My Old Xbox Account Issues

Discus and support My Old Xbox Account Issues in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I need my old xbox 360 account under the name DUCKYxASSASS1N to be removed, I was banned, so I don't have access, or an xbox one, but it's causing... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by DestinyDeity, Aug 23, 2019.

1. DestinyDeity
    DestinyDeity Guest

I need my old xbox 360 account under the name DUCKYxASSASS1N to be removed, I was banned, so I don't have access, or an xbox one, but it's causing issues with other websites unlinking the account from it. I just want the xbox account gone, so i can continue
    playing on my other platforms.

:)

DestinyDeity, Aug 23, 2019
  2. XBF Ruben D Win User

Hello DestinyDeity,

Thank you for posting on Xbox Forums. In regards to the issue at hand with wanting to authenticate your Destiny account but not being able to do so because of the ban on the Xbox account, I'm afraid that you won't be able to do so since the Xbox account
    is banned. If the account is permanently banned there is no way to access the account to authenticate for Destiny 2 Cross-save.

I understand that this is not the solution you were expecting but when it comes to banned accounts, there are no work arounds for them. You cannot separate the Xbox account from the Microsoft account either as they are one account. As a suggestion, I
    would try and
    Contact Bungie
    to see if there is anything they can do from their side as far as assisting you with either authenticating the account or removing it from your Bungie account.

If you have any other questions, please feel free to reply back letting us know. Thank you again for posting on Xbox Forums.
  3. DrifterX22 Win User

You are most likely stuck with that history out there until an account purge happens which are spaced years apart.
  4. DestinyDeity Win User

But I can't access Cross-Save for Destiny 2 because I can't Authenticate the account because I CAN'T Authenticate it.
  5. WPAK Win User

Issue with an old XBOX account

6. JeroenBoom Win User

Issue with an old XBOX account

Ehm.. I hope but it will be a good memory training from yourself I suspect.

Try this page.
    account.live.com/resetpassword.aspx
    The thing is, if you still have the e-mail address in "Windows Live mail" with a little luck for your questions you will get you'll be fine otherwise... well, do I have to say your toast? (maybe)

Can you call your Credit Card company to see what they can do for you?
Thema:

1. My Old Xbox Account Issues - Similar Threads - Old Account Issues

2. reset my OLD LOST account

in XBoX Accessibility
    reset my OLD LOST account: i need to ask how to speak to a person to reactivate my account on my xbox 47a888d7-f592-4d4c-9d77-123571c212d8
  3. Need help trying to recover 6 year old account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Need help trying to recover 6 year old account: I've been attempting to recover an account which I don't remember the password too. I've filled out the information forums and been denied every time. I'm officially lost now and need help...
  4. Recover Old Xbox 360 Account (Continued)

in XBoX Accessibility
    Recover Old Xbox 360 Account (Continued): Back in April I made a post saying that I wish to recover my Xbox 360 account, however this isn't possible. - I know my old Xbox account's email... there's just one problem. - Yahoo deactivates...
  5. Old xbox Microsoft account issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    Old xbox Microsoft account issue: So basically I removed an old account I had sometime last year and for some reason even after a year I cannot use the gamertag on this current account that i had on my deleted one and I find it...
  6. Issue getting old account back.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Issue getting old account back.: I have a question that has yet to be unanswered. This all happened in about 2016, my old account EDM Angels was corrupted, so I deleted it and attempted to re-download it, but I couldn't find the...
  7. Issue License Transfer from an old account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Issue License Transfer from an old account: Hello. I have a bunch of rockband DLC songs I downloaded back in 2008 on a gamertag I can't remember for the life of me. I had had my 360 console replaced once and now I can't transfer the license...
  8. Issues with recovering a very old account(security info is known)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Issues with recovering a very old account(security info is known): Hello everyone! I write to you all for help in recovering my very first account on Xbox LIVE ever. The gamertag is OutlawELYJAH. I know both the email address and password that was used for the...
  9. Issue with Using My Friend's Old Account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Issue with Using My Friend's Old Account: So my cousin recently got a PS4 and traded in his 360 to do so, so his Xbox Live is now inactive. I wanted to download the games that he had downloaded to play them but I didn't know about...
  10. My old Banned account Points (local currency) Issue.

in XBoX on Consoles
    My old Banned account Points (local currency) Issue.: Hi there, I have 4410 points on my old account (Halomaster30019), I want to use the points but i cant because of the bann, so can you please assist me with inputting this amount, around £30 in to...