My original thread was locked before an answer. 1 day suspension 3 years ago, but I would...

Discus and support My original thread was locked before an answer. 1 day suspension 3 years ago, but I would... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; My original thread was locked before a correct answer for some reason. In april 2016 I got an xbox suspension for 24 hours that I never got to the... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by kaw203, Aug 30, 2019.

1. kaw203
    kaw203 Guest

My original thread was locked before an answer. 1 day suspension 3 years ago, but I would...

My original thread was locked before a correct answer for some reason.

In april 2016 I got an xbox suspension for 24 hours that I never got to the bottom of. I have some free time so I thought I would try the xbox ambassador program again as until that point I used to be very active on
    it. But it says I cant use it still due to past suspension. Will this always be the case as I thought I remembered hearing that after a year you could start doing the ambassador stuff again

I tried to rejoin but I get an error about past enforcement.

You have been removed from the Xbox Ambassador Program, due to one or more of the following reasons:
    • Unacceptable behavior in Ambassador social spaces (i.e. Discord, Twitter, Xbox Ambassador Club)
    • Unbecoming behavior in the Official Xbox Forums
    • Patterns of cheating in the program on this account and/or ban evasion
    • Violating the Xbox Ambassadors Program Principles
    • Please visit the Xbox Enforcement website for information about enforcement on Xbox Live. https://enforcement.xbox.com

:)

kaw203, Aug 30, 2019
  2. MerSauta Win User

My original thread was locked before an answer. 1 day suspension 3 years ago, but I would like to do the ambassador stuff again. Can I

3. Smwutches Win User

My original thread was locked before an answer. 1 day suspension 3 years ago, but I would like to do the ambassador stuff again. Can I

As stated in your other thread, if you were issued a suspension while you were an ambassador, you can no longer rejoin. The 1 year requirement is only for joining, not for rejoining. Unless that changes, you cannot rejoin the program.

Please refrain from creating duplicate threads.
  4. BrianDowney2 Win User

I was permanently suspended on Xbox Live for cheating, but never cheated

The only other note I missed was that the original suspension was from 3 years ago, in July of 2016.
  5. Mister Darcy-9112DFB Win User

error 8007045D when trying to download gamertag

Please remember to take a look at the original thread date before replying to an old thread. Thank you! As this question has been answered I will be locking the thread.
  6. Smwutches Win User

cancelling xbox live and getting a refund

@mark, please check the date of a thread before bumping. The original thread is from 2 years ago and the last post was almost a year ago.
Thema:

1. My original thread was locked before an answer. 1 day suspension 3 years ago, but I would... - Similar Threads - original thread was

2. Purchased Sphinx an original Xbox game on the 360

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Purchased Sphinx an original Xbox game on the 360: got a 250 GB hard drive 360 slim the Sphinx game downloaded and played the first time now its having problems cost 14 dollars having issues with it now wont download at all tried everything...
  3. Playing Original Xbox Games on Xbox 360

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Playing Original Xbox Games on Xbox 360: So I came across a problem while trying to play Conker: Live and Reloaded on my Xbox 360. It all Started when I got it and put it in only to find that I didn’t have an Xbox 360 hard drive so I got...
  4. Is there any way to get dlc for original forza horizon on xbox one?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is there any way to get dlc for original forza horizon on xbox one?: I bought the disc and figured i could download the dlc but the xbox one doesnt even say the game is installed and all dlc says game is required sold seperately. For dirt 3 its on disc too but it...
  5. Project Zero(Fatal Frame) Xbox Original is failed to start on xbox 360

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Project Zero(Fatal Frame) Xbox Original is failed to start on xbox 360: Hello, dear friends. Recently I`ve got a original disks of Project Zero and Project Zero 2 Director`s Cut. The disks are PAL region. I have checked...
  6. how do i reset the button on the cord for my original xbox?

in XBoX on Consoles
    how do i reset the button on the cord for my original xbox?: how do i reset the button on my xbox original? 93af9690-d375-43c9-b80b-0bb261b3ed9e
  7. Xbox one original do not turn on

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one original do not turn on: I was doing the set up of my Xbox one after resetting my console, in the middle of the process, the power went off and the console switch off. Now im not able to turn on the console....
  8. Overwatch: Origins Edition Physical Media Not Recognized by Console

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Overwatch: Origins Edition Physical Media Not Recognized by Console: Some time ago I bought the game Overwatch: Origins Edition on Americanas.com, I played it for a while, but recently it started to have these "flaws" on the edge of the disc and after these flaws...
  9. Xbox One Original Hardware Issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One Original Hardware Issue: OK, bear with me and don't post "TL;DR", because you're gojng to need to know all the details. I was playing a game in my Xbox One, everything was fine, and it suddenly just shut off, I also heard...
  10. Locked my original thread so opening a repeat because not resolved

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Locked my original thread so opening a repeat because not resolved: Hi, Mister Cizl locked my previous thread but didn't actually fix my issue, so I'm reposting with more detail. Please give me a chance to reply before locking this thread. Thanks. Repost from my...