My original thread was locked before an answer. 1 day suspension 3 years ago, but I would...

Discus and support My original thread was locked before an answer. 1 day suspension 3 years ago, but I would... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; My original thread was locked before a correct answer for some reason. In april 2016 I got an xbox suspension for 24 hours that I never got to the... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by kaw203, Aug 30, 2019.

1. kaw203
    kaw203 Guest

My original thread was locked before an answer. 1 day suspension 3 years ago, but I would...

My original thread was locked before a correct answer for some reason.

In april 2016 I got an xbox suspension for 24 hours that I never got to the bottom of. I have some free time so I thought I would try the xbox ambassador program again as until that point I used to be very active on
    it. But it says I cant use it still due to past suspension. Will this always be the case as I thought I remembered hearing that after a year you could start doing the ambassador stuff again

I tried to rejoin but I get an error about past enforcement.

You have been removed from the Xbox Ambassador Program, due to one or more of the following reasons:
    • Unacceptable behavior in Ambassador social spaces (i.e. Discord, Twitter, Xbox Ambassador Club)
    • Unbecoming behavior in the Official Xbox Forums
    • Patterns of cheating in the program on this account and/or ban evasion
    • Violating the Xbox Ambassadors Program Principles
    • Please visit the Xbox Enforcement website for information about enforcement on Xbox Live. https://enforcement.xbox.com

:)

kaw203, Aug 30, 2019
  2. MerSauta Win User

My original thread was locked before an answer. 1 day suspension 3 years ago, but I would like to do the ambassador stuff again. Can I

3. Smwutches Win User

My original thread was locked before an answer. 1 day suspension 3 years ago, but I would like to do the ambassador stuff again. Can I

As stated in your other thread, if you were issued a suspension while you were an ambassador, you can no longer rejoin. The 1 year requirement is only for joining, not for rejoining. Unless that changes, you cannot rejoin the program.

Please refrain from creating duplicate threads.
  4. BrianDowney2 Win User

I was permanently suspended on Xbox Live for cheating, but never cheated

The only other note I missed was that the original suspension was from 3 years ago, in July of 2016.
  5. Mister Darcy-9112DFB Win User

error 8007045D when trying to download gamertag

Please remember to take a look at the original thread date before replying to an old thread. Thank you! As this question has been answered I will be locking the thread.
  6. Smwutches Win User

cancelling xbox live and getting a refund

@mark, please check the date of a thread before bumping. The original thread is from 2 years ago and the last post was almost a year ago.
Thema:

1. My original thread was locked before an answer. 1 day suspension 3 years ago, but I would... - Similar Threads - original thread was

2. BLACK (Clássico do Xbox Original) no Xbox 360 não inicia!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    BLACK (Clássico do Xbox Original) no Xbox 360 não inicia!: Eu acabei de comprar o jogo BLACK no Xbox 360 pela loja do Xbox, ele é originalmente do antigo Xbox. E ele simplesmente não inicia! Já reiniciei, limpei Cache, fiz tudo! Microsoft me deve...
  3. Can I play the original Call of Duty Black Ops Multiplayer on my XBox One S

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I play the original Call of Duty Black Ops Multiplayer on my XBox One S: How can I download the original Black Ops game onto my XBox One S and play Multiplayer? Or is that even possible?? ec727c73-24b0-459d-9a06-bebc13362f78
  4. Will all Xbox 360 and Xbox Original games eventually be backwards compatible with Xbox One X?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Will all Xbox 360 and Xbox Original games eventually be backwards compatible with Xbox One X?: I know new games are constantly being added to the backwards compatible list which can take time, but i'm wondering if Microsoft's long term plan is to eventually make all Xbox 360 and Xbox...
  5. I can't buy the original star wars battlefront as a games with gold title this month,...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't buy the original star wars battlefront as a games with gold title this month,...: For some reason I can't get the original star wars battlefront since it's a February games with gold title and after the see the price option it says that my account is unable to do this kind of...
  6. The Batman Arkham Origins Disc is not being read by my Xbox One X

in XBoX Games and Apps
    The Batman Arkham Origins Disc is not being read by my Xbox One X: I have the Batman Arkham Origins disc 1 and am trying to play it on my Xbox One X. My Xbox does not read the disc and the game will not launch. I have tried other discs which work with no issues....
  7. I can't get original starwars battlefront to launch after downloading

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't get original starwars battlefront to launch after downloading: I can't get original starwars battlefront to launch after downloading and all it says is to try downloading again and I have but it still doesn't work b0747260-8a84-4ecd-b310-7057ddeb0fa5
  8. Batman Arkham Origins digital download

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Batman Arkham Origins digital download: I am looking for help with an Xbox 360 backwards compatible game: Batman Arkham Origins, I own the game on physical disc as well as an Xbox One console and it works fine. However, I do not have...
  9. My original xbox one turns on and off repeatedly

in XBoX on Consoles
    My original xbox one turns on and off repeatedly: Video link Others have the same issue but there's nothing online and describing the issue is even harder. f244b45d-bca3-4baf-8ca2-1a9925413afd
  10. Locked my original thread so opening a repeat because not resolved

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Locked my original thread so opening a repeat because not resolved: Hi, Mister Cizl locked my previous thread but didn't actually fix my issue, so I'm reposting with more detail. Please give me a chance to reply before locking this thread. Thanks. Repost from my...