My Old Gamertag? (little story)

Discus and support My Old Gamertag? (little story) in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello, I wasn't really sure where to put this topic. My first time asking for any help. So my first Xbox Live account was created in 2007 I guess... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by CalciumKillah, Jan 24, 2014.

1. My Old Gamertag? (little story)

Hello, I wasn't really sure where to put this topic. My first time asking for any help.

So my first Xbox Live account was created in 2007 I guess (since that is when I bought my first ever Xbox 360).

For the past few months or so, I came to remember what my first ever Xbox Live account was called!

I would really love to have my original Gamertag back, I even went as far as changing my account name to something similar to it..

I'm sure I'll be able to prove that it belongs to me: An XBL employee could check the profile of the old account and see that my
    Full Name and Location I put are identical to the ones displayed on my current account that I use now years later. I also have
    games displayed in my current history that I even played on the old account.

I've seen people post the same topic, except that the account wasn't theirs, they just wanted the Gamertag because the account has been inactive for years. That is not my case, the account actually used to belong to me.

I hope an ambassador could notify an employee to chat with me, that could possibly terminate the old account altogether so the Gamertag is available and E-Mail me when this happens. If only I could remember the E-Mail address used - I would pay to change
    the account's name. I really don't mind.

Anyway, let me know what can be done about this. Thanks for reading.

Sorry if all this information was totally not needed.

:)

CalciumKillah, Jan 24, 2014
  2. philduke77
    philduke77 Guest
    360 Story vs XB1 story

My bad,went online and noticed its all in multiplayer.My memory is going with old age!

philduke77, Jan 24, 2014
  3. Farewell My old friend!

yes..kotor was awesome. The story, character development. HK-47. sigh...so great.

BizarroMantis, Jan 24, 2014
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

You would need to contact support directly. As long as you can verify that you are the owner of the account they can get you the email and you can reset the password. 1-800-4my-xbox if you're in the US/Canada or
    support.xbox.com/contact-us

Smwutches, Jan 24, 2014
  5. Smwutches Win User

You would need to contact support directly. As long as you can verify that you are the owner of the account they can get you the email and you can reset the password. 1-800-4my-xbox if you're in the US/Canada or
    support.xbox.com/contact-us
  6. philduke77 Win User

360 Story vs XB1 story

My bad,went online and noticed its all in multiplayer.My memory is going with old age!
  7. Kingofgods313 mixer Win User

Valentine spirit!

I am a little old school im have to say max Payne had one of the best love story lol!
  8. BizarroMantis Win User

Farewell My old friend!

yes..kotor was awesome. The story, character development. HK-47. sigh...so great.
  9. Noble 29 Win User

What will you do first in Halo 4?

I'm always a campaign first kinda guy. A little old fashioned, I guess, but the main selling point of every game to me is the story. Multiplayer always comes second in my eyes. It's just a plus that Halo happens to excel on both fronts.
Thema:

1. My Old Gamertag? (little story) - Similar Threads - Old Gamertag little

2. wrongfully reported and still waiting for my old gamertag after enforcement team overtuned...

in XBoX on Consoles
    wrongfully reported and still waiting for my old gamertag after enforcement team overtuned...: on mid-october my 9 years , 15 character long gamertag got falsely reported for no reason. its got forced changed by a random 15 character long gamertag (months after the new gamertag system...
  3. Old Email On Current Xbox Live Gamer tag! How to update email to newer GamerTAG!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Old Email On Current Xbox Live Gamer tag! How to update email to newer GamerTAG!: So its hard to explain so ill just leave it posted like this. *USED Email* @Hotmail.com *UNUSED Email* *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** Tied to old GamerTag NOT...
  4. Old gamertag

in XBoX Accessibility
    Old gamertag: I used to have an account that is banned until 9999 but when I go to sign into it now its a basic account with no gamerscore. However, the account is still on some of my friends’ friends list. So...
  5. I need help getting my old gamertag back fast!

in XBoX on Consoles
    I need help getting my old gamertag back fast!: My old gamertag is less than 12 characters but it won't let me sign up my old gamertag without # in new account or my few year old account free. Please HELP! I just want to save my old gamertag...
  6. Still waiting for my old gamertag after enforcmeent team overtuned there decisions

in XBoX on Consoles
    Still waiting for my old gamertag after enforcmeent team overtuned there decisions: on mid-october my 9 years , 15 character long gamertag got falsely reported for no reason. its got forced changed by a random 15 character long gamertag (months after the new gamertag system...
  7. I need my old gamertag back but it was longer than twelve letters but before you were able...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I need my old gamertag back but it was longer than twelve letters but before you were able...: Hi I really really need my old gamertag back I wasn't aware that I would never be able to get it back. It would mean the world for me please anyone on xbox support I beg you please anyone please...
  8. Changed my gamertag MCC still shows old one

in XBoX on Windows
    Changed my gamertag MCC still shows old one: I updated my gamertag after playing reach on PC and now it still shows my old gamertag. How can I fix this? d7b3f462-8f3d-4c0f-b087-ed955947a8be
  9. How Can I Get My Old Gamertag Back?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How Can I Get My Old Gamertag Back?: So I let my friend's brother borrow my Xbox one for a month or so, and he ended up changing my gamertag to something he liked better. So I asked him to change it back to what it was, and he did,...
  10. I changed my new account gamertag to a different gamertag can I use it on my old account...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I changed my new account gamertag to a different gamertag can I use it on my old account...: I saw the new update on gamertags so I wanted my old account to have no suffix when I changed my new accounts gamertag. b3001add-e8db-466e-b5cf-16853de7cdeb