My Old Gamertag? (little story)

Discus and support My Old Gamertag? (little story) in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello, I wasn't really sure where to put this topic. My first time asking for any help. So my first Xbox Live account was created in 2007 I guess... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by CalciumKillah, Jan 24, 2014.

1. My Old Gamertag? (little story)

Hello, I wasn't really sure where to put this topic. My first time asking for any help.

So my first Xbox Live account was created in 2007 I guess (since that is when I bought my first ever Xbox 360).

For the past few months or so, I came to remember what my first ever Xbox Live account was called!

I would really love to have my original Gamertag back, I even went as far as changing my account name to something similar to it..

I'm sure I'll be able to prove that it belongs to me: An XBL employee could check the profile of the old account and see that my
    Full Name and Location I put are identical to the ones displayed on my current account that I use now years later. I also have
    games displayed in my current history that I even played on the old account.

I've seen people post the same topic, except that the account wasn't theirs, they just wanted the Gamertag because the account has been inactive for years. That is not my case, the account actually used to belong to me.

I hope an ambassador could notify an employee to chat with me, that could possibly terminate the old account altogether so the Gamertag is available and E-Mail me when this happens. If only I could remember the E-Mail address used - I would pay to change
    the account's name. I really don't mind.

Anyway, let me know what can be done about this. Thanks for reading.

Sorry if all this information was totally not needed.

:)

CalciumKillah, Jan 24, 2014
  2. philduke77
    philduke77 Guest
    360 Story vs XB1 story

My bad,went online and noticed its all in multiplayer.My memory is going with old age!

philduke77, Jan 24, 2014
  3. Farewell My old friend!

yes..kotor was awesome. The story, character development. HK-47. sigh...so great.

BizarroMantis, Jan 24, 2014
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

You would need to contact support directly. As long as you can verify that you are the owner of the account they can get you the email and you can reset the password. 1-800-4my-xbox if you're in the US/Canada or
    support.xbox.com/contact-us

Smwutches, Jan 24, 2014
  5. Smwutches Win User

You would need to contact support directly. As long as you can verify that you are the owner of the account they can get you the email and you can reset the password. 1-800-4my-xbox if you're in the US/Canada or
    support.xbox.com/contact-us
  6. philduke77 Win User

360 Story vs XB1 story

My bad,went online and noticed its all in multiplayer.My memory is going with old age!
  7. BizarroMantis Win User

Farewell My old friend!

yes..kotor was awesome. The story, character development. HK-47. sigh...so great.
  8. Noble 29 Win User

What will you do first in Halo 4?

I'm always a campaign first kinda guy. A little old fashioned, I guess, but the main selling point of every game to me is the story. Multiplayer always comes second in my eyes. It's just a plus that Halo happens to excel on both fronts.
  9. Nemesis121804 Win User

Your story

Cloud, Ruby weapon was awful(in a good way), and somehow I absent mindly did not make the connection to your gamertag and FFVII. Age has fried my brain, and I'm not even that old.
Thema:

1. My Old Gamertag? (little story) - Similar Threads - Old Gamertag little

2. Inactive Gamertag reset. Old xbox 360 account.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Inactive Gamertag reset. Old xbox 360 account.: Can you pls give me the gamertag " Xuu " because the acc is for a long time inactive. I really want the gamertag and I think a live supporter created the ticket [mod removed] for me....
  3. Account recovery to get my old gamertag back

in XBoX Accessibility
    Account recovery to get my old gamertag back: A long time ago I made an account at a friends house with the gamertag ZTBowza. I would like to obtain the account back but I can not remember the email that was linked to it because I was 10...
  4. Retrieve Old Gamertag

in XBoX on Consoles
    Retrieve Old Gamertag: Hello all. I am trying to retrieve the old Gamertag that I used to use. I only know the Gamertag and do not remember the email address I may have used or the password. I know the last email that...
  5. trying to get my old 360 account back after forgetting my old email but i rember the gamertag

in XBoX on Consoles
    trying to get my old 360 account back after forgetting my old email but i rember the gamertag: so i don't remember what my 360 account email was but i rember the gamer tag is there any way i could find the email so i can get back my old account back ? 3f0032b0-e4a5-4eba-84cf-1fe560821b66
  6. Changed Gamertag but it displays the old one in zombies only???

in XBoX on Consoles
    Changed Gamertag but it displays the old one in zombies only???: Dear community, Can someone tell me how come on call of duty 3….I have changed my gamertag but, in zombies it stayed the same as my original gamertag and clan tag? Weird.??? I have xbox one s...
  7. How to add my old xbox 360 gamertag account to my current windows 10 account

in XBoX on Windows
    How to add my old xbox 360 gamertag account to my current windows 10 account: I'm trying to add my old Xbox 360 account to my windows 10 account to play games on PC, they are on 2 separate emails, I've tried adding the email as an alias but my 360 profile doesn't show up...
  8. How can I connect an old gamertag to my Microsoft.com account?

in XBoX on Windows
    How can I connect an old gamertag to my Microsoft.com account?: Is it possible to link my old Xbox One gamertag to my microsoft.com account? 12f693c0-d80b-4d42-b732-9451b5086a50
  9. HELP! Gamertag was changed, I then fought the case and won, yet I cant pick my old gamertag!?

in XBoX on Consoles
    HELP! Gamertag was changed, I then fought the case and won, yet I cant pick my old gamertag!?: A good 4-5 days ago, my gamertag was changed through an enforcement action. I then fought the case and ultimately won, with the enforcement team agreeing to give me a free credit and my old...
  10. Can I get my old gamertag back

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can I get my old gamertag back: I was forced out of my old gamertag now i have to pay 10$ to get it back can yall help me in getting it back please b2833a8c-49f1-4885-9617-d16ca2d6f8f6