My Original Character: Shredder Dragster

Discus and support My Original Character: Shredder Dragster in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; My character that I made up is shredder dragster. He comes from Planet Red-X and he had been given special powers like immortality, invincibility, the... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by RoyHyde, Sep 26, 2019.

1. RoyHyde
    RoyHyde Guest

My character that I made up is shredder dragster. He comes from Planet Red-X and he had been given special powers like immortality, invincibility, the infinity gauntlet, he also has a pirates crew with mostly villains who join Shredder's cause to fight
    evil and darkness. His Love interests Are Oakley And Annie from the Pokemon series anime. He has a terminal between his legs instead of well you know... He drives his warlord, arwing, and more vehicles. Do you think he along with Annie & Oakley, Ripto from
    the spyro series could fit in Crash Team Racing: Nitro Fueled?

:)

RoyHyde, Sep 26, 2019
  2. THANOS OPRESSOR Win User

Kind of hard friend, very overpowering your character for a kart game.
  3. Zero420override Win User

Wow this is one out there question. I'd have to say your imagination is the limit.
  4. The Peacook Win User

Crash needs to collab with Pokemon and you then everyone will have the chance to be snapped!
  5. RoyHyde Win User

He is a Hero mostly
  6. RoyHyde Win User

Don't worry he won't be that overpowered because of his stats like Velo in crash nitro kart.

Speed: 7/7

Acceleration: 7/7

Turning: 4/7

Class: Perfect for new players
Thema:

1. My Original Character: Shredder Dragster - Similar Threads - Original Character Shredder

2. xbox 360 games original copies wont play on PC windows 10 for free why???

in XBoX on Windows
    xbox 360 games original copies wont play on PC windows 10 for free why???: why does original xbox360 games hard copies play on pc format when the format is windows 10?????? 4d9c8312-f0af-4a77-ad5c-3b8af27ffde4
  3. How to change Xbox original avatar

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to change Xbox original avatar: How do you change the Appearances of the Xbox original avatar? Im on xbox one and I want to change the facial features of my xbox orginal avatar. 82ed5639-ae2e-4e9c-b123-3d733994e6eb
  4. Xbox one original Repair

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one original Repair: The problem:- My Xbox suddenly turned off. After letting it cool for 15 mins I turned it back on but it turned off again after about 2 mins since then when the power supply is connected the Xbox...
  5. Original Xbox One unable to Update since 6/27/2020

in XboX Insiders
    Original Xbox One unable to Update since 6/27/2020: [IMG] My xbox was unable to perform the 670 mb update that was first shown upon startup on 6/27. I have tried multiple options and contacted support where we reset console to factory defaults...
  6. How to remove music from ORIGINAL Xbox hard drive.

in XBoX Accessibility
    How to remove music from ORIGINAL Xbox hard drive.: Hi friends! I need to get some music files off my ORIGINAL xbox hard drive. PC cannot read the drive. I am an artist and the only copy of some of my music is stuck here. The drive shows as a...
  7. original xbox one control problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    original xbox one control problem: Hello, I bought the original remote for my X box One x console and about 50 days after I received it, the left analog started pulling up, it pulls up on itself and it gets better when I pull it...
  8. Dolby Atmos & Netflix broken on Xbox One (original console) - new thread 6/23/2020

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Dolby Atmos & Netflix broken on Xbox One (original console) - new thread 6/23/2020: MS locked my original thread from 4 months ago, so I'm reposting it again here at their suggestion: Netflix and only Netflix plays poor audio on Atmos titles. Frequent clicks and pops on both...
  9. How to re download the the original Minecraft

in XboX Insiders
    How to re download the the original Minecraft: I went to the insider hub app and downloaded the Minecraft beta so I could try out the update early, how do I get the original version back submitted by /u/Autistic-yeet [link] [comments]
  10. Xbox One (original) won't turn on. Where can I get repairs?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One (original) won't turn on. Where can I get repairs?: I have purchased a second external power cord, did not work. Power box lights up, but shuts off as soon as it is plugged into console. Microsoft stores are closed, so I can't call them. My...