamertag is in bottom, is there anyway to remove the # name? My old Gamertag isn't... in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; [IMG] submitted by /u/Talers-Username [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Talers-Username, Nov 15, 2019.

1. My old Gamertag is in bottom, is there anyway to remove the # name? My old Gamertag isn't...

/u/Talers-Username, Nov 15, 2019
Thema:

My old Gamertag is in bottom, is there anyway to remove the # name? My old Gamertag isn't...

1. My old Gamertag is in bottom, is there anyway to remove the # name? My old Gamertag isn't... - Similar Threads - old Gamertag bottom

2. Old Email On Current Xbox Live Gamer tag! How to update email to newer GamerTAG!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Old Email On Current Xbox Live Gamer tag! How to update email to newer GamerTAG!: So its hard to explain so ill just leave it posted like this. *USED Email* @Hotmail.com *UNUSED Email* *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** Tied to old GamerTag NOT...
  3. Old gamertag

in XBoX Accessibility
    Old gamertag: I used to have an account that is banned until 9999 but when I go to sign into it now its a basic account with no gamerscore. However, the account is still on some of my friends’ friends list. So...
  4. I need help getting my old gamertag back fast!

in XBoX on Consoles
    I need help getting my old gamertag back fast!: My old gamertag is less than 12 characters but it won't let me sign up my old gamertag without # in new account or my few year old account free. Please HELP! I just want to save my old gamertag...
  5. Still waiting for my old gamertag after enforcmeent team overtuned there decisions

in XBoX on Consoles
    Still waiting for my old gamertag after enforcmeent team overtuned there decisions: on mid-october my 9 years , 15 character long gamertag got falsely reported for no reason. its got forced changed by a random 15 character long gamertag (months after the new gamertag system...
  6. I need my old gamertag back but it was longer than twelve letters but before you were able...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I need my old gamertag back but it was longer than twelve letters but before you were able...: Hi I really really need my old gamertag back I wasn't aware that I would never be able to get it back. It would mean the world for me please anyone on xbox support I beg you please anyone please...
  7. Changed my gamertag MCC still shows old one

in XBoX on Windows
    Changed my gamertag MCC still shows old one: I updated my gamertag after playing reach on PC and now it still shows my old gamertag. How can I fix this? d7b3f462-8f3d-4c0f-b087-ed955947a8be
  8. How Can I Get My Old Gamertag Back?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How Can I Get My Old Gamertag Back?: So I let my friend's brother borrow my Xbox one for a month or so, and he ended up changing my gamertag to something he liked better. So I asked him to change it back to what it was, and he did,...
  9. I changed my new account gamertag to a different gamertag can I use it on my old account...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I changed my new account gamertag to a different gamertag can I use it on my old account...: I saw the new update on gamertags so I wanted my old account to have no suffix when I changed my new accounts gamertag. b3001add-e8db-466e-b5cf-16853de7cdeb
  10. Changed old gamertag to the new system yesterday but instead of showing a # between the...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Changed old gamertag to the new system yesterday but instead of showing a # between the...: So right now I'm kinda pissed cause I changed my gamertag yesterday to what it is on all my other games and it said that it would add 4 numbers to the end of my username. That would've been fine...