My original xbox turns off unexpectedly

Discus and support My original xbox turns off unexpectedly in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; My Xbox (original) randomly turns off by itself and afterwards I can't turn it back on without removing the cable from the power brick. No warnings of... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Kago82, Jan 26, 2020.

1. /u/Kago82
    /u/Kago82 Guest

My Xbox (original) randomly turns off by itself and afterwards I can't turn it back on without removing the cable from the power brick. No warnings of overheating, and it happens sometimes even when I haven't played for a long time.

This started happening after I tried Console streaming for the first time, but it turns off when I play normally on my TV. So I don't know if it is a coinsidense or connected.

Anyone else experience this, that could indicate that it may be attributed to a beta update or console streaming, or is my Xbox and/or power brick just too old?

submitted by /u/Kago82
    [link] [comments]

/u/Kago82, Jan 26, 2020
  2. XBF Leslie D Win User

Xbox Live Core Services Error

3. denis97g Win User

Why does my XBox One X shut off when I start a game?

4. XBF Esteban R Win User

Xbox turns on then off instantly

5. HUN Atomix Win User
  6. Chyrola Cuello Win User

xbox turning off

Thema:

1. My original xbox turns off unexpectedly - Similar Threads - original turns off

2. My original xbox one turns on and off repeatedly

in XBoX on Consoles
    My original xbox one turns on and off repeatedly: Video link Others have the same issue but there's nothing online and describing the issue is even harder. f244b45d-bca3-4baf-8ca2-1a9925413afd
  3. Xbox one Original console turns off and on.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one Original console turns off and on.: So I haven't played on my console for a while and thought I'd check it out before christmas. At first it booted up fine, simply informing me I'll have to update- then it turned off. Since then It...
  4. Xbox one original turns off randomly while playing

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one original turns off randomly while playing: My xbox randomly turns off while playing games and my power supply is new What should i do? I think it's happening because of the update i got dcfc6180-f3a8-4fb9-84d2-7cbce3caa2e2
  5. Original Xbox One Power Brick Light Turns Off When Plugged Into Console

in XBoX on Consoles
    Original Xbox One Power Brick Light Turns Off When Plugged Into Console: Was playing and then my xbox just turned off without me touching the console or power supply. The power supply light is orange when plugged into the wall, but when I plug it into the console it...
  6. my original xbox one gets warm over fan and both console and power brick turns off.

in XBoX on Consoles
    my original xbox one gets warm over fan and both console and power brick turns off.: after playing disc game for a few minutes, my original xbox one gets warm over fan and both console and power brick turns off. I have to unplug it, and wait a few minutes and it works fine...
  7. Xbox One (original) Turning off

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox One (original) Turning off: Hello recently downloaded star wars battle front 2 for xbox one. Everytime i go to continue the campain from the mission “discoveries” where you can play as kylo ren the game starts to play a...
  8. Resident evil origins (Zero) apaga consola[Resident evil origins (Zero) turn off console]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Resident evil origins (Zero) apaga consola[Resident evil origins (Zero) turn off console]: Recientemente inicie con el juego de re 0 el detalle es que al iniciar una cinemática el juego se crashea y se apaga la consola, el juego es en versión fisica y la consola es la xbox one x...
  9. My xbox one elite console turns off the same way as my original xbox one

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox one elite console turns off the same way as my original xbox one: As the title suggest my xbox turns off randomly. When I turn on the console for the first time in the day everything works fine for 10-20mins but after that the xbox does the turn off sound and...
  10. Original Xbox One turning off when playing a game

in XBoX on Consoles
    Original Xbox One turning off when playing a game: When I start playing any game after 3 minutes or more my Xbox just completely turns off. This only happens with games nothing else. Netflix, YouTube and other apps work fine I can stay on for...